Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's early, but who are you leaning toward in the 2020 Dem potential field?

+5
zsomething
RealLindaL
Telstar
2seaoat
othershoe1030
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Oh... the same as kavanaugh. But that didn't seem to slow the media then... or any of you.

Standard leftist hypocrisy and double standards.

All I did was REPORT WHAT WAPO SAID, and correct an untruth.  I didn't say how I felt about it either way -- and WOULDN'T unless I could HEAR BOTH SIDES SPEAK and determine for myself which one I personally believed, if either one.  

JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!   PHLBBBBTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Kavanaugh is the new Benghazi for the drug abusing poker playing tennis queen. Twisted Evil

bigdog

Still no resignation, and I don't think there will be.
As a raging centrist (if there is such a thing,) I would never condone anyone appearing in blackface  BUT, and I might shock some people when I say this, I'd like to know why having been a racist in the past is the only crime in America that there is no forgiveness available for?
I also remember many, many white children doing the moonwalk, wearing a white glove, and wanting to be Michael Jackson back in the 70's and 80's. In their minds, imitation was the greatest form of flattery.  (As for the black face, as I remember Michael Jackson, nobody really had to use any blackface to dress like him. He was quite white himself, due to some disease from what I understand.) But my point is that those that imitated Jackson were not being racists, they were fans.That's no sin that I know of.
I don't know squat about the Governor, nor what his record on civil rights has been while in office. Nobody in the news cares enough to mention anything about him except something that happened over 20 years ago. I'm not the same person I was 20 years ago-most people are not. I'd like to know more about his record before I judged him as a racist today and screamed for his resignation. People can and do change, and SHOULD be allowed to apologize and move forward with their lives after that.

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum