Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

C'mon Teo-what about the people who can pay for health insurance but choose not to?

+10
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
knothead
Joanimaroni
Jake92
cool1
Nekochan
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

cool1

cool1

Jake92 wrote:I can meet someplace with 10 cans/boxes of different food items....

that would help Jake --I only need to get dressed later and I don't know how much gass I have --and I need to pull myself togather --my whole face is wet right now

cool1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I can offer $300 would that be better than food at this point cause I know people also need diapers and water turned back on and stuff ?
she uses cloth diapers---I can pay my water Thursday if they will wait till then I can talk them into it --its only 46.00   I cant accept money I just cant ask someone to help that way  just food Teo
send your water bill information to me in PM and I will pay it from here. im far enough away your information doesn't matter to me and it doesn't anyway, just saying. But I can pay it from here, ive done it for my family lots of times.

sorry your having a hard time. keep your head up.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

cool1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I would have done this on PMs but I don't want people to think others are helping when they are not..this is important and we all need to show up with something or all this "we care" talk is just BS.
I know Teo---I just feel like a low life for asking for help
Girl I grew up in West Virginia, we helped each other. People get down through no fault of their own.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I should be there in an hour or so.

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
cool1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I would have done this on PMs but I don't want people to think others are helping when they are not..this is important and we all need to show up with something or all this "we care" talk is just BS.
Girl I grew up in West Virginia, we helped each other. People get down through no fault of their own.
I know Teo---I try my best to help others -most the time im just trying to get by--the children mean so much to me --omg --I just feel really bad right now

Nekochan

Nekochan

There are good people on this forum.

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I should be there in an hour or so.
Oh my goodness Teo--an hour --I hope I can stop crying lol---im suppose to take a pill everyday for my nerves ---I wont though and now my nerves are really bad -I cry over everything

cool1

cool1

Nekochan wrote:There are good people on this forum.

Yes I see that Neko--and Thank you to as well

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

cool1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
cool1 wrote:
I know Teo---I try my best to help others -most the time im just trying to get by--the children mean so much to me --omg --I just feel really bad right now
What, for calling in the Cavalry to help those babies ?...you should be happy !

cool1

cool1

Chrissy wrote:
cool1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I can offer $300 would that be better than food at this point cause I know people also need diapers and water turned back on and stuff ?
she uses cloth diapers---I can pay my water Thursday if they will wait till then I can talk them into it --its only 46.00   I cant accept money I just cant ask someone to help that way  just food Teo
send your water bill information to me in PM and I will pay it from here. im far enough away your information doesn't matter to me and it doesn't anyway, just saying. But I can pay it from here, ive done it for my family lots of times.

I wont let u do that --I can pay Thursday I will call them they should put off the cut off for one day im sure

Jake92

Just tell me where to meet and I'll be there.. Cool Aid, Ragu with meat, Pineapple chunks, Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce, and I'll get some pasta, ground beef, and a few loaves of Bunny bread on the way..

cool1

cool1

Thank you though Chrissy

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Cool pm me your address....I'll send a gift card to you. You can buy what they need for me. Ok?

cool1

cool1

Jake92 wrote:Just tell me where to meet and I'll be there..  Cool Aid, Ragu with meat, Pineapple chunks, Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce, and I'll get  some pasta, ground beef, and a few loaves of Bunny bread on the way..  
oh that would be helpful----Im going to go see if they are awake

cool1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
cool1 wrote:

I wont let u do that --I can pay Thursday I will call them they should put off the cut off for one day im sure
The offer still stands. Let me know privately if something changes. I prefer to deal with these things privately.

hugs, everything is going to be ok.

I don't know about anyone else or even me because im not in pcola, but I do know that Teo and Jake will help you and I believe that with all my heart. Smile 

Please don't feel bad coolio. The part of human nature that is ignored or discounted in govt redistribution is that the gift that giving freely really rewards the giver. Thank you for letting us know.

cool1

cool1

Joanimaroni wrote:Cool pm me your address....I'll send a gift card to you. You can buy what they need for me. Ok?
--

I put my address---shouldn't have done that !

Last edited by cool1 on 10/13/2013, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

cool1

cool1

I will be back

Jake92

I sent you a PM Cool...

Nekochan

Nekochan

I also sent you another pm, Cool.

cool1

cool1

I was told I shouldn't put my address on here so pm me please if you need it--thank you all such wonderful people

Jake92

Edit the address out of your 9:00 post.......

Nekochan

Nekochan

I just sent you another pm, Cool.  Let me know if there are any problems with what I pmd you about.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Cool, if that surfer idiot on the news in CA gets food stamps, then a family with kids and a baby on the way should qualify.  I know that some on here are helping in the short term (thank God), but I think you should look into trying to get them some food stamps because you can't keep trying to feed them all.  At least until they can get on their feet.  That's what food stamps are supposed to be about.

Jake92

I have no idea for sure, but the food stamp office and WIC MIGHT be on furlough..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum