Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women in the military are filing lawsuits for equal opportunity to be in combat

+6
Sal
Bluebonnet
Wordslinger
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

hallmarkgrad wrote:It is vile for women to be in combat for me. I have said noting of the other 1,000s of MOSs that women qualify for. I am not even talking about defence areas in a combat zone. I am speaking of a aggressive attacking combat unit. There is a major difference. I will not wake up to the fact that my daughter could be placed in harms way and I had a chance to do something about it. I have championed the rights of the women in my life. I will continue to do so. For me, it is almost a moot point. You can rest assured that I will have many a discussion with my granddaughters over the folly of joining the Military. My daughter is one of the most liberated women you would ever want to meet. She is a extension of what I believe. My wife was also a very liberated woman. You may chastise me for saying "My" Daughter. But she is, and as her father I will voice my disdain for any thing that could be a detrimental to her life. Sounds trite, dosent it? A Father trying look out for his family and not have them caught up in some politically correct movement. As along as you have men like me around that love the women in their life, you will have this disagreement.

Women in the military are filing lawsuits for equal opportunity to be in combat - Page 7 Z

And if your daughter(s) disagree and defy you and your demands then what?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvLVSPPLZZY

Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum