Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

C'mon Teo-what about the people who can pay for health insurance but choose not to?

+10
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
knothead
Joanimaroni
Jake92
cool1
Nekochan
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Medical care has evolved into an entitlement. Why is that ? Why is it that something which costs money isn't tied to money ? No it's easier to tie it to emotions and just say someone else will pay, let the government control it and take other peoples money and then dole it out as needed. Yes that has worked so well. I wonder how many wars been fought with Social Security money. Common sense says if it costs money then you either pay for it or do without. Or you take a lesser treatment that you may afford. I guess the healthcare in Christs day was to look for a miracle or go hide in a cave and wait to die. Now we have modern "miracles" but they require money not faith to access them. No life is ever saved just prolonged and sad to say when you run out of gas your car stops. Perhaps we should pay for other peoples gas, food. lodging, children, phone, computer, internet, clothing..etc...oh that's right we do....The founding fathers would say it's your money be charitable if you want. The leaders today say it's our money and we will let you have some of it back as long as you don't make waves and worship us and pay your fees to live here....back talk will be dealt with harshly....they got tanks now and lots of bullets.
You make no sense whatsoever,Teo. Here is your epiphany.People now have to pay for healthcare...EVERY GODDAMNBODY... and you are complaining? WTF? You just jumped on me for calling someone irresponsible who doesn't work or have healthcare and risks all of us to pay for their healthcare and you are complaining about entitlements? You are complaining about someone like that having to pay a fee? Get real,man! Does that not fit into your idea of entitlements?
You want to hand the government and it's bought and paid for minions even more power and then get down on your knees and beg for more porridge. I say let competition and private investment rebuild our system. Your approach is the worn out wasteful and criminal government system. I have been on the inside of this old system and watched as the big hospitals bought more and more expensive government regulation which crushed  their competition and allowed the hospitals to raise their prices to the moon....The government purposely ruined the only force that makes things cheaper and better....competition.
you will go blue in the face before dreams understands that.

she and oats are a perfect couple, they both know everything better than everyone else. and I mean everything, not just what they do for a living, they consider themselves experts in every gawd damn subject.

I do see you have her frothing at the mouth though, that's funny

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Banks are uncompetitive? LOL!
You're hilarious!!!!!

What part of FDIC don't you understand?

How many banks were bailed out a few years ago?

Where was your competition then?

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Laughing
Answer the question w/ a competent answer. Banks are uncompetitive?
C'mon Teo-what about the people who can pay for health insurance but choose not to? - Page 2 Th?id=H.4905051343948542&w=205&h=185&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

If they were competitive then they could charge whatever interest rate they felt like on a loan or pay out whatever interest rate they wanted on a savings account to attract customers. Why can't they?

If they were truly competitive then there would have been no bailout and the assets of those that would have failed a few years ago would have been put on the auction block for the highest bidder.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile
They can't? Are you for real or are you just acting like a moron?

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
You're hilarious!!!!!

*****ROFLMAO*****

Laughing
If they were competitive then they could charge whatever interest rate they felt like on a loan or pay out whatever interest rate they wanted on a savings account to attract customers. Why can't they?

If they were truly competitive then there would have been no bailout and the assets of those that would have failed a few years ago would have been put on the auction block for the highest bidder.

*****SMILE*****

Smile
C'mon Teo-what about the people who can pay for health insurance but choose not to? - Page 2 Th?id=H.4905051343948542&w=205&h=185&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Set up your own bank and let me know how that works out for you.

*****SMILE*****

Smile 

Nekochan

Nekochan

The Bank of Dreams......it has a nice ring to it. Smile

Nekochan wrote:The Bank of Dreams......it has a nice ring to it. Smile
Yeah, its located on cloud 9, just around the corner from utopian square. Laughing 

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
You're hilarious!!!!!

*****ROFLMAO*****

Laughing

*****SMILE*****

Smile

*****SMILE*****

Smile 
Tell us again how banks can't set their own interest rates on loans or savings.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
You're hilarious!!!!!

*****ROFLMAO*****

Laughing

*****SMILE*****

Smile

*****SMILE*****

Smile 
Tell us again how banks can't set their own interest rates on loans or savings.
C'mon Teo-what about the people who can pay for health insurance but choose not to? - Page 2 Th?id=H.5025245998286527&w=233&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

If you don't think bank rates aren't influenced and set by the feds...

http://www.gobankingrates.com/banking/banks-set-interest-rates-today/

...and that they control what the interest rates will be you really are...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbiHf3fpkXo

Smile 

It amazes me that people still want to blame a free market and capitalism for our problems.

Nothing happens by accident in our politics, society, banking, or economy today... and hasn't for a very long time.

cool1

cool1

where does cools money go?  mmm right now well lets see --my husband was sick 1 day last week---pay check low----step son lost his job got laid off --had some savings which is now gone --had to send them money to make it to florida ---he starts work Monday thank god !  

they have been here two weeks!  Ive had to feed 8 every night -not easy --im an overnight grandma --that im not use to!

Son has 3 children and one on the way with no help from the outside at all I am at my wits end

I rented them a home--hoping they will be able to pay there rent when it comes up because I cant!

And cried all day yesterday wondering how my child and grandchildren will eat because I cant take care of all of us - My husband is stressed ! My bills are behind trying to take care of them

And we don't get foodstamps none of us --and I have all these babies to feed -I have very lil in my fridge---and they have nothing .

manna cant help them so they say --went to one church that gave them very lil food and told them only once a month they could get help!

So I have a family over here that has no food at all or myself very little --I can take care of myself its the children I worry about !  

My husbands not a dead beat --He was in the Military now disabled because he was hurt in the service --He has worked all his life !  For lil pay ---He wont let me work because physically I cant But I do have dreams of working I want to.

I pay health ins--for my child--husband gets some help through VA --with his help I fell through the cracks which im willing to suffer for my family when I get sick -I get over it !

Now if any one would like to help a family that has nothing LOL--while were on here -- ooooooo ---husband and wife -3 children 1 on the way--and the mother eats allot lol----they have no food at all --the children are 5 and under --they sit there hungry while we on here bitch about healthcare--geeze

This is the real world people -So if any of you would or could help or can give me places that can help I would appreciate that !   they wont get a check for two weeks --Ive helped so much I have a water cut off--im going to see if they will put that off until Thursday yep this is the life!

Yes I came into a lil money and baught a pool--my god forgive me lol  If id known I would be going through this no I wouldn't have !

So I ask all you good people --putting politics to the side --If you have any scraps left over this family needs help--food only they don't ask for money just food that's it --I live next door--there address is 0000000-Pensacola -spread the word if you can---they just need food for 2 weeks that's all --and they don't have bread or anything and im broke trying to help them----So if you can help in anyway--just extras like bread--peanut butter--just plain ole food that is it --and please don't come back putting me down im down already---I need help for them---any food will help thank you -

I don't like putting this information out --Im a proud individual but when it comes to children I brake down easily--If we all pull togather maybe someone will help them --------im in tears cool is not cool right now !

There names are Matt and Heather Morado-children all under 5 -Ayden-zaylen-Jackson they need food only Please help them if you can .

Last edited by cool1 on 10/14/2013, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

cool1

cool1

If the only help is just spreading the word its better than nothing

Is that area code 32505?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I'll bring them some food..what do they like and need?

cool1

cool1

PkrBum wrote:Is that area code 32505?

Yes 32505

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I'll bring them some food..what do they like and need?
They don't have anything --I forgot to give them there bread last night I bought and I have 99 cent ham -I will give them that when they wake up--I do have hot dogs for them to that's about it

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

hi

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 10/13/2013, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jake92

I bet that's the ZIP code, not the area code......

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I can offer $300 would that be better than food at this point cause I know people also need diapers and water turned back on and stuff ?
she uses cloth diapers---I can pay my water Thursday if they will wait till then I can talk them into it --its only 46.00 I cant accept money I just cant ask someone to help that way just food Teo

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Margaret St church of Christ will help with the food also I will check with my son on getting more food to y'all.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I sent you a pm, Cool.

cool1

cool1

They are not awake yet babys sleep late I just get up worrying im just worried

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Money ..food what's the difference ?..It's called helping .

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Money ..food what's the difference ?..It's called helping .
I agree.  They can buy what they need with money.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I would have done this on PMs but I don't want people to think others are helping when they are not..this is important and we all need to show up with something or all this "we care" talk is just BS.

Jake92

I can meet someplace with 10 cans/boxes of different food items....

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I would have done this on PMs but I don't want people to think others are helping when they are not..this is important and we all need to show up with something or all this "we care" talk is just BS.
I know Teo---I just feel like a low life for asking for help

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum