Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cannibalism and selling body parts ok under Islam..

+4
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/rape-cannibalism-and-snatching-body-parts/

Reuters also reported, among the group of documents was “Fatwa Number 64″ dated January 29, 2015, which described the ISIS rules for rape, dictating when men can and cannot force sex upon female slaves.

The practice of harvesting organs was justified in the fatwa partly because earlier Islamic scholars had sanctioned cannibalism.

The fatwa said, “A group of Islamic scholars have permitted, if necessary, one to kill the apostate in order to eat his flesh, which is part of benefiting from his body.”

Leftists need to come to terms with what is being done under a specific religion. No more rationalizing and equating.

2seaoat

Leftists need to come to terms with what is being done under a specific religion. No more rationalizing and equating.

Muslims are now eating people, and leftist have to come to terms with the same.......I mean I am giggling right now and it hurts so please......no more comedy.

Alfred Parker......Muslim
Albert Fish.......Muslim
Issei Sagawa.....Muslim
Andrei Chikatilo.....Muslim
Mauerova family.......Muslims
Armin Meiwes........Muslim
Jeffrey Dahmer......Muslim

No more rationalizing and equating......them there Muslims are eating people.
drunken

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Leftists need to come to terms with what is being done under a specific religion. No more rationalizing and equating.

Muslims are now eating people, and leftist have to come to terms with the same.......I mean I am giggling right now and it hurts so please......no more comedy.

Alfred Parker......Muslim
Albert Fish.......Muslim
Issei Sagawa.....Muslim
Andrei Chikatilo.....Muslim
Mauerova family.......Muslims
Armin Meiwes........Muslim
Jeffrey Dahmer......Muslim

No more rationalizing and equating......them there Muslims are eating people.
drunken

You left out Hannibal Lechter.  He was a white anglo-saxon protestant for sure.  Even had an English accent.

2seaoat

I am still smiling......I think PK found the moonshine again. Leftist have to come to terms....no more rationalizing that Muslims are eating people........ drunken drunken drunken

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Alex Jones is such a fraud.  He starts with a modicum of truth...then he spins it into something unrecognizable.  I watched his "expose" of the Bush clan (or Klan), which is not really news.  Then he spun it, just like a spider's web.  There were several displays of newspaper and internet headlines, but barely enough time to read the headline...much less the content.  He declared himself an expert.  There are quite a few people more expert on the subject than he is...but never mind that.  It's very similar to FOX...the viewers are led to believe they have the inside track while they're being manipulated through hatred, fear and xenophobia.  

Here is the product of that (CAUTION:  Don't play this in front of your kids!!!)

Published on Dec 23, 2015
A racist woman mistakes two Brazilians as Terrorists. While filming a YouTube comedy skit in front of a local airport, a racist woman stopped her vehicle on the side of the road and started calling my friend and I terrorists. Being that I'm an aspiring filmmaker, I pulled out my camera and started recording the incident. I served the U.S Air Force and I honestly never thought this would happen to me. It's disgusting how ignorant and blind people are nowadays. People like her need to be shunned out of society, because that's the mentality that keeps us from progressing. SHARE this, we need this negativity shunned!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-surfaces-in-new-audio-recording/

"Each country is pushing in another to get it trapped ... but they do not dare come here because their hearts are filled with terror of confronting the Mujahideen ... and because they learned their lesson in Afghanistan and Iraq."

Once again, Baghdadi brought up the idea of this epic final battle which based on a 1,400-year old prophecy about "Crusader forces" attempting to conquer Muslim land in a place called "Dabiq," but Muslim armies fight them and emerge victorious. They then conquer Rome and end up ruling the entire world. According to the prophecy, this battle in "Dabiq" would be a sign marking the beginning of the end of the world. ISIS has been promoting the idea that Dabiq exists for real near Azaz, north of the Syrian city of Aleppo.

"They know what await them in Dabiq and Ghouta ... it's defeat and destruction. They know it's the final battle, and subsequently we will conquer them when they no longer could conquer us ... and Islam anew prevails over the world until the end of time."

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Leftists need to come to terms with what is being done under a specific religion. No more rationalizing and equating.

It's all religions. All of them.

Rightists, libertarians, "uneducated people", need to come to terms with that.

There's a huge difference... you just refuse to acknowledge it.

Even if you ignore the most radical elements... the religion is medieval and oppressive and discriminatory by nature.

Other religions have evolved and adapted... except for the one that you wish to be tolerant and inclusive of.

That's not normal. Try insulting mohamed in an islamic country like you are free to do to christians in this country.

You wouldn't... you're just a useful idiot with a conditioned cause.

polecat

polecat

PkrBum wrote:There's a huge difference... you just refuse to acknowledge it.

Even if you ignore the most radical elements... the religion is medieval and oppressive and discriminatory by nature.

Other religions have evolved and adapted... except for the one that you wish to be tolerant and inclusive of.

That's not normal. Try insulting mohamed in an islamic country like you are free to do to christians in this country.

''Other religions have evolved and adapted''
Sounds like a damn bunch of PROGRESSIVES

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:There's a huge difference... you just refuse to acknowledge it.

Nearly all religions are medieval, oppressive, and discriminatory.  The ones that emerged since those times are called "cults".  But this is really beside the point since all of them are wrong and therefore detrimental to man.

And it isn't the religions that evolved, it is the societies and governments that evolved.  Christianity would be just as ugly as it was in the past if it had a stronghold on our government as it used to.  

"Useful idiot".  You keep using that term on this forum lately.  It doesn't mean what you think it means.  A useful idiot would be someone who can be convinced to believe in and be an ambassador for a particular idea, even though they don't fully understand it and can't really explain in any detail him/her self.

For example, someone who can be convinced to believe that climate change isn't real, but yet they can't explain how it is that we could have unanimous consensus of the alternative in the scientific community is a useful idiot.  Someone who can be convinced to say things such as "Several republican candidates are less hawkish that Clinton" but yet they can't name any of those "several republicans" is a useful idiot.  Someone who says "(Obama) bailed out the banks, wall st, corps...and by proxy the wealthy..." and yet can't point to any policy that effectively did any of the above, is a useful idiot.  Someone who says "govt math, comrade" after ever economic data point - whether it was actually produced by a government or private organization - and can add nothing more substantive than that is a useful idiot.   Basically, someone is a useful idiot if they are only capable of making assertions as opposed to supporting them...as I just have.

So with that said, PkrBum, can you support your assertion that I am a "useful idiot", or will this be yet another time among many in which we find out that you are in fact a "useful idiot".  

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t21622p30-trump-said-john-mccain-was-no-war-hero-so-trump-had-his-moment#253975

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t22226-smart-kid-lives-in-a-truck-on-the-google-campus-is-paying-back-his-college-debts

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t22562p15-postal-union-backs-bernie

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t22811p45-should-we-enter-another-elective-war-in-the-middle-east

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t22131-obama-flips-on-afghanistan-flop

You make concessions for islam and slam christianity. That's intellectually dishonest and hypocritical and ideologically useful.

That makes you an idiot in my book.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:You make concessions for islam and slam christianity. That's intellectually dishonest and hypocritical and ideologically useful.

That makes you an idiot in my book.

What concessions have I made for islam?

boards of FL

boards of FL

That thread is about republicans and their divorced-from-reality views.  I linked to a poll that states that over half of the republican base believes that Obama is a muslim.  Nothing in that thread speaks to the religion of islam itself, and I certainly didn't make any comments that speak to the religion itself.  In fact, my only contribution to that thread was the underlying poll.  That's it.  And aside from that, there is a term for people who respond to polls by saying that Obama is muslim:  Useful idiots.

If you honestly believe that that post is an example of me making a concession to islam, well, not only are you a "useful idiot" but you're effectively illiterate as well.

Let's say that I created a thread about this poll (below) which states that 30% of GOP voters feel we should bomb Agrabah - which is a city from the animated Disney film Aladdin.  Does that mean I'm making a concession to Disney films, the movie Aladdin, or Agrabah?  Or would a literate person see that and correctly determine that the subject of the thread is republicans and their ignorant, uninformed beliefs?   The underlying subject of such a thread would be useful idiots, wouldn't it?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/12/18/aladdin_poll_30_percent_of_republican_primary_voters_would_bomb_agrabah.html

Last chance for PkrBum.  Can you support your assertion or is this another example of you exhibiting the fact that you are a useful idiot?

Uh oh...it's happening again.

In political jargon, useful idiot is a term for people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

Where have you ridiculed bias against christians?

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Where have you ridiculed bias against christians?

You realize that asking a rhetorical question is what useful idiots do when they come to the realization that they can't actually support their assertions, right?    

But to answer you directly, I don't know of a time that I have seen bias against christians on this forum to the degree that I would need to ridicule as much.  I haven't seen anyone propose rounding them up and putting them in camps or denying their entry to our country, so I can't say that I can point to a time where I ridiculed such ideas.

So is that it then?  You're not able to support the idea that I "make concessions for islam"?  You can't show me any time ever where I have done that?   Well that's interesting.  And I guess that would mean that you also cannot support your assertion that I'm a useful idiot then, can you?  Also very interesting.

I guess that would make you - by definition - a useful idiot.

You asked me to show your example. You hold islam and christianity to different standards. It's a fact.

Unless you can show otherwise. See how that works?

I didn't think so... idiot.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:You asked me to show your example. You hold islam and christianity to different standards. It's a fact.

Unless you can show otherwise. See how that works?

No, it is not a fact unless I can show otherwise. The burden of proof doesn't rest with me to disprove your assertions.  Instead, the burden of proof rests with you to support or prove your assertions.  If you can't support your assertions, you are a useful idiot.  If I say "Christopher Columbus discovered Hawaii in 1480", we don't assume that to be true unless someone can disprove that claim.  Instead, we simply don't assume that to be true unless we see good evidence that suggests it is true.  

For example, I made the assertion that you are a useful idiot, and I gave you at least 4 or 5 examples that support that assertion in this post:

For example, someone who can be convinced to believe that climate change isn't real, but yet they can't explain how it is that we could have unanimous consensus of the alternative in the scientific community is a useful idiot.  Someone who can be convinced to say things such as "Several republican candidates are less hawkish that Clinton" but yet they can't name any of those "several republicans" is a useful idiot.  Someone who says "(Obama) bailed out the banks, wall st, corps...and by proxy the wealthy..." and yet can't point to any policy that effectively did any of the above, is a useful idiot.  Someone who says "govt math, comrade" after ever economic data point - whether it was actually produced by a government or private organization - and can add nothing more substantive than that is a useful idiot.   Basically, someone is a useful idiot if they are only capable of making assertions as opposed to supporting them...as I just have.

So with that said, PkrBum, can you support your assertion that I am a "useful idiot", or will this be yet another time among many in which we find out that you are in fact a "useful idiot".  

When you were asked to provide support for your suggestion that I am a useful idiot, your response was to suggest that I make concessions for Islam.  The problem there is that you're not able to support that idea either.  You see, I gave you links for each of the examples that I cited so that you can read them and challenge them yourself if you don't agree.  You, on the other hand, have only managed to give me your assertions, but you haven't managed to support those assertions.   This suggests that you are a useful idiot.

And now you're back to repeating your assertion again.  Yes, PkrDumb, I get it.  You feel that I make concessions for islam.  OK.  What evidence do you have that lead you to that belief?  Can you point to anything - anything - that would support that claim?

Watch, PkrDumb:

Assertion:  You are a useful idiot who propagandizes assertions that you can't even fully explain or understand yourself.

Supporing evidence:

PkrBum wrote:No... that hasn't been her pattern. I would call her more hawkish that several of the pub candidates.

You can't even clarify who "several of the pub candidates" are.  You are repeating an assertion that your cynical handlers have fed to you, and you don't fully understand it and you can't support it.

See if you can apply this type of explanation to any claims that you have made in this thread about me thus far.

boards of FL

boards of FL

And there we have it.  Proof # 18,762 that PkrBum is a useful idiot.

Should you ever come up with a way of supporting your useful-idiot claims, PkrBum, feel free to respond.

cannibalism and selling body parts ok under Islam.. Giphy

You're just shilling for the leftist war on christianity... unless you can produce evidence that you ever defended it from ridicule or bias. Like you have with islam. Why don't you just admit it? You obviously have bias towards christians. Own it. You started a thread ridiculing those that criticize islam... simply produce a quote where you've done the same for christians. If you can't... you're biased... period. You're move... put up or shut up.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:You're just shilling for the leftist war on christianity... unless you can produce evidence that you ever defended it from ridicule or bias. Like you have with islam. Why don't you just admit it? You obviously have bias towards christians. Own it. You started a thread ridiculing those that criticize islam... simply produce a quote where you've done the same for christians. If you can't... you're biased... period. You're move... put up or shut up.

How can I produce evidence showing where I have ridiculed suggestions such as 1) we should round up all christians and put them in camps or 2) we should bar all christians from entering the US if no one here is making such suggestions?  I can't ridicule arguments that no one is making.  And where is this thread that you mention that I supposedly created that ridicules those who criticize islam?  Here again, aren't you capable of backing up anything that you're saying?   Couldn't you simply provide the link to whatever it is that you're specifically referring to there?  Or are you only good for talking out of your ass and then employing bullshit logic and running away when called out on it?

As I have said before, I dislike all religions.  All religions need to go.  All religions are the problem.  Go back and look at my first post on this thread.  What does it say?  Here.  I'll help you out since you're obviously an idiot.

boards of FL wrote:It's all religions.  All of them. 

Did I mince words there, election-boy?

This is an example of the logic that you're employing here:

PkrBum believes that all hindu people are rapists.  Unless PkrBum can prove that he doesn't believe that, can we assume this to be true?  Hmm.  PkrBum, can you show me where you have ridiculed the idea that all hindu people are rapists?  You're just shilling for the right-wing war on the hindu religion....unless you can show where you have ever defending it from the idea that all hindu people are rapists.  

See how completely and utterly idiotic such logic appears?  Guess why that is?  Burden of proof is a logical fallacy. And yet that is precisely what you are employing here.  This is the logic of the useful idiot.  It's fairly clear at this point that you realize that you're not able to support your assertions.  That internal realization is the fork in the road that differentiates useful idiots from pragmatic thinking folk.  Pragmatic thinking folk would say "Hmm.  I'll tell you what.  I'll stand corrected there.  I was fairly sure that I had read one of your posts supporting islam but upon further research and consideration, I'm simply not able to support that claim.  My bad."   And do you know what the useful idiot does?  1) respond with a link that doesn't actually support their assertion in any way, 2) ask rhetorical questions, and 3) pretend as if the burden of proof rests with someone else to disprove their (useful idiot's) assertion as opposed to supporting their (useful idiot's) own assertions positively with supporting evidence.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

One more time for PkrBum, the burden of proof doesn't rest with me to disprove your idea that I am some sort of supporter of islam because I'm a useful idiot being manipulated by liberals.  You floated that idea, therefore the burden of proof rests with you to support that idea.  If you can't support that idea with good evidence, there is no reason for anyone to belief that idea - regardless of whether or not the idea can be disproven.  And if such an idea could be supported, that evidence could be found right here on this forum by way of the search feature.  It couldn't be made any easier for you, and yet you still can't seem to come up with anything!  

I have a theory that would explain why you're not able to support these assertions that you have made.   Would you like to know what that theory is, election-boy?

You are a useful idiot.

cannibalism and selling body parts ok under Islam.. Giphy

You see, PkrBum.  If you weren't a useful idiot, you would be capable of responding as follows:

All of the following threads clearly and irrefutable depict PkrBum exhibiting the traits of a "useful idiot", which is defined as follows:

In political jargon, useful idiot is a term for people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause.

Exhibit 1 which supports the idea that PkrBum is a useful idiot: https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t21622p30-trump-said-john-mccain-was-no-war-hero-so-trump-had-his-moment#253975

Exhibit 2 which supports the idea that PkrBum is a useful idiot: https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t22226-smart-kid-lives-in-a-truck-on-the-google-campus-is-paying-back-his-college-debts

Exhibit 3 which supports the idea that PkrBum is a useful idiot: https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t22562p15-postal-union-backs-bernie

Exhibit 4 which supports the idea that PkrBum is a useful idiot: https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t22811p45-should-we-enter-another-elective-war-in-the-middle-east

Exhibit 5 which supports the idea that PkrBum is a useful idiot: https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t22131-obama-flips-on-afghanistan-flop

The funny thing is... is that I truly can't stand organized religion... churches, mosques, temples. You have conditions... extra bias... a learned leftist anti-christian agenda. As far as religions go today... islam is fostering extreme anti-social themes.

Right? You can't seriously compare one to the other in an objective way and determine them to be the same.

Why don't you go ahead a find one time when you've ridiculed or called out criticism of christianity... just one.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:The funny thing is... is that I truly can't stand organized religion... churches, mosques, temples. You have conditions... extra bias... a learned leftist anti-christian agenda. As far as religions go today... islam is fostering extreme anti-social themes.

Right? You can't seriously compare one to the other in an objective way and determine them to be the same.

I've stated my views on religion exhaustively.  They're all wrong.  They're all bad.  They're all a negative influence on humanity today.  If christianity had a stronghold on government as it had in the past and as islam has today, it would be just as repulsive, just as violent, just as disrespectful towards women, christians would be sentencing to death just as many gay people, etc, etc.   They are the same.  

PkrBum wrote:Why don't you go ahead a find one time when you've ridiculed or called out criticism of christianity... just one.

You keep repeating this and I keep answering.  Can you not read?  I can't find example of me refuting arguments that haven't been made!  It's amazing that you can't seem to wrap you head around this concept.  

I also can't provide an example of  me ridiculing the concept of prematurely slaughtering camels for a food source.  Why?  No one has floated such an idea for me to ridicule.

I also can't provide an example of me ridiculing the concept using the same toilet paper for 10 years before throwing away.  Why?  no one has floated such an idea.

In my last post, I asked you to provide one example - just one - of you ridiculing or calling out the idea that all hindu people are rapist.  Why can't you do that, PkrBum?  Huh?  Huh?  I guess if you can't provide one of these examples, it must therefore mean that you do in fact believe that all hindu are rapists.  Right?  I mean, right?  

You're committing the logical fallacy of burden of proof here.  And I clearly laid that out for you in my last post. You seem to believe that you can make any claim that you like, and everyone should assume it to be true...UNLESS...they can disprove your claim.  You seem to believe that your word is golden and thus requires no supporting evidence.   This suggests that not only are you stupid, no only are you a useful idiot, not only are you effectively illiterate, but you're also incredibly immature and possess an air of entitlement.  I believe 2seaoat may have sensed as much in the past.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:

That thread is about republicans and their divorced-from-reality views.  I linked to a poll that states that over half of the republican base believes that Obama is a muslim.  Nothing in that thread speaks to the religion of islam itself, and I certainly didn't make any comments that speak to the religion itself.  In fact, my only contribution to that thread was the underlying poll.  That's it.  And aside from that, there is a term for people who respond to polls by saying that Obama is muslim:  Useful idiots.

If you honestly believe that that post is an example of me making a concession to islam, well, not only are you a "useful idiot" but you're effectively illiterate as well.

Let's say that I created a thread about this poll (below) which states that 30% of GOP voters feel we should bomb Agrabah - which is a city from the animated Disney film Aladdin.  Does that mean I'm making a concession to Disney films, the movie Aladdin, or Agrabah?  Or would a literate person see that and correctly determine that the subject of the thread is republicans and their ignorant, uninformed beliefs?   The underlying subject of such a thread would be useful idiots, wouldn't it?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/12/18/aladdin_poll_30_percent_of_republican_primary_voters_would_bomb_agrabah.html

Last chance for PkrBum.  Can you support your assertion or is this another example of you exhibiting the fact that you are a useful idiot?

Uh oh...it's happening again.

Speaking of useful idiots in 2008.

Then in 2012...more useful idiots.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum