Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Georgia republican senator openly doubles down on racist remarks. What year is it again?

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:When my dear Progressive friends have no way possible to defend the massive failure of this administration...they pull out the RACE CARD.

Actually, I'm happy to talk about the success of the Obama administration.

- Almost 6,000,000 private sector jobs have been added to the economy

- GDP is currently growing at 4.2% annualized

- Bin Laden is dead

- Al Shabab is dead

- Syria's chemical weapons have now been destroyed without the need of a costly war or occupation

- The percentage of Americans without health insurance has fallen sharply due to the passage of the ACA

- etc...

Georgia republican senator openly doubles down on racist remarks.  What year is it again? - Page 2 HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:When my dear Progressive friends have no way possible to defend the massive failure of this administration...they pull out the RACE CARD.

- Bin Laden is dead

- Al Shabab is dead

- Syria's chemical weapons have now been destroyed without the need of a costly war or occupation

- The percentage of Americans without health insurance has fallen sharply due to the passage of the ACA

- etc...

What fun!

Headline today, September 10, 2014
Georgia republican senator openly doubles down on racist remarks.  What year is it again? - Page 2 Syria_zpsc91eb27e

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

- Bin Laden is dead

- Al Shabab is dead

- etc...

Georgia republican senator openly doubles down on racist remarks.  What year is it again? - Page 2 HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Georgia republican senator openly doubles down on racist remarks.  What year is it again? - Page 2 Forrest

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

- GDP is currently growing at 4.2% annualized Major LIE

- Bin Laden is dead

- Al Shabab is dead

- etc...

As for workers, higher rate of people who have QUIT looking in decades:
Georgia republican senator openly doubles down on racist remarks.  What year is it again? - Page 2 LaborParticipation72014_zps5e5e3b8e

Bin Laden is dead, Al Shabab is dead...WOW.

Meanwhile ISIS is growing by leaps and bounds while our semi-retired president...dithers.

You're fun, and a terrific foil! Keep up the good work!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

- GDP is currently growing at 4.2% annualized  Major LIE

- Bin Laden is dead

- Al Shabab is dead

- etc...

As for workers, higher rate of people who have QUIT looking in decades:
Georgia republican senator openly doubles down on racist remarks.  What year is it again? - Page 2 LaborParticipation72014_zps5e5e3b8e

Let's have a better look at the labor force participation rate:

Georgia republican senator openly doubles down on racist remarks.  What year is it again? - Page 2 KWhiwG4

Hmm.  So it appears that the labor force participation rate reached an all time high in 2000 and has been on the decline ever since.  

I'm curious as to what your theory behind that is, Markle.  You post the labor force participation rate all the time.  You essentially have a two song repertoire:  labor force participation rate and the fed chart.  That's it.  I suspect you don't really understand what either of them mean.  This is your chance to prove me wrong.  Do you have a theory that explains the decline in the labor force participation rate?  Can you tell me what your opinion is as to why it has been on the decline since 2001?  Do you feel that this decline is the result of politics?  Or is it perhaps more to do with some sort of cultural or technological change?  The floor is yours, Markle.  This is your opportunity to talk about one of the only two data points that you appear to be familiar with.  

Let's hear it, Markle!

Markle wrote:Bin Laden is dead, Al Shabab is dead...WOW.

Wow indeed.  A feat that could not be accomplished by the previous administration.  This is most likely due to all of the wasted time and resources that were allocated towards operations in Iraq - which ultimately created all of the problems that the current administration is having to address today.

Markle wrote:Meanwhile ISIS is growing by leaps and bounds while our semi-retired president...dithers.

Here is the president's plan (below).  If you feel this is "dithering", let's hear yours.  This is your opportunity to add contrast between Obama's strategy and the GOP strategy.  This is your chance to outline the GOP strategy for addressing ISIS and to show how it is a more optimal strategy than what we saw Obama lay out last night.

Markle wrote:You're fun, and a terrific foil!  Keep up the good work!

And you're going to run away from this thread, never to post in it again.

Anyone notice how Markle didn't challenge any of the points that I laid out above to make a case for Obama's success?  Markle can't challenge these because they are all facts.   6,000,000 jobs have been added to the economy.  Our interests with respect to Syria's chemical weapons were realized without the need for a costly occupation.  The percentage of americans without health insurance has fallen drastically.  We have killed bin Laden and other top terrorists leaders.  The economy is growing exceptionally well.

You're such a comical village idiot, Markle!  Why don't you post your fed chart in response to this?

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:

That was prescient.

lmao

boards of FL wrote:6,000,000 jobs have been added to the economy.

Georgia republican senator openly doubles down on racist remarks.  What year is it again? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStaszphMTw46AbMLOd3wE7p8exIlNkCNgibxQ3eg4UBudo3PzSNQ

Would you like those jobs supersized?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZCbvpJ4O6c

Smile

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sal wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

That was prescient.

lmao

It's getting too easy at this point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum