Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unprecedented stuff happening on this NBA presser right now

+8
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
knothead
Sal
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
QueenOfHearts
boards of FL
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sterling has been banned from any association with the NBA for life.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

And a 2.5 million dollar fine. How can they force him to pay the fine now that they've banned him?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

QueenOfHearts wrote:And a 2.5 million dollar fine.  How can they force him to pay the fine now that they've banned him?

That's a damn good question.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

They nailed him to the cross.

Sal

Sal

Another victim of reverse racism ....

.... just like Jesus ....

.... poor fella.

Rolling Eyes 

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:And a 2.5 million dollar fine.  How can they force him to pay the fine now that they've banned him?

That's a damn good question.  

My guess is that as a owner he signed a contract with a clause stating he is obligated to pay any fines levied by the NBA.

If he doesn't pay, they'll sue him for breach of contract.

knothead

knothead

My guess is he will now sue the NBA . . .

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
My guess is that as a owner he signed a contract with a clause stating he is obligated to pay any fines levied by the NBA.

That must be the explanation.

Then there's the other question.  He's been banned from even attending any NFL games.  How could they lawfully ban anyone from attending a game?
Obviously he will no longer want to be seen at a game.  But if he did want to be a spectator could they lawfully prevent him from doing so?

Last edited by Bob on 4/29/2014, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

Then there's the other question.  He's been banned from even attending any NFL games.  How could they lawfully ban anyone from attending a game?
Obviously he will no longer be seen at a game.  But if he did want to be a spectator could they lawfully prevent him from doing so?

Ask Pete Rose.

Complete fucking insanity.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

Obviously he will no longer be seen at a game.  But if he did want to be a spectator could they lawfully prevent him from doing so?

The money is a drop in the bucket.  I read it was like .25% of his net worth now, and he's set to make an enormous profit from the sale of the team.

And, being banned from attending games?  Meh, billionaires can usually find something fun to do.

The big deal is that he's been kicked out of a very exclusive billionaire's club with all the power, prestige, and ego strokes that come with it.

That's what will hurt.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So hey I guess it's okay to secretly tape someone being a fool and ...oh yeah Mel Gibson...never mind.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Ask Pete Rose.

I don't recall Pete Rose being banned from even attending any MLB games.

And I never heard about Marge Schott being banned from being a spectator either. And she said a WHOLE LOTS worse shit than Sterling did.

Last edited by Bob on 4/29/2014, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

I guess this supposed to strike fear in ever "Crackers" ass and make him think twice before he upsets people like Scoop Dog and ( I Fucked a 1000 women) Starbuck Magic Johnson.  LOL  funny shit..

Sal

Sal

Yes, it is a new day where being a redneck, racist, jackass with a big mouth can get you fired.

Hooray for progress.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
Ask Pete Rose.

I don't recall Pete Rose being banned from even attending any MLB games.

And I never heard about Marge Schott being banned from being a spectator either.

When Pete Rose was banned from baseball for his gambling scandal. It was a long time ago but I recall he could not attend games. He was also banned from the Hall of Fame.

Well, he sort of offended ALL of the people that were making him
Money

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:I guess this supposed to strike fear in ever "Crackers" ass and make him think twice before he upsets people like Scoop Dog and ( I Fucked a 1000 women) Starbuck Magic Johnson.  LOL  funny shit..

In my opinion......the NBA did what they had to do to prevent a mass player walkout and a boycott.

Like Teto said...this was an illegal phone tape with a third party witness. The old drunk fool allowed himself to be set up and manipulated. He used the wrong head.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Look,  let's at least be real about this.  The reason Sterling is getting the maximum punishment is because the NBA is dominated by black athletes.
In this case blacks are "da man" and Sterling is the "boy".

But if I put myself in the place of those blacks athletes,  I would have the same take on it they do.  How can you have a white team owner in a black sport be known to make racist comments.
What if the roles were reversed.  Let's say a black man owned a Nascar team.
And his girlfriend taped him saying to her "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you're associating with white people. Do you have to?"
"You can sleep with them. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask is that you not bring white people to my racetracks"  "I'm just saying, in your lousy fucking Instagrams, you don't have to have yourself with, walking with white people."
"Don't put him [Dale Earnhardt] on an Instagram for the world to have to see. And don't bring him to my racetracks."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hard to really punish a Billionaire that has dozens of 20 year old female playthings laying around in his various multimillion dollar mansions...I am sure he will lie awake nights bemoaning his fate...

Maybe now all Fans will have to take a "Racist" test before they can attend a sporting event. They could contract the test to the TSA. It would be both written, verbal and Physical. I mean if the damn owner of the team can not go to his own event because he is a "Racist", Why should any other potential or actual Racist be allowed to attend?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hard to really punish a Billionaire that has dozens of 20 year old female playthings laying around his multimillion dollar mansions...I am sure he will lie awake nights bemoaning his fate...

Don't kid yourself. This guy reveled in the glory of being the bigshot owner of that basketball team going all the way back to the 80's.
And now almost overnight, he's turned into the most loathed and despised individual in the history of basketball.
Yes he'll still have money. But money is not the most important thing in life regardless of whatever Gordon Gecko or Donald Trump believe.

Bob wrote:Look,  let's at least be real about this.  The reason Sterling is getting the maximum punishment is because the NBA is dominated by black athletes.
In this case blacks are "da man" and Sterling is the "boy".

But if I put myself in the place of those blacks athletes,  I would have the same take on it they do.  How can you have a white team owner in a black sport be known to make racist comments.
What if the roles were reversed.  Let's say a black man owned a Nascar team.
And his girlfriend taped him saying to her "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you're associating with white people. Do you have to?"
"You can sleep with them. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask is that you not bring white people to my racetracks"  "I'm just saying, in your lousy fucking Instagrams, you don't have to have yourself with, walking with white people."
"Don't put him [Dale Earnhardt] on an Instagram for the world to have to see. And don't bring him to my racetracks."

NASCAR fans would sell out every event for the next 5 years. Just to watch the N word get beat. LOL Rasling, remember?

no stress

no stress

Freedom of speech is now officially dead

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr Ichi wrote:Maybe now all Fans will have to take a "Racist" test before they can attend a sporting event.  They could contract the test to the TSA.  It would be both written, verbal and Physical.  I mean if the damn owner of the team can not go to his own event because he is a "Racist", Why should any other  potential or actual Racist  be allowed to attend?

I think what you were getting at earlier is a much better point.  
I'll repeat what I wrote yesterday.  If every private conversation I've made had been recorded and displayed publically,  it would offer good evidence that I hate...

1.  blacks
2.  whites
3.  queers
4.  homophobes
5.  children
6.  dogs
7.  every nationality and religious and ethnic group
8.  american made cars
9.  america
10. southerners
11. yankeess
12.  and last but not least,  basketball itself (and that one is true because the fucking sport bores me.  LOL)

I would have to be banned from life.  lol

Last edited by Bob on 4/29/2014, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum