Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Texas is going Democrat by as early as 2020

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The Daily run down today had a guest who is working on Texas next after working in Florida the last four years.......they are going to focus on only 35% of Hispanics who actually voted in 2012 who were registered. It is a done deal for 2020, but they are pouring money into the state for 2016.....if they are successful, the national political landscape will be permanently changed.

Congratulations... It should come as no surprise to anyone that if you believe that your rights come from the govt... and your prosperity comes from the govt... that the American dream comes from the govt... that you would vote for politicians that promise to expand govt. If only there was some example that we could look to that might give us a clue as to where this ideology leads.

Born_ n_ RaisedNPcola

Don't forget about Georgia. Yes Georgia with a sizeable and growing Hispanic population will turn Democratic. And still the present day Republican party has nothing more to do than bash Hispanic instead of trying to bring them into the conservative fold. Tea Party and the old Dixiecrats that now run the Republican party don't even have a clue. I keep hoping the Republican Party of the 70s comes back into power.

4Texas is going Democrat by as early as 2020 Empty Tejas 2/26/2013, 4:14 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

If Tejas would secede i'm moving west.

I think they still have that right!

2seaoat

If Tejas would secede i'm moving west.

tenemos el honor de dar la bienvenida a nuestro Surf nueva nación de la independencia del Estado de Texas y le pedimos disculpas por nuestras ondas ...... pero tenemos un vuelo directo a Costa Rica.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:If Tejas would secede i'm moving west.

tenemos el honor de dar la bienvenida a nuestro Surf nueva nación de la independencia del Estado de Texas y le pedimos disculpas por nuestras ondas ...... pero tenemos un vuelo directo a Costa Rica.

, , , , , , exactly what I was going to say by God!

7Texas is going Democrat by as early as 2020 Empty Lol 2/26/2013, 5:06 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

leer la Constitución de Texas

PkrBum wrote:Congratulations... It should come as no surprise to anyone that if you believe that your rights come from the govt... and your prosperity comes from the govt... that the American dream comes from the govt... that you would vote for politicians that promise to expand govt. If only there was some example that we could look to that might give us a clue as to where this ideology leads.

Texas is going Democrat by as early as 2020 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS93SrHCsEhTq0eCUrPNHtsxGjZo8-hqhSa0yX9gPR-gCOPw5mT

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4rBDUJTnNU

Smile

2seaoat

Me condujo a través de la región del Panhandle de Texas ....... Creo que tienen un piloto en la constitución ...... pueden dar a la lengua de territorio de Nuevo México. De hecho, México no los llevaría de vuelta, y Nuevo México es bastante cool ....... Supongo que tienes razón ...... están solos.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Me condujo a través de la región del Panhandle de Texas ....... Creo que tienen un piloto en la constitución ...... pueden dar a la lengua de territorio de Nuevo México. De hecho, México no los llevaría de vuelta, y Nuevo México es bastante cool ....... Supongo que tienes razón ...... están solos.

I took three semesters of Spanish in college, but really only learned a little....

It came in handy in 1983, when I was an instructor with HT-8 at NAS Whiting. I was assigned an Ecuadoran naval officer who spoke very poor English--to teach him how to fly helicopters. I would try to communicate with him in my very poor Spanish. Somehow we managed to communicate, and it was fun to fly with him because he was an excellent pilot.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I was a terrible Latin student in High School, and only studied Spanish in Mexico when I was finishing my thesis......I use google translate now, and if I travel to a foreign country......I am going to put the app on my phone.....but I do not think I am going to travel to a foreign country....unless I go back over to Biloxi for some poker and that good food at Mary Mahoney's......but I usually have natives join me at dinner who help in the translations.

Bad ideas fail... they lead to the crisis and prevent solutions. What is the sober outlook? Is this utopia?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323384604578327510103983502.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum