Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Every word in the bible is true. Yeah, sure it is.

+5
cool1
VectorMan
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

http://www.alternet.org/why-dont-christians-who-take-bible-literally-also-think-earth-flat

According to fundamentalist Baptists, the earth is 6,000 years old and man and dinosaurs used to pal around together.

So why don't they also claim the earth is flat, since the bible says so, in several passages.

I don't expect many responses to this challenge ... LOL

It was flat circle but then puffed up after the flood...just like those cool sponges you buy that are flat and then puff with water!!!  

cheers lol! lol! 

Why do atheist challenge so much.  If you don't believe then don't believe.  You make us question if you're statement of being an atheist is true???

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

SheWrites wrote:It was flat circle but then puffed up after the flood...just like those cool sponges you buy that are flat and then puff with water!!!  

cheers lol! lol! 

Why do atheist challenge so much.  If you don't believe then don't believe.  You make us question if you're statement of being an atheist is true???
h

Perhaps Wordslinger is missing something essential in his atheist life and doesn't realize it. He certainly has the need to question other faith-satisfied people. Maybe he is attempting to fill that black hole.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't understand these atheists. I am totally convinced Jehova created the world. All you have to do is observe how crazy the world is and it's a no-brainer that it had to be somebody as crazy as Jehova who created it.
I fully believe in him, I just don't think he deserves to be worshipped. He'd have to clean up his act first before I would even consider it.

Bob wrote:I don't understand these atheists.  I am totally convinced Jehova created the world.  All you have to do is observe how crazy the world is and it's a no-brainer that it had to be somebody as crazy as Jehova who created it.
I fully believe in him,  I just don't think he deserves to be worshipped.  He'd have to clean up his act first before I would even consider it.

LOL! He also has fallen down on his creation and left it to the dogs.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

SheWrites wrote:It was flat circle but then puffed up after the flood...just like those cool sponges you buy that are flat and then puff with water!!!  

cheers lol! lol! 

We challenge "so much" because we not only think that religion's a hoax, but that it is truly an evil, conflictive element that needs to be eliminated in the interests of harmony.

You seem to be advocating that we keep our non-belief to ourselves. If the other side agrees, I could go for that ... LOL

Wordslinger wrote:

cheers lol! lol! 

We challenge "so much" because we not only think that religion's a hoax, but that it is truly an evil, conflictive element that needs to be eliminated in the interests of harmony.

You seem to be advocating that we keep our non-belief to ourselves.  If the other side agrees, I could go for that ... LOL

For those of us who believe and may espouse an opinion on one of your questions we are not coaxing or hoaxing you to the "believer side."  Only God can do that.  Just sharing an opinion.

Laughing  If God wants you he will find you and you will find him.  I'd never push him on anyone.  I always hated and still hate that "every head bowed every eye closed...no one looking around...get saved or go to hell" stuff.

And I tire of the so called "Christians" who give Christians a bad name.

I don't think atheists are evil.  They are some of my best family and friends.

Now, on with the discussion...in the interest of harmony. Namaste.

I've often thght that if there is any proof of a god... it's our conscience.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Atheists seem overly preoccupied with Christians. I wonder why.

They never talk bad about Islam or Muslims. Probably fear they'll get their asses kicked or killed.

What do you atheists have to say about the kuran? Careful, alha is watching you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

VectorMan wrote:Atheists seem overly preoccupied with Christians. I wonder why.

They never talk bad about Islam or Muslims. Probably fear they'll get their asses kicked or killed.

What do you atheists have to say about the kuran? Careful, alha is watching you.

I can't answer for atheists since I'm not one.  But I can answer for somebody who would never even consider worshipping Jehova (bible god).

I think the Quran is a worthless useless rag.  I think Mohammed was a pedophile and a kook.   And lastly but not leastly,  I think anybody who lets him or herself get brainwashed by crapola like that is a simpleton.

cool1

cool1

I would never say there is no god , but that's just me lol

Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:I don't understand these atheists.  I am totally convinced Jehova created the world.  All you have to do is observe how crazy the world is and it's a no-brainer that it had to be somebody as crazy as Jehova who created it.
I fully believe in him,  I just don't think he deserves to be worshipped.  He'd have to clean up his act first before I would even consider it.

So, it's God's fault that we have done these things to ourselves?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

colaguy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

It seems the non-believers believe it's all God's fault.

colaguy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Come on now? God created human beings ,right? So why did he create beings who commit evil? It's his fault. He can change all of that,right? You people who believe what people have written hundreds of years after Christ died need your heads examined. Fairy tale fables of Noah's Ark and parting the Red Sea? You're no different than the tribes who worship painted heads or India's worship of cows.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Come on now? God created human beings ,right? So why did he create beings who commit evil? It's his fault. He can change all of that,right? You people who believe what people have written hundreds of years after Christ died need your heads examined. Fairy tale fables of Noah's Ark and parting the Red Sea? You're no different than the tribes who worship painted heads or India's worship of cows.

Every word in the bible is true.  Yeah, sure it is.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfYIgI7ID08SfgGmND_zdllKLO6GXQ8aipUohzqxt7EwlrY8-d

What makes you think that your abstract human constructs of good and evil can be applied to God?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9qAqwIW704

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 4/7/2014, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
colaguy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

God gave individuals the ability to choose......good versus evil.

Joanimaroni wrote:

Every word in the bible is true.  Yeah, sure it is.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBVJBDfadkqwmtSnrjwlM6DMwCak9MtzMvAfrjtvo2zOKKX1nSvA

Didn't I just post that?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Very Happy 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Every word in the bible is true.  Yeah, sure it is.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBVJBDfadkqwmtSnrjwlM6DMwCak9MtzMvAfrjtvo2zOKKX1nSvA

Didn't I just post that?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy 

Yes as a matter of fact you did....several minutes before me. Sorry.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Didn't I just post that?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy 

Every word in the bible is true.  Yeah, sure it is.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvHly-Rg10MQyfJX75-g-pRm5Be7_Jj0M014txWRkjIjWSdWw-og

That's alright... The atheists around here still haven't figured me out. I don't think they ever will.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2MgU7PNHgw

Very Happy

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Didn't I just post that?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy 

Every word in the bible is true.  Yeah, sure it is.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvHly-Rg10MQyfJX75-g-pRm5Be7_Jj0M014txWRkjIjWSdWw-og

That's alright... The atheists around here still haven't figured me out. I don't think they ever will.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

Shhhhhhh, they are just like the Dems. They think they are always right and everyone else is wrong.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Didn't I just post that?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy 

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

Shhhhhhh, they are just like the Dems.  They think they are always right and everyone else is wrong.

Every word in the bible is true.  Yeah, sure it is.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgfKVYZrNrPCWRy_RfT-DNXOZCQV6hbMiU4iYpmnmDebh5qUqd

Well of course! Dems, progressives, liberals, atheists, etc... all hold pretty much the same opinions and beliefs. Hell will freeze over before they figure out what my beliefs about God are for some very obvious reasons.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voqTSufmApY

Very Happy 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

[quote="Damaged Eagle" ]Hell will freeze over before they figure out what my beliefs about God are for some very obvious reasons.

[/quote]

I'm with you when you come up with your own beliefs. Anything's better than what comes from those two books (bible and koran). I'll take the native american religions over those.

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Hell will freeze over before they figure out what my beliefs about God are for some very obvious reasons.

I'm with you when you come up with your own beliefs.  Anything's better than what comes from those two books (bible and koran).  I'll take the native american religions over those.

Every word in the bible is true.  Yeah, sure it is.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-YJ8hsSOYDUC5oIY2qX-iyhK6LyxK1re8vqHn1EGgz4y1xgoI

I'm somewhat partial to Native American beliefs myself.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QW_xi-5Gho

Smile 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

VectorMan wrote:Atheists seem overly preoccupied with Christians. I wonder why.

I'm an atheist -- and from my POV all religions are evil. Of course, depending on the time, and the place, some more than others.

God and Allah can both kiss my ass.

How's that for equality? LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Hell will freeze over before they figure out what my beliefs about God are for some very obvious reasons.

I'm with you when you come up with your own beliefs.  Anything's better than what comes from those two books (bible and koran).  I'll take the native american religions over those.

Every word in the bible is true.  Yeah, sure it is.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-YJ8hsSOYDUC5oIY2qX-iyhK6LyxK1re8vqHn1EGgz4y1xgoI

I'm somewhat partial to Native American beliefs myself.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QW_xi-5Gho

Smile 

I must admit, the Native Americans may have it right. I certainly don't disagree with their guidelines!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum