Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hands Up Don't shoot story based on lies- stunning reversal by author

+8
Joanimaroni
othershoe1030
ZxxxZ
Markle
Sal
Floridatexan
polecat
KarlRove
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Well, when you're willing to defend police tactics including choking out a black dude on the sidewalk with a banned hold for the offense of selling loosies ....

.... and, you're willing to to defend a vigilante who stalked and confronted a black teen for the offense of walking through a neighborhood with Skittles and iced tea ....

.... I think we know where you're coming from.

So you are going to change it and ignore Brown's actions.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If you have evidence, then provide it. If there was a struggle for the gun through the car window, then the gun was already unholstered.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
If you have evidence, then provide it.  If there was a struggle for the gun through the car window, then the gun was already unholstered.  

Do you just sit around and guess or do you read the reports?

Brown was assaulting Wilson and there was a struggle for the gun and it went off in the cruiser. Brown had his hand on the gun.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Well, when you're willing to defend police tactics including choking out a black dude on the sidewalk with a banned hold for the offense of selling loosies ....

.... and, you're willing to to defend a vigilante who stalked and confronted a black teen for the offense of walking through a neighborhood with Skittles and iced tea ....

.... I think we know where you're coming from.

Your desperation is duly noted. This thread is about FERGUSON, remember that incident?

Thank you for confirming what Jonathan Gruber thinks about Democrats.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
If you have evidence, then provide it.  If there was a struggle for the gun through the car window, then the gun was already unholstered.  

https://i.imgur.com/enZF3pw.png

ZxxxZ

STELLA ! STELLA !

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

So your evidence is that PBS lied? Try again.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

So your evidence is that PBS lied?  Try again.

DUMBASS

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Of course we only want to stereo - type the white officer as beinv part of a racially biased police force.....without knowing for sure he is racist.....but according to Othershoe1030 he is.

Sad to say Joanie but a majority of white people are racist if they grew up in this country. Some are unconsciously racist and show no signs of it whatsoever. This is harmless as far as it goes. No one is perfect, that's for sure.

I think people naturally bond emotionally with the group they identify with, it is just human nature and not all that bad. You don't have to be a skinhead to be a "real" racist. It just seems to come with the territory for most people.

Obviously neither Wilson nor Brown fall into the "perfect" category.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

DUMBASS

That's all you have? That's what I thought.

Markle

Markle

I am no longer ever surprised at the lack of information Progressives are eager to demonstrate on so many different subjects.

This issue has had the facts finally and fully disclosed after all the initial lies from so called eye witnesses disproven...by FACTS.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

DUMBASS

That's all you have?  That's what I thought.

I showed you the updated chart.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/pbs-chart-corrected-version-show-mike-brown-testimony-unreliable/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

othershoe1030 wrote:Of course we only want to stereo - type the white officer as beinv part of a racially biased police force.....without knowing for sure he is racist.....but according to Othershoe1030 he is.

Sad to say Joanie but a majority of white people are racist if they grew up in this country. Some are unconsciously racist and show no signs of it whatsoever. This is harmless as far as it goes. No one is perfect, that's for sure.

I think people naturally bond emotionally with the group they identify with, it is just human nature and not all that bad. You don't have to be a skinhead to be a "real" racist. It just seems to come with the territory for most people.

No one falls into the perfect category.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Joanimaroni wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Of course we only want to stereo - type the white officer as beinv part of a racially biased police force.....without knowing for sure he is racist.....but according to Othershoe1030 he is.

No one falls into the perfect category.

exactly

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:I am no longer ever surprised at the lack of information Progressives are eager to demonstrate on so many different subjects.

This issue has had the facts finally and fully disclosed after all the initial lies from so called eye witnesses disproven...by FACTS.

Note to Markle: When you capitalize the word "facts", it doesn't make your posts any more factual. Please stop making a fool of yourself.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:I am no longer ever surprised at the lack of information Progressives are eager to demonstrate on so many different subjects.

Note to Markle:  When you capitalize the word "facts", it doesn't make your posts any more factual.  Please stop making a fool of yourself.

A note about 'facts'. your post brought this to mind, I'm speaking to Markle here...
You are talking about bullet trajectories and testimony of eye witnesses and blah blah blah. Your 'facts' are addressing the various arguments about 'what' happened. Some of us are talking about 'why' it happened. As usual we are not talking about the same thing so no wonder we end up like this.

It is not information we lack. It is just that we are focusing on different aspects of the issue. This might be a good example of not being able to see the forest for the trees.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:

Note to Markle:  When you capitalize the word "facts", it doesn't make your posts any more factual.  Please stop making a fool of yourself.

So, are you just correcting Markle's typing or disputing the statement?

KarlRove

KarlRove

Here are the facts-

Dems tried to start race war with Ferguson

Liberal media lied in multiple reports on the facts to stir up race war

The POTUS, AG and admin all stirred the pot of racism and showed zero leadership

Dems lies come on and admitted to now

Officer Wilson did most cops would do when having to confront a mutantly large, drugged, violent person who had no respect for authority and had previous criminal record

Liberals get butthurt when their plan fails

Liberals continue to spin story and this thread despite the facts being prevalent and their lies uncovered...by a liar who admits his lies....the author of the article discussed by the OP

That sort of puts it in a nutshell

Liberals lie...

Markle

Markle

Sad to say othershoe1030, where you have "but a majority of white people are racist" you can substitute black, red, brown, Asian, pink or purple and be 100% correct.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

A note about 'facts'. your post brought this to mind, I'm speaking to Markle here...
You are talking about bullet trajectories and testimony of eye witnesses and blah blah blah. Your 'facts' are addressing the various arguments about 'what' happened. Some of us are talking about 'why' it happened. As usual we are not talking about the same thing so no wonder we end up like this.

It is not information we lack. It is just that we are focusing on different aspects of the issue. This might be a good example of not being able to see the forest for the trees.

Now you wish to change the issue. The issue was and are the FACTS as they occurred in Ferguson. Not the history and philosophy of race relations in the United States.

Proven wrong, NOW the FACTS are blah, blah, blah. Keep up the good work.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Here are the facts-

Dems tried to start race war with Ferguson

Liberal media lied in multiple reports on the facts to stir up race war

The POTUS, AG and admin all stirred the pot of racism and showed zero leadership

Dems lies come on and admitted to now

Officer Wilson did most cops would do when having to confront a mutantly large, drugged, violent person who had no respect for authority and had previous criminal record

Liberals get butthurt when their plan fails

Liberals continue to spin story and this thread despite the facts being prevalent and their lies uncovered...by a liar who admits his lies....the author of the article discussed by the OP

That sort of puts it in a nutshell

Liberals lie...

And conservatives NEVER tell the truth!

It wasn't Obama, or Holder or Sharpton who decided decades ago to harass Ferguson's black citizens through a policing-for-profit scheme that made their police force a white racist entity.

War Hero and Semi-Sane have never, I say NEVER yet written a comment positive to minority Americans.  To War Hero Brown, an unarmed teenager, was a "mutantly large," drugged violent person with no respect for the authority of a white racist, crooked cop who told him to get the fuck off the street.

Once again, neither War Hero nor Semi-sane have written a word here about the crooked racism of the municipality of Ferguson, and it's policing-for-profit police force.  When the truth is, the conflict between the white racist cop and the aggressive black thug is rooted in the distrust and hatred Ferguson's black population has for the city government, the courts and the cops of Ferguson who have victimized them for decades.

But what else would you expect from white racists like War Hero and Semi-Sane "I KNOW NOSSING!" Markle?? 

Sal

Sal

Well, it's perfectly clear that Markie and PeeDawg haven't a clue what a fact is.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:

Sad to say othershoe1030, where you have "but a majority of white people are racist" you can substitute black, red, brown, Asian, pink or purple and be 100% correct.  

Glad you agree with me. A careful reading of my post you quoted includes this sentence: "I think people naturally bond emotionally with the group they identify with, it is just human nature and not all that bad." I dare say it is not a leap to say that the word "people" includes the groups you have listed: black, re, brown etc. so yes that is 100% correct.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

So, are you just correcting Markle's typing or disputing the  statement?  

I'm referring to Markle's constant use of the word "facts" as if he had access to any. Why do you ask?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

So, are you just correcting Markle's typing or disputing the  statement?  

I'm referring to Markle's constant use of the word "facts" as if he had access to any.  Why do you ask?

Anyone that actually researched the case has access to the facts. Maybe you should give it a try. All the information is available.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum