Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republican turnout record levels and outpace democrats by more than 10% in key states

+9
PkrBum
EmeraldGhost
RealLindaL
bigdog
Telstar
Floridatexan
zsomething
Deus X
2seaoat
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Deus X

Deus X

Republican turnout record levels and outpace democrats by more than 10% in key states - Page 3 Eabuztn

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Being capable of admitting oneself to be wrong is a sign of a well-balanced, self-confident individual.

Or it could be the person is a dumb asz.

That's the answer Donald Trump would give, of course, since, to his mind, everything is about winning, and anyone who admits they're wrong is a loser.

But a certain individual we all know -- besides never admitting he's wrong -- would also never admit just how much he has in common with the deeply insecure, self-aggrandizing person who sits in the Oval Office.

PkrBum

PkrBum

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Being capable of admitting oneself to be wrong is a sign of a well-balanced, self-confident individual.

Or it could be the person is a dumb asz.

That's the answer Donald Trump would give, of course, since, to his mind, everything is about winning, and anyone who admits they're wrong is a loser.  

But a certain individual we all know -- besides never admitting he's wrong -- would also never admit just how much he has in common with the deeply insecure, self-aggrandizing person who sits in the Oval Office.

Y'all can admit being wrong any time now.

Correction: Trump-Russia Probe story

https://www.apnews.com/63c883156e314b68b86209d3b63890f5

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a story Feb. 2 about a Republican memo on the Russia investigation, The Associated Press erroneously reported that a former British spy’s work on an opposition research project was initially funded by the conservative Washington Free Beacon. Though the former spy, Christopher Steele, was hired by a firm that was initially funded by the Washington Free Beacon, he did not begin work on the project until after Democratic groups had begun funding it.

Last edited by PkrBum on 10/27/2018, 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total

2seaoat

A little over a week to go, and exactly where is that blue wave?

Telstar

Telstar

Republican turnout record levels and outpace democrats by more than 10% in key states - Page 3 Wave-o11

bigdog

I know I'm not supposed to feed the troll, but when he posts a link to a story about a Republican memo from Congress to the POTUS that the FBI says IN THE STORY is not correct, I just can't help but correct him. See, I didn't just read what you posted PKR, I actually read the link. Here's the beginning of the story:

resident Donald Trump has declassified a top secret congressional memo, and suggests it proves the investigation of his presidential campaign was fatally flawed

By ERIC TUCKER, MARY CLARE JALONICK and CHAD DAY

Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump declassified a top-secret congressional memo Friday and suggested it proved the investigation of his presidential campaign and Russia was fatally flawed from the start. Democrats said the document did nothing to clear him or his campaign, and the FBI called the memo inaccurate and incomplete.

THE FBI CALLED THE MEMO INACCURATE AND INCOMPLETE.

I'll take their word over the leaking butt kisser Devin Nunes or over yours anytime.

PkrBum

PkrBum

PkrBum wrote:
bigdog wrote:Mueller is inching closer and closer to an arrest of Roger Stone, according to MSNBC.  They have pretty well verified that a guy named Credico was Stone's link to Julian Assange, and was the guy who gave Stone the info on Wikileaks having John Podesta's e-mails. Stone then provided members of the Trump team with the info and they planned to use it as an "October Surprise."
All the pieces are beginning to fit together to prove the campaign of Trump was up to its neck in a conspiracy. Stone and Credico are claiming they are members of the press and can't be prosecuted for gathering information-I can't see Mueller buying that story at all.
It's getting closer and closer and closer........

Annnnnnnd.... we still know that hillary and the dnc funneled cash through a third party to buy russian counterintelligence.

Sleep

This was my assertion. Is it true or false?

bigdog

Only after the 'republicans started the investigation themselves. Only AFTER they funneled money FIRST to Fusion GPS to investigate Trump.
Do you agree with that?

Because it's been admitted by the people who started it. Why would they admit to something they didn't do? That would be pretty silly of them.

And by the way, it's not the process that is important, it's the results. The results have ended with the Mueller investigation, with the convictions of multiple members of Trump's campaign, with the indictments of over 20 or so Russian operatives,and possibly the near future arrest of Roger Stone for crimes against this country. Manafort wouldn't have been proven the low life criminal he is without the investigation, Cohen would still be the president's "Fixer" and General Flynn might be still screaming "Lock her up" instead of waiting to be locked up himself.
Those are REAL things Pkr, not a memo from Devin Nunes to the president reaffirming that he's the biggest kiss ass in the House of Representatives.

I won't bother feeding you any more info on this subject, because all you want to do is waste my time and it's a beautiful Saturday afternoon. My husband and I already took our two dogs down to Barktoberfest at the Maritime Park and had a very nice time communing with the other dog owners down there. There's lasagna in the oven and some serious binge watching of "The Hundred" series in Netflix to be done tonight.

You go on your way now Pkr and spend your day hunting down links to try and disprove things that are so factually based they can't be denied. It's very hard to make up that Fake news, I know.

PkrBum

PkrBum

There was no steele and there was no russian counterintelligence until Hillary and the dnc funded it.

Period.

bigdog

No, because that's an outright lie.

Period.
Re-read proof above.
Or don't.
I don't really care.

Deus X

Deus X

Republican turnout record levels and outpace democrats by more than 10% in key states - Page 3 CmFomebWAAAnhev

Republican turnout record levels and outpace democrats by more than 10% in key states - Page 3 Eabuztn

2seaoat

I have never wanted to be more wrong about the blue wave, but there is no indication of the same anywhere in the country in early voting. Trump appeals to hate. Hate is easy until people start dying.

polecat

polecat

Republican turnout record levels and outpace democrats by more than 10% in key states - Page 3 Thumbn10

So, America, perhaps the greatest danger we face is not a caravan 1000 miles away. Maybe it’s already here. - Charlie Sykes

bigdog

2seaoat wrote:A little over a week to go, and exactly where is that blue wave?

You are sticking to that argument, Seaoat?
Once more, more older people are Republicans.
More older people vote by mail. So in the early counting, Republicans are going to be ahead for awhile.
More dems in Florida have voted early at the polls than Republicans.

And btw, as for the argument that more older people than younger vote by mail, I got proof of that on Sunday.
I did a little volunteer work, phoning people who had not sent in their vote by mail ballots yet.
Only a very few of those people were under 50. Some were as old as 99. That's not a "national secret" or I wouldn't share it with you.
But, like I said, older people tend to vote by mail more.

Deus X

Deus X

bigdog wrote:I got proof of that on Sunday.
I did a little volunteer work, phoning people who had not sent in their vote by mail ballots yet.
Only a very few of those people were under 50.

Do you understand the difference between anecdotal evidence and proof?

zsomething

Because we aren't allowed to discuss things currently happening because then our stupidest and most-worthless contributes-nothing-to-the-discussion stump-headed slow-gear piece of shit wouldn't get to take part -- which ya'll for some reason I'll never understand seem willing to let him do -- here:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/27/trump-russia-washington-free-beacon-fusion-gps-244265

People who insist in living in the past just so they can keep playing offense are tiresome deadweight that should be unloaded already.

Now, back to this month and this year. I'm wondering how Trump's base is going to react to his new thing. They used to howl like a kicked spaniel that Obama was "destroying the Constitution" even though he didn't, they just thought maybe he might in the future and that was enough to make 'em want to hang him. Trump is now announcing that he wants to overrule the 14th amendment for birthright citizenship.

https://newsone.com/3834329/trump-executive-order-14th-amendment/

By all rights, this should have those Gadsen-flag-wavin' III%ers revolting with all kinds of fury. But I'm betting you won't hear a peep out of 'em. Libertarians are a bunch of fucking talk. They never do shit. When they're actually faced with the real thing they duck their heads and go along with the program like the bootlicking sheep that they are. Trump is actually doing things that they thought Obama might do... and yet you don't hear a fuckin' peep out of 'em now. It's clear what their real problem with Obama was, because it sure ain't what he was doing.

I doubt Trump will get far with trying to rescind the 14th amendment, but the fact that he's even attempting it would alarm his base, if they were actually who they keep claiming they are. But they aren't. They talk a lot of "patriotism" but when they're tested, they're nothing but "good Germans" who'll go along with the plan.

Every day Trump tests them to see what more they'll take. And when they take that, he'll run something else by them. Eventually he'll move the breaking point so far up the scale that they'll be fine with whatever atrocity he wants them to co-sign. And they'll fucking do it, too, because that's the caliber of people they are. Always have been.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Because we aren't allowed to discuss things currently happening because then our stupidest and most-worthless contributes-nothing-to-the-discussion stump-headed slow-gear piece of shit wouldn't get to take part -- which ya'll for some reason I'll never understand seem willing to let him do  -- here:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/27/trump-russia-washington-free-beacon-fusion-gps-244265

People who insist in living in the past just so they can keep playing offense are tiresome deadweight that should be unloaded already.

Now, back to this month and this year.   I'm wondering how Trump's base is going to react to his new thing.  They used to howl like a kicked spaniel that Obama was "destroying the Constitution" even though he didn't, they just thought maybe he might in the future and that was enough to make 'em want to hang him.  Trump is now announcing that he wants to overrule the 14th amendment for birthright citizenship.

https://newsone.com/3834329/trump-executive-order-14th-amendment/

By all rights, this should have those Gadsen-flag-wavin' III%ers revolting with all kinds of fury.   But I'm betting you won't hear a peep out of 'em.   Libertarians are a bunch of fucking talk.  They never do shit.  When they're actually faced with the real thing they duck their heads and go along with the program like the bootlicking sheep that they are.  Trump is actually doing things that they thought Obama might do... and yet you don't hear a fuckin' peep out of 'em now.  It's clear what their real problem with Obama was, because it sure ain't what he was doing.

I doubt Trump will get far with trying to rescind the 14th amendment, but the fact that he's even attempting it would alarm his base, if they were actually who they keep claiming they are.  But they aren't.  They talk a lot of "patriotism" but when they're tested, they're nothing but "good Germans" who'll go along with the plan.  

Every day Trump tests them to see what more they'll take.  And when they take that, he'll run something else by them.  Eventually he'll move the breaking point so far up the scale that they'll be fine with whatever atrocity he wants them to co-sign.   And they'll fucking do it, too, because that's the caliber of people they are.  Always have been.

bigdog

For Seaoat and Deus: you want proof?

How about from the federal government?

https://www.eac.gov/documents/2017/10/17/eavs-deep-dive-early-absentee-and-mail-voting-data-statutory-overview/

The report states that 33% of voters over 70 vote by mail in this country, and only 20 percent of those in their 30's and under do. Read it.

That's NOT anecdotal evidence Deus.
So if you want to argue differently, then put up or shut up.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Trump can't alter the 14th via executive order... period.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Trump can't alter the 14th via executive order... period.

Well, big DUH! But that's not the point, is it? It's the fact that he wants to do it and probably thinks he can, or at least he's stirring up fear of the brown people.

Deus X

Deus X

bigdog wrote:So if you want to argue differently, then put up or shut up.

Oh, I get it, you're channeling Mammy Yokum. Gosh, that's just REAL clever.

Republican turnout record levels and outpace democrats by more than 10% in key states - Page 3 SO5DhUW

2seaoat

There was no steele and there was no russian counterintelligence until Hillary and the dnc funded it.

Period.

At least you had the good sense to keep your other scapegoat George Soros out of your propaganda. ......the puppet master.......yep, you sure used his name a lot......never thought you would be contributing to hate......but what you ply as truth is simply not going to be hidden when for years you have scapegoated the jew, and tried to make Obama and Clinton part of the Globalist......it gets ugly when you intentions which are not well hidden result in dead jews worshipping. Not your fault. Not Trump's fault. Not the fascist's fault..........it is the anti religious comedians.......yep keep shoveling that hate.

bigdog

Deus X wrote:
bigdog wrote:So if you want to argue differently, then put up or shut up.

Oh, I get it, you're channeling Mammy Yokum. Gosh, that's just REAL clever.

Republican turnout record levels and outpace democrats by more than 10% in key states - Page 3 SO5DhUW

Mammy Yokum had a lot of common sense.
Was that link to something proving differently from what I posted? I missed it if it was.

Deus X

Deus X

bigdog wrote:
Was that  link to something proving differently from what I posted? I missed it if it was.

That's right, bigass, it's all about YOU and what YOU posted. It's YOUR world and everybody else is just living in it. Get some help.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

DeusX wrote:That's right, bigass, it's all about YOU and what YOU posted. It's YOUR world and everybody else is just living in it. Get some help.

What is wrong with you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum