This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake President #45's Entire Insane Presser

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

View user profile
It was completely divorced from reality.

Republicans who continue to support this lunatic have absolutely lost their moral compasses.

They have become so unhinged by experiencing a black man in the Oval Office, that they don't care with whom or what they've replaced him, as long as he punches down at their sworn enemies.

I've never seen anything like this.

View user profile
It's going to get worse! The whole lying shit is going to bust out of the bag. Flynn lied to the FBI. Trump lies to the American people and fires him but says he's a wonderful man? Hillary was never compromised like Flynn yet he called her every crooked name in the book. This some screwed up shit and we knew electing this nutjob was going to destroy this country.

View user profile
Sadly, you are all terribly correct.  I don't see how this situation can be allowed to go on -- but I don't see any way out of it, either. Just purely awful for the entire nation and all our allies.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:Sadly, you are all terribly correct.  I don't see how this situation can be allowed to go on -- but I don't see any way out of it, either.  Just purely awful for the entire nation and all our allies.

There is a way out, but it's going to require extreme measures. It's obvious to me that the one who shall not be mentioned by me is a brick short of a load...elevator doesn't go all the way to the top...etc. And it's urgent that we take him down before he does any more damage.

How the hell did this happen?

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:And it's urgent that we take him down before he does any more damage.

Just how do you propose we accomplish that, FT?

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Sadly, you are all terribly correct.  I don't see how this situation can be allowed to go on -- but I don't see any way out of it, either.  Just purely awful for the entire nation and all our allies.

There is a way out, but it's going to require extreme measures.  It's obvious to me that the one who shall not be mentioned by me is a brick short of a load...elevator doesn't go all the way to the top...etc.  And it's urgent that we take him down before he does any more damage.

How the hell did this happen?



That giant sucking sound you hear is #45 sucking the heart and soul out of America and handing it over to his bff in Russia.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:And it's urgent that we take him down before he does any more damage.

Just how do you propose we accomplish that, FT?

The only thing I've been able to do is sign impeachment petitions. But I think the best strategy is to call Congress nonstop until we get results.

View user profile
The dems in Congress can't tie their shoe without pub permission.

View user profile
Makes you wish that the dnc hadn't picked such a flawed candidate?

Oh wait... that would require honest and objective reflection.

Never mind.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Makes you wish that the dnc hadn't picked such a flawed candidate?

Oh wait... that would require honest and objective reflection.

Never mind.




Why are you trying to disrupt every discussion with nonsense spam? Shouldn't you rejoin your ilk on that stormfront light forum you belong to? Your drug fueled deranged rants would be far more welcome there. Twisted Evil

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Makes you wish that the dnc hadn't picked such a flawed candidate?

Oh wait... that would require honest and objective reflection.

Never mind.

OH FOR PETE'S SAKE, PKR, MOVE ON!!!

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Makes you wish that the dnc hadn't picked such a flawed candidate?

Oh wait... that would require honest and objective reflection.

Never mind.

Why are you trying to disrupt every discussion with nonsense spam?

Excellent question, though the answer is self-evident inside the question itself.

View user profile

Check out this excerpt in slo-mo:

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum