Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Didnt liberals say that mcCain wasnt a war hero?

+4
TEOTWAWKI
Vikingwoman
knothead
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

I think so... So what's the big deal if trump says it?

Hypocrites

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/259516/remember-when-liberals-were-claiming-mccain-wasnt-daniel-greenfield

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Then again there was the Chris Rock joke, "He a war hero that got captured. There's a lot of guys in jail that got captured. Sh*t, f**k that. I don't want to vote for nobody that got captured. I wanna vote for the mothe____ that got away."

It appears Chris Rock is saying almost verbatim what Trump said. I wonder why Chris Rock wasn't criticized for saying it?

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:Then again there was the Chris Rock joke, "He a war hero that got captured. There's a lot of guys in jail that got captured. Sh*t, f**k that. I don't want to vote for nobody that got captured. I wanna vote for the mothe____ that got away."

It appears Chris Rock is saying almost verbatim what Trump said.  I wonder why Chris Rock wasn't criticized for saying it?

No one cares what this fellow says one way or the other Bob, he is not a relevant character in the Trump/McCain drama. We, as a nation, do get carried away with calling people heroes because of our propensity to believe that if a person has a uniform on he must be a hero. This narrative is counter to the real heroes and I categorize Senator McCain as a real hero.

Vikingwoman

Correct Knot. They said Chris Kyle was a hero because he was a sniper and worshipped him but forgot about all the other snipers in all the other wars.

knothead

knothead

I'm certainly no expert but I believe we, as a nation, suffer from a collective guilt from the Viet Nam experience . . . . therefore, we will call anyone with a military uniform a hero . . .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The only reason most people call soldiers heroes is so young minds full of video games will continue to sign up to go fight for US. corporations and bankers...I mean come on those IEDs really hurt. Only one of my sons went over there and he's so screwed up I may never get him repaired..If you love your kids, keep them out of recruiting offices..

Vikingwoman wrote:Correct Knot. They said Chris Kyle was a hero because he was a sniper and worshipped him but forgot about all the other snipers in all the other wars.

Kyle did more than just act as a sniper. He led raids in hand to hand combat against the Mahdi Army in Fallujah. Where the Marines were not as proficient in close quarter battle, he ran as point man until the guys he was with caught up in ability to the point he could let them do it for themselves. Had you read the book, you would know this.

He could have laid in his hide and did nothing. He chose the opposite and saved a lot of guys lives with the knowledge he imparted.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

"He could of laid in his hide and did nothing."

Hello War Hero.  Only a high school teacher from Escambria or Santa Rosa counties, with serious verbal problems, would write like that.  

A hide is where a sniper does his observations and shooting. Sorry to disappoint you, but the syntax and word choice are correct.

It's a correct paraphrase of his actions in a concise information burst.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute. Is demssuck the same poster as karl rove? I guess I'm a little slow cause I didn't know that.

Karl, why did you morph into demssuck? Whyever you did so, I congratulate you for finally coming to your senses and not using that prick's name for your username. Excellent decision.

Sal

Sal

Demssuck wrote:A hide is where a sniper does his observations and shooting.  Sorry to disappoint you, but the syntax and word choice are correct.

You're a teacher???

Didnt liberals say that mcCain wasnt a war hero? B84xLI9IMAA2QeP

Read Kylie's book. It was good enough for his publisher

I wonder if wordslinger ever served in any infantry capacity at any time in his life?

Sal

Sal

Demssuck wrote:Read Kylie's book.

No thanks.

It was good enough for his publisher

Considering the target audience, I'm not surprised.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Demssuck wrote:A hide is where a sniper does his observations and shooting.  Sorry to disappoint you, but the syntax and word choice are correct.

"He could have LAIN in his hide and DONE nothing." Good grief!!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:

You're a teacher???

Didnt liberals say that mcCain wasnt a war hero? B84xLI9IMAA2QeP

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The only reason most people call soldiers heroes is so young minds full of video games will continue to sign up to go fight for US. corporations and bankers...I mean come on those IEDs really hurt. Only one of my sons went over there and he's so screwed up I may never get him repaired..If you love your kids, keep them out of recruiting offices..

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.mediaite.com/online/jesse-ventura-american-snipers-chris-kyle-is-a-liar-not-a-hero/

He claimed in his book to have punched Jesse Ventura, who said it never happened and who prevailed in court to the tune of $1.8 million.

That's not the only lie:

http://henrymakow.com/2015/02/American-Liar.html

And this comment from "Dan":

According to a member of Kyle's SEAL Team 3, Brandon Webb, and actor Pat Kilbane, Kyle told them in a bar conversation that he and another SEAL had driven to New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, and Kyle killed over 30 'looters' from the top of the Astrodome. U.S. Special Operations Command, or SOCOM has responded that there were no "West Coast SEALs deployed to Katrina."

If Kyle was actually telling the truth about his exploits, which include over a hundred killings in addition to his official SEAL record of 165 "clean" kills, he would be liable for dozens of counts of murder in the United States alone. But Kyle himself told a reporter from 'D Magazine' (Dallas) that he had special phone number for police which resulted in no police records related to his 'extra curricular' kills, foreign and domestic.

I know there's a lot more to the story that's been white washed over by all the publicity. I suspect Kyle's adrenaline Jones for killing didn't end with his last deployment. If he really had special immunity - quite possible if he was a covert hit-man for a government agency - CRAFT International would be a great cover for a Homeland Security version of 'Murder Inc.' If that were the case, maybe he was killed for shooting his mouth off too much. One thing's for sure - he was worth more dead to the propaganda machine that he'd be if he were alive to continue sticking his foot in his mouth. - See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2015/02/American-Liar.html#sthash.YxABvNwp.dpuf

Looks like you have a crush on a dead man.

by Floridatexan Today at 2:48 pm
Demssuck wrote:

A hide is where a sniper does his observations and shooting. Sorry to disappoint you, but the syntax and word choice are correct.

"He could have LAIN in his hide and DONE nothing." Good grief!!!
----
Looks like you can't even copy and paste properly.

polecat

polecat

Yes yes yes please keep supporting Trump he is the best, can say and do no wrDidnt liberals say that mcCain wasnt a war hero? Trumpong. Look at all his money.. very smart man. Salvation Personified.

polecat

polecat

Didn't republicans say John Kerry wasn't a war hero?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

polecat wrote:Didn't republicans say John Kerry wasn't a war hero?

Yeah he got swift boated...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Do ya'll know about the U.S.S Forrestal fire that McCain was directly involved in?

You should because McCain was sitting in his aircraft on the deck waiting his turn to launch when a missile accidentally got fired from another plane and it hit either his plane or the one beside it. He had two 1000 lb bombs on his plane and the resulting fire caused at least one of the bombs to dislodge from his plane, roll around on the deck, and then explode.
He barely got out of the plane alive (with shrapnel injuries from the explosion) and then tried to save another pilot who was escaping his plane while on fire.
The fire and explosions killed 134 sailors on board.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum