Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hands up don't shoot mantra ---where is political leaders apology for falling into this fake story about. Michael Brown?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/02/hands-up-dont-shoot-a-false-narrative-repeated-140-times-during-ferguson-coverage/

Yep, even the Feds admit Wilson's version of the story is true ....

Markle

Markle

The mantra is extremely useful when addressing their base. As the architect of Obamacare called them, stupid. They simply repeat the same over and over and ignore the facts and truth and their lemmings will follow.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

How convenient it is to omit mention of the cold, hard, fact that Brown's death ignited Ferguson's black population -- which had suffered for decades under white racist local politicians who used the police department to fund the town's treasury by harassing its black citizens. All of which was revealed by the federal investigation that followed the chaos.

Reality  

People before profits.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Don't break the law, don't get arrested or smacked around. Pretty simple. Reality.

2seaoat

I will await the civil trial before agreeing that somehow this shooting was justified.  All I ever want is a trial and cross examination and the bright light of the truth to shine.   I am not convinced that we are even close to the whole story on the Brown incident.....not even in the same zip code.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

It is a very good, clear, easy to understand symbol like the peace symbol. Hands up don't shoot stands for all the unarmed people who have been shot for no good reason. Even if it turns out that this was exactly what happened or not it will continue to be a symbol for the anti-brutlity cause.They could have used the Don't Tread on Me flag but that was already taken.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum