Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

C'mon Teo-what about the people who can pay for health insurance but choose not to?

+10
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
knothead
Joanimaroni
Jake92
cool1
Nekochan
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

peculiar scratch 

My internal "somethings not the fuck right" radar is going off.

lol! 

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Mr Ichi wrote:I find it humorous that GBB is always bitching about people who get paid by the government  for doing nothing, but when he does it, it is OK. LOL   Enjoy your Vacation Mr Bandit, it must be nice to be a non essential employee.
For the uneducated:
I have a JOB. Always have and always will. Talk about non essential. What do you do? I help people everyday when I'm at work. Without a gubment budget, I can help nobody. But at least the half a homey you voted for is still paying me for not being at my JOB because he knows that it's all his fault.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:I find it humorous that GBB is always bitching about people who get paid by the government  for doing nothing, but when he does it, it is OK. LOL   Enjoy your Vacation Mr Bandit, it must be nice to be a non essential employee.
For the uneducated:
I have a JOB.  Always have and always will.  Talk about non essential. What do you do?  I help people everyday when I'm at work.  Without a gubment budget, I can help nobody.  But at least the half a homey you voted for is still paying me for not being at my JOB because he knows that it's all his fault.
Naw what you have is just another carefully concealed government welfare program.

The govt better hurry up and settle this before the people realize how little we need the vast majority of govt employees.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

PkrBum wrote:The govt better hurry up and settle this before the people realize how little we need the vast majority of govt employees.
So true. I'll admit that I work for the gubment. In what I consider a very worthwhile part of it. But I'm certain that the country could survive without it. I could do the same thing in the private market for more money, but for that to happen, Obama would have to let go of gubment control of some private business controls. Can't even run a lemonade stand nowadays without Obama getting involved.

I know people who pay $150 a month for internet,cable and phone but can't pay their power bill and go to charities to have it paid. Or $75 a month for just cell phones.

Dreamsglore wrote:I know people who pay $150 a month for internet,cable and phone but can't pay their power bill and go to charities to have it paid. Or $75 a month for just cell phones.

That's utter nonsense

cool1 wrote:stupid question--food
Are you looking for a job, Cool?

Dreamsglore wrote:I know people who pay $150 a month for internet,cable and phone but can't pay their power bill and go to charities to have it paid. Or $75 a month for just cell phones.
C'mon Teo-what about the people who can pay for health insurance but choose not to? - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTutXleYcnegqSydPTnzgNT014mzjsyp7czw_xiflWdmVXupgRT

So now you're saying that my earlier suggestions are great and that these people need to have the government handle their money for them to determine what their priorities should be.

Easily done if we simply give them debit cards for each type of necessity. We'll start with shelter, utilities, food, and clothing, as their first priorities. Of course if we run out of money for much else then it must be a luxury.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwdPCWTstBs

Smile 

I'm not saying a damn thing other than what I said. WTH is wrong w/ you trying to put words in people's mouth's?

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm not saying a damn thing other than what I said. WTH is wrong w/ you trying to put words in people's mouth's?
C'mon Teo-what about the people who can pay for health insurance but choose not to? - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5n8IGt6SMZEfWk-sV1w6RPA06ezx_6RjsnY_BOkAP7iRqfhPQ0g

Sure you did. You said they could pay for one thing and not another. I question the need for the internet if you can't pay for your utilities. So I'm providing you and them exactly the type of system/example that a good social worker should provide based on Maslow's Pyramid. You should know it because it starts out with the basics. You know... food, shelter, clothing, and works its way upward.

So naturally if you and others can't determine that you need shelter but a car is a luxury we'll have the government provide by issuing cards for each item. Of course if the entitlements run out prior to other things you want and there's no cash to create cards for the things you want then perhaps it's time for you to show a little Sense Of Belonging and Self Esteem by getting a job to fulfill those needs...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH04OsNuvcw

Smile 

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I'm not saying a damn thing other than what I said. WTH is wrong w/ you trying to put words in people's mouth's?
C'mon Teo-what about the people who can pay for health insurance but choose not to? - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5n8IGt6SMZEfWk-sV1w6RPA06ezx_6RjsnY_BOkAP7iRqfhPQ0g

Sure you did. You said they could pay for one thing and not another. I question the need for the internet if you can't pay for your utilities. So I'm providing you and them exactly the type of system/example that a good social worker should provide based on Maslow's Pyramid. You should know it because it starts out with the basics. You know... food, shelter, clothing, and works its way upward.

So naturally if you and others can't determine that you need shelter but a car is a luxury we'll have the government provide by issuing cards for each item. Of course if the entitlements run out prior to other things you want and there's no cash to create cards for the things you want then perhaps it's time for you to show a little Sense Of Belonging and Self Esteem by getting a job to fulfill those needs...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile 
You're seriously brain damaged. Who said anything about me? I have a job and I'm not a social worker. Is that something you can comprehend?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

cool1 wrote:Gosh I feel better now ----Dreams --The food stamps wont help the kids--By the time they ok the thing Matt will have a job and by then he wont qualify --You know once you start working you don't get food stamps !

I think that's the way it works -In two weeks why should he need food stamps --He can buy food then.

And yes we are proud people It hurt to ask for help!   Its amazing how you and and a few others give directions -and talk about the other side when they are actually the ones that got off there butts to actually physically help someone --Now that doesn't make since to me

You talk how they don't care about people --wanna take food stamps away --full of shit----the way I see the people who helped me today helped me because I am people like them , It wasn't because they are Dem--or Rep--geeze now I know why you have to have Obama Care you need it .

The tea party are people who believe in less government --I like that !
I don't need the government telling me how to wipe my butt! I don't need them to tell me how to buy insurance when they don't how themselves.

So the people who did help well they are just good ole Americans helping each other you know this is what we did before the food stamp program--and you come back on here and you say you don't understand --yep you need Obama care a good head doc--that maybe could tell you why people help each other .

And to the ones who came back on here after I asked you not to put me down and you did well---you all need a head doc--for sure .something is truly wrong with people like that .

Dreams I don't need your help after you came on here with all this BS--true colors prevailed today and what did I learn If you ever need help and are in need it looks like if you call a Rep---they will help --The other side just want to put you down --not all are like that But a few.

But Dreams you are a sad case if you don't understand people helping people sad sad .

now Im going to get off here because I have to cook---And Dreams I hope you never get in my position where you need help right then--because if you try to call some of your people that talk like you ----You would go down under

And to the  ones who did help --I don't care what you think or the posts you post --you are truly Americans

Thank You again.
Cool, I too am slow to get to this thread. I'm glad you've gotten help by now. I can't understand your anger towards Dreams. Go back and read post #88. In that she gave you phone numbers and names of organizations that will help and told you about taking ID and so on. How is she not being helpful? It is good to know that so many people have come to your aid. I hope you get through this tough situation.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile 
You're seriously brain damaged. Who said anything about me? I have a job and I'm not a social worker. Is that something you can comprehend?
C'mon Teo-what about the people who can pay for health insurance but choose not to? - Page 11 Z

The way you talk about what you do it certainly sounds like you work in that field... or are you back to being a bus driver again?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRE3t0qvDTE

Laughing 

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Apparently not having a sense of irony is a prerequisite to being a true right winger, or is it just ignorance? You know, the tea baggers waving the signs telling the gov-ment to keep its hands off their medicare, that sort of thing, painfully obvious even to the most casual observer but totally LOST to them.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

C'mon Teo-what about the people who can pay for health insurance but choose not to? - Page 11 Obamaa10

cool1

cool1

othershoe1030 wrote:
cool1 wrote:Gosh I feel better now ----Dreams --The food stamps wont help the kids--By the time they ok the thing Matt will have a job and by then he wont qualify --You know once you start working you don't get food stamps !

I think that's the way it works -In two weeks why should he need food stamps --He can buy food then.

And yes we are proud people It hurt to ask for help!   Its amazing how you and and a few others give directions -and talk about the other side when they are actually the ones that got off there butts to actually physically help someone --Now that doesn't make since to me

You talk how they don't care about people --wanna take food stamps away --full of shit----the way I see the people who helped me today helped me because I am people like them , It wasn't because they are Dem--or Rep--geeze now I know why you have to have Obama Care you need it .

The tea party are people who believe in less government --I like that !
I don't need the government telling me how to wipe my butt! I don't need them to tell me how to buy insurance when they don't how themselves.

So the people who did help well they are just good ole Americans helping each other you know this is what we did before the food stamp program--and you come back on here and you say you don't understand --yep you need Obama care a good head doc--that maybe could tell you why people help each other .

And to the ones who came back on here after I asked you not to put me down and you did well---you all need a head doc--for sure .something is truly wrong with people like that .

Dreams I don't need your help after you came on here with all this BS--true colors prevailed today and what did I learn If you ever need help and are in need it looks like if you call a Rep---they will help --The other side just want to put you down --not all are like that But a few.

But Dreams you are a sad case if you don't understand people helping people sad sad .

now Im going to get off here because I have to cook---And Dreams I hope you never get in my position where you need help right then--because if you try to call some of your people that talk like you ----You would go down under

And to the  ones who did help --I don't care what you think or the posts you post --you are truly Americans

Thank You again.
Cool, I too am slow to get to this thread. I'm glad you've gotten help by now. I can't understand your anger towards Dreams. Go back and read post #88. In that she gave you phone numbers and names of organizations that will help and told you about taking ID and so on. How is she not being helpful? It is good to know that so many people have come to your aid. I hope you get through this tough situation.

Yes you were way slow getting on this thread--so slow you didn't read it ---you know the part where I said Thank you Dreams---------I just got a lil upset about people giving me a lecture on Obama and food stamps lol
when I asked them please not do do that .

Now for your information --Ive been on this forum off and on for years -I asked for help 1-time for someone else --children!

A family that moved here because he got laid off---And he started work here in Florida

I put the money out for his rent --I bought food for two weeks yes I thought I got behind on my water bill --but wasn't after all!

Im not behind on anything now !

I thank you for saying you hope I get through my situation--really nice thing to say!

But all the other stuff you said --please read before you speak lol

cool1

cool1

Dreamsglore wrote:

Oh Dreams that's sweeeeet! Do you have a job for me ?

cool1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Oh Dreams that's sweeeeet!    Do you have a job for me ?  
Maybe? Do you have any experience in anything?

cool1

cool1

Sure let me know what the job is and I will let you know.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Very nice.......way to go Dreams.

Any retail or cashering experience?

cool1

cool1

Ive worked at Walgreens---Ive worked for K-Mart--Ive worked for Amaco--Ive worked for Maid service--Ive Bartended -I danced before I was 18---cant do that any more-lol----I worked for a company rebuilding filiments--I worked Bashaw Medicle--sewing uniforms--for fire fighters-nurses -gun-shop-making pistal holders -medical devices.
I have worked construction as a painter .

The problem is my left arm doesn't work-cant hold a glass of water to good ! I try to do everything with mostly my right arm and hand lol

I hurt my lumbar--long time ago--hurts to sit hurts to stand just plain ole hurts lol

But I have a wonderful husband by my side of over 20 years that takes care of everything ! Everytime I tell him I want to work he just says --no one will hire you lol maybe he is right --That doesn't stop me from wanting to work though .

He says I don't want you working at all ! Hes sweet!
He says I do enough --im managing property for this man I know --we have one house -in December---he will rent it out --anything over 200 I will be able to keep--that will help out .

I keep the property up mowing lawns stuff like that .

I do pretty good --I just fell into a rut trying to help the kids that's all--made me short when I paid there rent and food .

Now that they are on there feet --- I can handle my stuff!

So the only thing I worry about sometimes is getting a job--and then not being able to physically do it that's why I get scared to try to work that's all because I don't like getting a job and then finding I cant do the dang job

I do thank you for trying to help though --I have a brother that does allot for me all the grass---lifting -yard work he is awesome .

thank you Dreams I just don't think I want to let someone down after accepting job--that pretty much sums it up !

cool1

cool1

I have to lay down now im in pain right now --talk to you good people later.

cool1 wrote:Ive worked at Walgreens---Ive worked for K-Mart--Ive worked for Amaco--Ive worked for Maid service--Ive Bartended -I danced before I was 18---cant do that any more-lol----I worked for a company rebuilding filiments--I worked Bashaw Medicle--sewing uniforms--for fire fighters-nurses -gun-shop-making pistal holders -medical devices.
I have worked construction as a painter .

The problem is my left arm doesn't work-cant hold a glass of water to good ! I try to do everything with mostly my right arm and hand lol

I hurt my lumbar--long time ago--hurts to sit hurts to stand just plain ole hurts lol

But I have a wonderful husband by my side of over 20 years that takes care of everything !   Everytime I tell him I want to work he just says --no one will hire you lol  maybe he is right --That doesn't stop me from wanting to work though .

He says I don't want you working at all ! Hes sweet!
He says I do enough --im managing property for this man I know --we have one house -in December---he will rent it out --anything over 200 I will be able to keep--that will help out .

I keep the property up mowing lawns stuff like that .

I do pretty good --I just fell into a rut trying to help the kids that's all--made me short when I paid there rent and food .

Now that they are on there feet --- I can handle my stuff!

So the only thing I worry about sometimes is getting a job--and then not being able to physically do it that's why I get scared to try to work that's all because I don't like getting a job and then finding I cant do the dang job

I do thank you for trying to help though --I have a brother that does allot for me all the grass---lifting -yard work he is awesome .

thank you Dreams I just don't think I want to let someone down after accepting job--that pretty much sums it up !
Have you applied for disability?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum