Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

John McCain is not a war hero

+2
Vikingwoman
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1John McCain is not a war hero Empty John McCain is not a war hero 7/18/2015, 1:57 pm

2seaoat

Mr. Trump has no use for folks who get captured.....he likes people who do not get captured........this POS was given millions from his millionaire father while John was sitting in North Viet Nam in solitary confinement after volunteering to serve this country......you can see why Bob has made this man his new hero.....no fence sitting for Bob.....Trump is his man.......what a POS.

Vikingwoman

I saw this article where Trump is belittling McCain for not being loyal to him. He is saying McCain graduated last in his class at Annapolis because McCain disagrees w/ him about immigrants. He is telling people not to vote for him in his upcoming reelection.Trump is a small and classless man. No character at all.

2seaoat

Trump is a small and classless man. No character at all.

Yet, his poll numbers go up as similar human beings say they will vote for him, and people who understand how difficult it is to govern will be denied the debate stage.

It's freedom of speech liberals. Get
Over it.

John McSame handed Obama the
Keys to the WH by pretty
Much giving up during his campaign for POTUS.

Vikingwoman wrote:I saw this article where Trump is belittling McCain for not being loyal to him. He is saying McCain graduated last in his class at Annapolis because McCain disagrees w/ him about immigrants. He is telling people not to vote for him in his upcoming reelection.Trump is a small and classless man. No character at all.

*****COMING FROM TRAILER TRASH LIKE YOU THAT'S IMPORTANT*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

2seaoat

So you think as a policy position that the President of the United States should say heck....Pace got captured....he is no hero.....F em.......This man is a disgrace and shows that greed and avarice are not qualities to be admired and that success is not measured in dollars, but character.  While John sat in a POW camp Trump was spending daddy's money.....his right to not serve, but his attacks of John McCain have crossed the line....he is a footnote.....lets see what the urchin Cruz will do now as the litter nerd coward finds shelter from his endorsement of Trumps free speech.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

McCain was a hero to the MIC he destroyed 4 planes. Great for the bottom line.

2seaoat

He got into his plane and was exposed to great danger, while Trump was spending daddy's money.......and now he is a rich man who thinks he can buy the Presidency by insulting people who have worked hard to make government work.  I voted for John, I would not stay in the same room with that man....I would get up and walk out.   I have a Junior high school friend who did MC jobs for beauty contests, and married a contestant.  He has been to trumps various homes and has socialized with trump posting the same on his facebook.....all greed, avarice. and superficiality with little meaning of what life is about....yet this MC worships Trumps values......what a disgusting human being....I am now convinced he is working in concert with Romney....absolutely convinced.....these spoiled little rich boys who had their wealth handed to them are going to criticize John, or President Obama......I do not think so.

10John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/18/2015, 8:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

alien [quote="2seaoat"]He got into his plane and was exposed to great danger, while Trump was spending daddy's money.......and now he is a rich man who thinks he can buy the Presidency by insulting people who have worked hard to make government work.  I voted for John, I would not stay in the same room with that man....I would get up and walk out.   I have a Junior high school friend who did MC jobs for beauty contests, and married a contestant.  He has been to trumps various homes and has socialized with trump posting the same on his facebook.....all greed, avarice. and superficiality with little meaning of what life is about....yet this MC worships Trumps values......what a disgusting human being....I am now convinced he is working in concert with Romney....absolutely convinced.....these spoiled little rich boys who had their wealth handed to them are going to criticize John, or President Obama......I do not think so.[/quote

You got to be kidding me. You progressives should be praising Trump. He's blanketing all of the other republicans allowing them no exposure. Trump is Hillarys only hope. Trump is also a clown almost as creepy as Hillary.

11John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/18/2015, 8:38 pm

2seaoat

You got to be kidding me. You progressives should be praising Trump. He's blanketing all of the other republicans allowing them no exposure. Trump is Hillarys only hope. Trump is also a clown almost as creepy as Hillary.

I am a Republican and vote in every Republican primary....on the national level
I can no longer support a dixiecrat dominated party, and hope that somebody can emerge without this idiot insulting their contributions.

12John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/18/2015, 8:46 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:You got to be kidding me. You progressives should be praising Trump. He's blanketing all of the other republicans allowing them no exposure. Trump is Hillarys only hope. Trump is also a clown almost as creepy as Hillary.

I am a Republican and vote in every Republican primary....on the national level
I can no longer support a dixiecrat dominated party, and hope that somebody can emerge without this idiot insulting their contributions.

I smell Rino chit.

13John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/18/2015, 9:12 pm

Vikingwoman

Trump will fade. He is alienating more and more people. He has nothing better to do w/ all his money.

14John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/18/2015, 9:20 pm

Vikingwoman wrote:Trump will fade. He is alienating more and more people. He has nothing better to do w/ all his money.

Why don't you fade?

*****CUCUMERGIRL DOES IT WITH PUGS SO WATCH YOUR PET IF YOU OWN ONE*****

Neutral

15John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/18/2015, 9:23 pm

2seaoat

I smell Rino chit.

I do too as the real Republican Party has been hijacked......those that are left have to stand up to crazy........

16John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/18/2015, 9:27 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I smell Rino chit.

I do too as the real Republican Party has been hijacked......those that are left have to stand up to crazy........

Well neocons suck almost as bad as bonertypes

17John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/18/2015, 9:30 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Trump is winning in the polls because most of the republican base is as classless, abrupt, and shallow as he is. Reality!

18John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/18/2015, 10:34 pm

Vikingwoman

Bachman and Cain were high in the polls too before they dried up.

19John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/18/2015, 10:46 pm

Vikingwoman wrote:Bachman and Cain were high in the polls too before they dried up.

That's all right you've been dried up for decades...

*****AND THAT THING'S LIKE A DESERT CAVERN I HEAR*****

Neutral

20John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/18/2015, 10:57 pm

Vikingwoman

Wordslinger wrote:Trump is winning in the polls because most of the republican base is as classless, abrupt, and shallow as he is.  Reality!

True dat,Word!

21John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/19/2015, 12:28 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

In one sense, Trump is right about McCain -- you're not a hero for getting captured.

But given a chance to get out of the Hanoi Hilton, because of politics, McCain chose to remain out of consideration for his fellow captives.

Risking your life for the sake of others is an absolute requirement for being dubbed a hero.

As a politician, McCain is stupid, arrogant asshole -- given to moments of brutish barbarity (name a war McCain doesn't think we should fight!)

Now let us look into the Don's background -- he inherited his starting fortune from daddy, and he achieved several deferments during the Vietnam debacle -- for bone spurs in his foot.  He doesn't remember which foot, now because that was more than a few months ago.

Reality.

22John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/19/2015, 12:34 pm

He's a traitor for his politics... not his service. I'm amazed and impressed by what he survived... that's grit.

23John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/19/2015, 1:29 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/3232080/Descendents-of-slaves-owned-by-ancestors-of-John-McCain-will-vote-for-Barack-Obama.html

Descendents of slaves owned by ancestors of John McCain will vote for Barack Obama

The descendants of slaves owned by ancestors of John McCain will vote for Barack Obama, it has emerged.

By Urmee Khan 2:52AM BST 21 Oct 2008

Lillie McCain, 56, a professor of psychology in Flint, Michigan, traces her lineage from two of more than 120 black slaves before the end of the Civil War at Teoc, the Mississippi plantation owned by the family of Republican nominee John McCain's great-great-grandfather.

"I think that since we can't undo what has been done, that the most effective thing for us to do is figure out how to put things in perspective and go from there.
"To harbour anger and hostility and all that is counterproductive," she told the Wall Street Journal.
A cousin of Mr McCain still owns 1,500 acres of the original 2,000.
Mr McCain's younger brother, Joe, and other white McCains have attended family reunions organised by the African-American McCains.

Lillie McCain's family is descended from two slaves, named Isom and Lettie, according to interviews and examinations of family documents, county files and U.S. Census Bureau records.
According to members of the white McCain family, the plantation was purchased by Mr McCain's great-great-grandfather, William Alexander McCain, in 1851.

"We've had the pleasure of meeting Joe McCain," she said, "He attends the reunions at Teoc ... I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Senator McCain.
"I heard him say on, I believe it was Meet the Press, that his ancestors owned no slaves. Well, I certainly have carried the name McCain from the beginning of my life, and I've known the ties to John McCain, and have tried to get him to communicate with me about that, but he has been unwilling at least to date."

Miss McCain urged John McCain to "acknowledge the reality of the relationship that we hold."

"I am absolutely supporting Obama, and it's not because he's black," said Lillie. "It's because he is the best person at this time in our history."

I don't know why Trump is attacking McCain, but I do know that McCain comes from the antebellum South, was born in Panama, and has a military family history:

"John Sidney "Jack" McCain, Jr. (January 17, 1911 – March 22, 1981) was a United States Navy admiral, who served in conflicts from the 1940s through the 1970s, including as the Commander, United States Pacific Command.

McCain grew up in Washington, D.C., and graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1931, after which he entered the submarine service. In World War II, he commanded submarines in several theaters of operation, was responsible for sinking several Japanese ships, and was decorated with both the Silver Star and Bronze Star. After the war, he held a variety of commands, specializing in amphibious warfare. He led the 1965 U.S. invasion of the Dominican Republic. He also served in several posts in Washington, including the Legislative Affairs Office and Chief of Naval Information, where he became influential in political affairs. He was a staunch anti-Communist, and was such an advocate of the importance of a strong naval presence that he became known as "Mr. Seapower".

During the Vietnam War, McCain was Commander-in-Chief, Pacific Command (CINCPAC), commander of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater from 1968 to 1972. He was a stalwart supporter of President Richard Nixon's policy of Vietnamization. McCain played a significant role in the militarization of U.S. policy towards Cambodia, helping to convince Nixon to launch the 1970 Cambodian Incursion and establishing a personal relationship with Cambodian leader Lon Nol. McCain was also a proponent of the 1971 incursion into Laos. McCain retired from the Navy in 1972.

His father, John S. McCain, Sr., was also an admiral in the Navy and a naval aviator, and the two were the first father-son pair to achieve four-star rank.[1] His son, John S. McCain III, is a former naval aviator who was a prisoner of war in North Vietnam during McCain's time as CINCPAC, who retired with the rank of captain and then became a United States Senator and the 2008 Republican Party nominee for President of the United States..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_S._McCain_Jr.

24John McCain is not a war hero Empty Re: John McCain is not a war hero 7/19/2015, 1:41 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I didn't know Trump was a fellow draft dodger.
It's like this for me. I don't respect most of what Dick Cheeney stands for except for one thing. His five different deferments to get out of Vietnam.
And in my book the draft dodger is automatically a man of great virtue and morality.
Because of this, I now will definitely have to vote for Trump. Hopefully with Dick Cheeney on the ticket as the running mate again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum