Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All men (women) created equal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All men (women) created equal Empty All men (women) created equal 6/27/2015, 10:39 am

If we truly believed this - All men/women are created equal - then we would not need a government legislating social life.

But, when we are given special rights (gender, race) we are once again separated out. The playing field is not brought to equal but it is brought to a level of quotas.

Someone always loses. Everyone cannot be the winner.

Whether we believe in evolution or a divine creator - equality should be a drive within us to treat one another with respect.

What causes man/womankind to lose respect or to never respect their fellow man and treat them equally?

Can't say sin because that will put agnostics and atheist on a rampage.

Can't say genetic inadequacy because we were all created equal.

Or are those just words?

Where do individuals find their worth?

2All men (women) created equal Empty Re: All men (women) created equal 6/27/2015, 10:43 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It would really help if we all followed one simple little principle for how to get along with one another.  
A principle that the Bible itself calls "the law and the prophets".
It is THE most profound statement on morality and ethics ever conceived in the minds of humans or in the minds of their gods either one.

3All men (women) created equal Empty Re: All men (women) created equal 6/27/2015, 10:50 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sin is still sin B

4All men (women) created equal Empty Re: All men (women) created equal 6/27/2015, 12:15 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:Sin is still sin B

I'm gonna need some kind of translation software to read you and seaoat both.

What is a "sin B"? And how does that one compare to sin A? Or sin C?

Bob wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Sin is still sin B

I'm gonna need some kind of translation software to read you and seaoat both.

What is a "sin B"?  And how does that one compare to sin A?  Or sin C?

I think KR is offering a peace pipe and referring to you lovingly as "B." Wink

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I see. I'm getting senile and a little slow on the uptake. Thanks for splainin it for me, SheWrites.

7All men (women) created equal Empty Re: All men (women) created equal 6/27/2015, 10:33 pm

All men (women) created equal Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSrAbWoN7FatX60sAmOQRxt_B2gTTSd0ySRP7tmq2oqWYT9jby3w

Wanted!!!!!

Rich, youngish, pleasant looking woman to put me up in a townhouse in the better district of downtown Boston. Will need $50,000 a month allowance, on top of townhouse mortgage and utilities, to maintain a lifestyle that keeps me in appropriate looking clothing and have my hair and manicures done.

Please send pictures of townhouse and interior rooms if you plan to furnish townhouse.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeXjBWN8LO8

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum