Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surprise another I told you so for me...NOT ONE WORD OF THE ACCOUNT OF BIN LADENS DEATH TRUE !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2436610/Pathetic-Award-winning-journalist-Seymour-Hersh-slams-American-press-challenging-US-governments-LIES-Bin-Laden-raid.html

Not ONE word of official account of raid that killed Bin Laden is true, claims award-winning journalist Seymour Hersh

The Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist says that raid which killed Osama Bin Laden in 2011 is ‘one big lie’
   He says the US media is too 'afraid' to pick on Obama
   Hersh, 76, says the solution is to shut down news networks like NBC and ABC
   He also suggested the firing of 90 per cent of mainstream editors be Fired.

A Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist says that the official account of the raid which killed Osama Bin Laden in 2011 is ‘one big lie’.

Hersh said the American press spends ‘so much more time carrying water for Obama than I ever thought they would’.

In his opinion, the solution would be to shut down news networks like NBC and ABC and fire 90 per cent of mainstream editors and replace them with ‘real’ journalists who are not afraid to speak truth to power.

‘The republic’s in trouble, we lie about everything, lying has become the staple,’ he said.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum