Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vice President Joe Biden openly doubles down on racist remark. What year is it again Boards of FL?

+3
2seaoat
boards of FL
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Vice President Joe Biden openly doubles down on racist remark. What year is it again Boards of FL?

Vice President Biden apologizes for his 'poor choice of words' after being criticized for calling moneylenders 'Shylocks'

The Anti-Defamation League complained that the term 'Shylocks" perpetuates negative stereotypes about Jews

BY  Ginger Adams Otis   /
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /
Published: Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 12:01 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/biden-banker-comment-sets-jewish-group-article-1.1942388

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:Vice President Joe Biden openly doubles down on racist remark. What year is it again Boards of FL?

Vice President Biden apologizes for his 'poor choice of words' after being criticized for calling moneylenders 'Shylocks'

The Anti-Defamation League complained that the term 'Shylocks" perpetuates negative stereotypes about Jews

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/biden-banker-comment-sets-jewish-group-article-1.1942388

So your thread title states that "Vice President Joe Biden openly doubles down on racist remark", and then the underlying article that you are referencing states that "Vice President Biden apologizes for his 'poor choice of words'".

Question for Markle:  What do you think the phrase 'doubles down' means?

You're a republican, so take your time with this one.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Vice President Joe Biden openly doubles down on racist remark. What year is it again Boards of FL? Forrest

boards of FL

boards of FL

Run, Forrest! Run!

remember all

its not racist unless its against blacks

the well trained sheep wont get it

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Vice President Joe Biden openly doubles down on racist remark. What year is it again Boards of FL?

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /

So your thread title states that "Vice President Joe Biden openly doubles down on racist remark", and then the underlying article that you are referencing states that "Vice President Biden apologizes for his 'poor choice of words'".

Question for Markle:  What do you think the phrase 'doubles down' means?

You're a republican, so take your time with this one.

I have great fun being a thorn in the side of Progressives. The sheer desperation of my Progressive good friends becomes more and more obvious when all they can do is make a vapid attempt to create an issue out of the phrase "doubles down". You're quite a hoot!

2seaoat

No Mr. Markle you are not a thorn in anybody's side. We are concerned for you. You used to make some pretty good arguments. Lately, what you post is pretty lame. If you posted that the Vice President posted a racist comment, I do not think anybody would argue. However, you try to enhance the event, and then ignore the apology. You seem to be grasping at straws as your posts become more irrelevant and detached with reality. Try to find some balance and quit living this self delusion that sophomoric logic and distortion present any credible challenge to anything. The Vice President was wrong. He apologized. He never doubled down.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
I have great fun being a thorn in the side of Progressives.  The sheer desperation of my Progressive good friends becomes more and more obvious when all they can do is make a vapid attempt to create an issue out of the phrase "doubles down".  You're quite a hoot!

Markle is doubling down on stupid.

Biden has to be the stupidest person to ever be VP

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Biden has to be the stupidest person to ever be VP

Sgt. Wilko has spoken . . . . it must be so!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:I have great fun being a thorn in the side of Progressives.  The sheer desperation of my Progressive good friends becomes more and more obvious when all they can do is make a vapid attempt to create an issue out of the phrase "doubles down".  You're quite a hoot!

I wouldn't say that you're a thorn in anyone's side.  You're simply a dumbass that provides comic relief to those of us around here who are literate and know what words mean.  I'd like to say that you only possess a "headlines deep" understanding of politics and current events, though here in this thread I see that even that description would be too kind.  You can't even correctly interpret a fairly straightforward headline such as the one that you posted in this thread.  

When you say that the vice president "openly doubles down" on a racist comment and then provide a story that states - in the headline - the exact opposite....that leaves us all with no choice but to believe that you're either 1) an abject moron or 2) a liar.  I'll leave that one for the reader to decide.

2seaoat

It is sad in desperation to lose one's integrity. Take a deep breath. Pretend you are making a full disclosure to a buyer that you also represent the seller, and do not try to distort or hide the truth.......simply tell the truth and have some integrity.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Try to find some balance and quit living this self delusion that sophomoric logic and distortion present any credible challenge to anything.

Vice President Joe Biden openly doubles down on racist remark. What year is it again Boards of FL? Thumbs11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:No Mr. Markle you are not a thorn in anybody's side.  We are concerned for you.   You used to make some pretty good arguments.  Lately, what you post is pretty lame.  If you posted that the Vice President posted a racist comment, I do not think anybody would argue.   However, you try to enhance the event, and then ignore the apology.   You seem to be grasping at straws as your posts become more irrelevant and detached with reality.   Try to find some balance and quit living this self delusion that sophomoric logic and distortion present any credible challenge to anything.  The Vice President was wrong.  He apologized.  He never doubled down.

Few things are more enjoyable than basking in the warm glow radiating from all the hate and vitriol exuded by my far left Progressive good friends!
Vice President Joe Biden openly doubles down on racist remark. What year is it again Boards of FL? BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:I have great fun being a thorn in the side of Progressives.  The sheer desperation of my Progressive good friends becomes more and more obvious when all they can do is make a vapid attempt to create an issue out of the phrase "doubles down".  You're quite a hoot!

I wouldn't say that you're a thorn in anyone's side.  You're simply a dumbass that provides comic relief to those of us around here who are literate and know what words mean.  I'd like to say that you only possess a "headlines deep" understanding of politics and current events, though here in this thread I see that even that description would be too kind.  You can't even correctly interpret a fairly straightforward headline such as the one that you posted in this thread.  

When you say that the vice president "openly doubles down" on a racist comment and then provide a story that states - in the headline - the exact opposite....that leaves us all with no choice but to believe that you're either 1) an abject moron or 2) a liar.  I'll leave that one for the reader to decide.

Few things are more enjoyable than basking in the warm glow radiating from all the hate and vitriol exuded by my far left Progressive good friends!
Vice President Joe Biden openly doubles down on racist remark. What year is it again Boards of FL? BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

2seaoat

hate and vitriol

Hardly. I like you. I need you. You are keeping me alive. Smiles and laughter are the best thing for people. You are on one end and Jon Stewart on the other.......you need to take your show on the road. Sometimes you just cannot make up the chit you post.......your creativity is an A.......and you make this forum interesting. Just do not leave your integrity at the forum door......you can do better than the last few months.......

no stress

no stress

Once again this thread shows the credibility of certain posters/shut ins on this forum. Nary a typestroke was wasted up this point agreeing that Biden's remarks were hurtful to many people, only criticism of the author of the thread. I have pointed this out on threads prior to this ....patterns are important and show the true mindset of the very ones who cry racism on here so much that you would think that they were under the employ of the reverend al. Everyone just keep tabs on these threads and watch how these supposed champions against racism react. This is why none of us take you jokers seriously anymore.

Cut ole biden a break... atleast he didn't call him "light skinned" or say that he had no "negro dialect"... cause that's bad.

amiright?

knothead

knothead

Yall are sounding more and more desperate to me . . . . Biden is not perfect as is no one but the divisiveness is ridiculous. America loses while we bicker . . . .

Markle

Markle

Vice President Joe Biden SWINGS again. This time he attacks women. The man with the golden tongue! Democrats at war against women.

Biden, at women’s event, praises senator forced to resign over sexual harassment claims

Published September 19, 2014
·FoxNews.com

Vice President Biden, speaking to a Democratic women’s forum, had an awkward moment Friday as he praised former Sen. Bob Packwood -- who was forced out of Congress over sexual harassment claims.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/19/biden-at-womens-event-praises-senator-forced-to-resign-over-sexual-harassment/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum