Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump said John McCain was no war hero....so Trump had his moment

+2
Floridatexan
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:He bailed out banks, wall st, corps... and by proxy the wealthy... and still got reelected... lol. Go figure comrades.

What are you specifically referring to here?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

No, but I do pay attention.

I saw the Palin phenomenon.

I saw the visceral reaction to a black man occupying the White House.

Hell, Trump has been a birther for years.

Who'd you think he'd attract?

No, Sal, I don't believe all those people who voted for Trump in all those polls over the last two months are all birthers who believe Obama is a muslim and who want Trump to remove all muslims from America.
I know in your mind that makes me an ignorant dumbass for not believing that but I don't.
If I believed all those people were like that, I would now be making plans to move to some other country. And I'm not doing that.
But if you believe that, I can't understand why you aren't already packing. Because if I believed what you believe that's what I'd be doing.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

See,  Sal,  this is just another example of what I keep telling you.
You are so much like markle and obamasucks.
Because they believe the same kind of extreme shit about all Hillary and Sanders supporters.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
But if you believe that,     

This is what I believe condensed into a concise exchange ...

John: Hey, Bush is now at 37% approval. I feel much less like Kevin McCarthy screaming in traffic. But I wonder what his base is --

Tyrone: 27%.

John: ... you said that immediately, and with some authority.

Tyrone: Obama vs. Alan Keyes. Keyes was from out of state, so you can eliminate any established political base; both candidates were black, so you can factor out racism; and Keyes was plainly, obviously, completely crazy. Batshit crazy. Head-trauma crazy. But 27% of the population of Illinois voted for him. They put party identification, personal prejudice, whatever ahead of rational judgement. Hell, even like 5% of Democrats voted for him. That's crazy behavior. I think you have to assume a 27% Crazification Factor in any population.

John: Objectively crazy or crazy vis-a-vis my own inertial reference frame for rational behavior? I mean, are you creating the Theory of Special Crazification or General Crazification?

Tyrone: Hadn't thought about it. Let's split the difference. Half just have worldviews which lead them to disagree with what you consider rationality even though they arrive at their positions through rational means, and the other half are the core of the Crazification -- either genuinely crazy; or so woefully misinformed about how the world works, the bases for their decision making is so flawed they may as well be crazy.

John: You realize this leads to there being over 30 million crazy people in the US?

Tyrone: Does that seem wrong?

John: ... a bit low, actually.

http://kfmonkey.blogspot.com/2005/10/lunch-discussions-145-crazification.html

And yes, I really do believe that.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joe the Plumber?

I was thinking the same thing as I wrote that post.

Except that was the exchange where obama came right out and said that he wanted to redistribute wealth.

That certainly didn't hurt him with leftists... it's their wetdream. We know now that obama did exactly the opposite.

He bailed out banks, wall st, corps... and by proxy the wealthy... and still got reelected... lol. Go figure comrades.

I get your point but disagree with your reasoning (the wetdream comment). Obama won twice because the conservative mantra is not supported by the American people. The conservatives have lost to the Dems in the popular vote in five of the last six elections and the one victory is still in question but they won by hook or crook. You lay the left electorate's propensity to support their candidate but the winner of elections must win the independents, moderates, undecided groups and conservatism as a guiding light of governance won't cut it . . . .

Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:
But if you believe that,     

John: Hey, Bush is now at 37% approval. I feel much less like Kevin McCarthy screaming in traffic. But I wonder what his base is --

Tyrone: Obama vs. Alan Keyes. Keyes was from out of state, so you can eliminate any established political base; both candidates were black, so you can factor out racism; and Keyes was plainly, obviously, completely crazy. Batshit crazy. Head-trauma crazy. But 27% of the population of Illinois voted for him. They put party identification, personal prejudice, whatever ahead of rational judgement. Hell, even like 5% of Democrats voted for him. That's crazy behavior. I think you have to assume a 27% Crazification Factor in any population.

John: Objectively crazy or crazy vis-a-vis my own inertial reference frame for rational behavior? I mean, are you creating the Theory of Special Crazification or General Crazification?

Tyrone: Hadn't thought about it. Let's split the difference. Half just have worldviews which lead them to disagree with what you consider rationality I even though they arrive at their positions through rational means, and the other half are the core of the Crazification -- either genuinely crazy; or so woefully misinformed about how the world works, the bases for their decision making is so flawed they may as well be crazy.

John: You realize this leads to there being over 30 million crazy people in the US?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/self-aggrandizing

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:
But if you believe that,     

Tyrone: Hadn't thought about it. Let's split the difference. Half just have worldviews which lead them to disagree with what you consider rationality I even though they arrive at their positions through rational means, and the other half are the core of the Crazification -- either genuinely crazy; or so woefully misinformed about how the world works, the bases for their decision making is so flawed they may as well be crazy.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/self-aggrandizing

Hey, if you can believe that half the country is communist, don't begrudge me the right to believe 30+ million of my fellow countrymen are batshit crazy.

There's a hell of a lot more evidence in support of my side.

BTW, you fit nicely into the "woefully misinformed about how the world works" segment of the 30+ million.

Hahahahahaha ....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've had CNN on since I got back home an hour and a half ago.
During that hour and a half,  I've seen them show a video clip of that exchange last night about 5 times.  
They're doing their best to sink Trump.  More than with any of the past stuff.  So it'll be interesting to see if the Trump supporters are influenced by this.

If it's not this... it'll be something else. Rest assured.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hillary's on tv live now giving a press conference about the Trump thing last night.  lol

Expect to see every republican candidate do the same.  
When Trump is gone,  I wonder how they're gonna get any media attention then.  lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:He bailed out banks, wall st, corps... and by proxy the wealthy... and still got reelected... lol. Go figure comrades.

So...did you not know what you were talking about when you made your comment?

Uh oh...it's happening again.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wolf Blitzer moments ago:

"This is now exploding into a major story about the race to the White House.
In a moment our analysts will be discussing it."

After the commercial of course.  lol

Sal

Sal

Nothing could do more to rally his supporters than Hillary condemning him.

Good strategy by her campaign.

She needs him in the race.

But alas, Trump is apparently now taking advice from political hacks.

He has canceled his appearance at some wingnut forum today.

Trump needs to be Trump.

He needs to come out and forcefully bloviate that all Mooslims are losers and decapitators, and propose detaining and forcing them all to convert.

boards of FL wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I didn't reference some obscure ancient event pencil neck... these are recent events that we've been over countless times.

What you choose to ignore is of no interest to me.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I didn't reference some obscure ancient event pencil neck... these are recent events that we've been over countless times.

But my question to you was, "What are you specifically referring to here?"

Let me help you out.  Let's say that I made the following comment: "Bush was a disaster.  He lead us into war and cost the US thousands of lives and trillions of dollars."  And let's say that you were to ask me "What are you specifically referring to here?"  My answer would be "The war in Iraq."

Now, you just made the following comment:

I responded as follows:

boards of FL wrote:What are you specifically referring to here?

And your response is...?  All I'm asking you to do is simply state whatever policy it is that you're referring to.  Do you know what you were talking about, or do you not know what you were talking about?

As an aside, it's pretty sad that one has to dumb things down to this degree merely to engage in discussion with right-wing voters.

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

But my question to you was, "What are you specifically referring to here?"

Let me help you out.  Let's say that I made the following comment: "Bush was a disaster.  He lead us into war and cost the US thousands of lives and trillions of dollars."  And let's say that you were to ask me "What are you specifically referring to here?"  My answer would be "The war in Iraq."

Now, you just made the following comment:

I responded as follows:

boards of FL wrote:What are you specifically referring to here?

And your response is...?  All I'm asking you to do is simply state whatever policy it is that you're referring to.  Do you know what you were talking about, or do you not know what you were talking about?

As an aside, it's pretty sad that one has to dumb things down to this degree merely to engage in discussion with right-wing voters.

You see, PkrBum, it's interactions like these that leave me no choice but to conclude that you're a dumbass.

Have a nice weekend, election boy.

Only a fucking idiot wouldn't know what events took place... or an asshole that ignores the inconvenient.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Only a fucking idiot wouldn't know what events took place... or an asshole that ignores the inconvenient.

Well, when someone uses the term "bailouts", they're generally referring to "TARP".  You obviously aren't talking about TARP, however, because that was in place before Obama took office; hence why I asked you to specifically explain whatever it is that you're talking about, and - for whatever reason - you do not appear capable of doing that.

Should you ever figure out what it is that you're talking about, feel free to come back to this thread and simply state the policy that you were referring to.  Otherwise, feel free to remain the village idiot who never seems to be able to back up anything he says.

Trump said John McCain was no war hero....so Trump had his moment - Page 2 200_s

To everyone else, isn't it odd that PkrBum can find the time to respond with this:

PkrBum wrote:I didn't reference some obscure ancient event pencil neck... these are recent events that we've been over countless times.

And this:

PkrBum wrote:Only a fucking idiot wouldn't know what events took place... or an asshole that ignores the inconvenient.

But he can't seem to find the time to simply state the policy that he's talking about?  To anyone with an IQ north of Ranch dressing, it would seem clear that he doesn't actually know what he's talking about, hence why he isn't able to simply state the policy.  Would a knowledgeable person sit there and be ruled an idiot when they could simply respond concisely with the name of whatever policy that they're referring to?  Of course not.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Hahahaha. Well I guess we're done here!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:Hahahaha.  Well I guess we're done here!  

I think everybody's in agreement, we've finally proven that liberal democrat is good and conservative republican is bad.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Hahahaha.  Well I guess we're done here!  

I think everybody's in agreement,  we've finally proven that liberal democrat is good and conservative republican is bad.

That isn't even remotely what was proven here, Bob, as PkrBum wasn't capable of presenting any arguments to either side of that question.  We never made it past the part where PkrBum simply identifies - specifically - whatever it was that he was talking about (we still don't know, and I can't help but wonder if he doesn't know either).  Perhaps if he had been able to do that, the discussion could have progressed to what you would call a "wrastlin match" but, alas...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum