Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mouth, foot, racist remarks, etc....

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

The comment Sims posted Nov. 30 read: "Just wanted to let you know ... today I received my 2013 Social Security Stimulus Package. It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, two discount coupons to KFC, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my ass and a 'Blame it on Bush' poster for the front yard. The directions were in Spanish. Yours should arrive soon."

My first question was "how did this racist idiot even get elected....how did he fool enough voters, fly under the radar, or hide in plain sight...?"

Then i realized he's a Republican.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/12/cooper-city-commissioner-racist-facebook-sims_n_2281689.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

W_T_M wrote:The comment Sims posted Nov. 30 read: "Just wanted to let you know ... today I received my 2013 Social Security Stimulus Package. It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, two discount coupons to KFC, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my ass and a 'Blame it on Bush' poster for the front yard. The directions were in Spanish. Yours should arrive soon."

My first question was "how did this racist idiot even get elected....how did he fool enough voters, fly under the radar, or hide in plain sight...?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/12/cooper-city-commissioner-racist-facebook-sims_n_2281689.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics
It must have been an oversight that he didn't also insult women.

othershoe1030 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:The comment Sims posted Nov. 30 read: "Just wanted to let you know ... today I received my 2013 Social Security Stimulus Package. It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, two discount coupons to KFC, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my ass and a 'Blame it on Bush' poster for the front yard. The directions were in Spanish. Yours should arrive soon."

It must have been an oversight that he didn't also insult women.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Notice that the racist trolls on this forum gave both of us a negative. And they will be the first to deny they are neither a racist, nor do they support racism and/or bigotry.

Their actions continue to speak out like a klansman with a megaphone.

W_T_M wrote:

....and you would know of this how?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

So that's the recipe for racism and being a 'klansman'?....Sounds a little like leftist profiling...and as we all know...profiling is wrong...

newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

So that's the recipe for racism and being a 'klansman'?....Sounds a little like leftist profiling...and as we all know...profiling is wrong...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Is there a single one of you feckless mouth breathers that understand the use of metaphors combined w/ poetic license to drive home a point....?

Your rhetoric is as flat, dry, and lifeless as a dead frog in the passing lane on an Arizona interstate overpass.

Lord have mercy you are stupid.

W_T_M wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Is there a single one of you feckless mouth breathers that understand the use of metaphors combined w/ poetic license to drive home a point....?

Your rhetoric is as flat, dry, and lifeless as a dead frog in the passing lane on an Arizona interstate overpass.

Comparable to your posts....

newswatcher wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ouch...!!! Z-snap and all that.

You are just too sharp for me. I beg of you, please take mercy on this poor wordsmith, you mono-syllabic wonder.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ouch...!!! Z-snap and all that.

You are just too sharp for me. I beg of you, please take mercy on this poor wordsmith, you mono-syllabic wonder.

You are an attention seeking word-monger with the personality of that dead frog.

And you're a first class bitch with way too much time on your bloody hands.

Another post from your past. You sure do love the F word. And you loved to post my name on a public forum, right....?

maroni13 posted:

Good God....I just went and read some of the threads on NP. Bill Moore has lost his audience on the PNJ. His sparring partners the ones he jumps on, for the most part, are laughing at him after some of MisterTrue's posts... MisterTrue has quite the insight.....he pegged Bill Moore and nailed him.. Now Bill Moore is on your forum continuing to fight and accuse others because that is all he knows how to do. The man is a creepy little whiny cry-baby that attacked and outed so many people.... and still trying to play the innocent victim. What a phuquing loser.....

http://npforumrefugees.yuku.com/topic/121/t/Who-turned-the-P-Colas-onto-the-NP.html?page=2

There's plenty more to expose what a trolling liar you really are.

Wouldn't it be a lot better to stop attacking me and leave me alone like I have asked repeatedly....?

Last edited by W_T_M on 12/17/2012, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

W_T_M wrote:And you're a first class bitch with way too much time on your bloody hands.

Another post from your past. You sure to love the F word. And you loved to post my name on a public forum, right....?

maroni13 posted:

Good God....I just went and read some of the threads on NP. Bill Moore has lost his audience on the PNJ. His sparring partners the ones he jumps on, for the most part, are laughing at him after some of MisterTrue's posts... MisterTrue has quite the insight.....he pegged Bill Moore and nailed him.. Now Bill Moore is on your forum continuing to fight and accuse others because that is all he knows how to do. The man is a creepy little whiny cry-baby that attacked and outed so many people.... and still trying to play the innocent victim. What a phuquing loser.....

http://npforumrefugees.yuku.com/topic/121/t/Who-turned-the-P-Colas-onto-the-NP.html?page=2

Wouldn't it be a lot better to stop attacking me and leave me alone like I have asked repeatedly....?

too funny...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:And you're a first class bitch with way too much time on your bloody hands.

Another post from your past. You sure to love the F word. And you loved to post my name on a public forum, right....?

maroni13 posted:

too funny...

No kidding...his goal has always been to control what others post...while he completely loses control and goes off the reservation.

The point is...I didn't lie that is exactly what he did.

He really hates facts of any sort.

Another post from your past. You sure do love the F word. And you loved to post my name on a public forum, right....?

maroni13 posted:

You link a page that does not exist...moron.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

maroni13 posted:

You link a page that does not exist...moron.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

99% of what maroni uses to attack me doesn't exist anymore, idiot.

Good thing I saved her stalking lying BS, huh....?

Joanimaroni wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

maroni13 posted:

too funny...

No kidding...his goal has always been to control what others post...while he completely loses control and goes off the reservation.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

BS...another lie from you.

You went there trying to stab me in the back, slander me, and post my name. Remind me....didn't they shoot you down like a lame duck and finally ban you....? I was a member and you didn't know it, so I saw your posts and saved them. Want some more, like the other one where you posted a long rant about me and ended it with, "He's a fucking loser"....?

You're lying again when you say I'm trying to control others. I'm trying to defend myself from your constant trollish stalking, lying, and assuming you have some advantage over me.

All I've asked is for you to stop, and you ignore every request, and double down on your efforts.

I will stop harvesting your troll statements when you leave me alone. Now would be a good place to start.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

maroni13 posted:

too funny...

You went there trying to stab me in the back, slander me, and post my name. Remind me....didn't they shoot you down like a lame duck and finally ban you....? I was a member and you didn't know it, so I saw your posts and saved them. Want some more, like the other one where you posted a long rant about me and ended it with, "He's a fucking loser"....?

You're lying again when you say I'm trying to control others. I'm trying to defend myself from your constant trollish stalking, lying, and assuming you have some advantage over me.

All I've asked is for you to stop, and you ignore every request, and double down on your efforts.

I will stop harvesting your troll statements when you leave me alone. Now would be a good place to start.

Knock yourself out! Most posters know that you copy and save posts selective posts to use in your ongoing attacks..... as Boards said, you take this way too seriously.

As for the forum you are referencing...I was member before you .

Name Last Post Join Date Posts

threadbear 11/02/09 6:43 PM 09/14/09 73

Maroni13 06/20/09 8:51 PM 06/13/09 32

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

maroni13 posted:

too funny...

Knock yourself out! Most posters know that you copy and save posts selective posts to use in your ongoing attacks..... as Boards said, you take this way too seriously.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Keep going. I didn't say I was before you. I said you didn't realize I was there.

I'm done for now, so have fun w/ your little mental masturbation exercise.

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

maroni13 posted:

too funny...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Keep going. I didn't say I was before you. I said you didn't realize I was there.

I'm done for now, so have fun w/ your little mental masturbation exercise.

WTM,

Your credibility here is about jack squat and pretty much worth as much as we pay for it...ZILCH. Don't go away mad, just go away...

If that were true, that would make you a time wasting idiot, would it not...?

Run along and find someone else to bother, troll.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Rolling Eyes

&

W_T_M wrote:If that were true, that would make you a time wasting idiot, would it not...?

Run along and find someone else to bother, troll.

Everyone agrees, you are a troll. Is that your boyfriend's picture? Does he know you get your dresses from Allah the Tentmaker on Haifa Street in Baghdad?

Uh huh. I already covered your obvious over compensation as a closeted homo.

Now let's address that most of the folk on this this forum would not have you as a member, yet you speak for everyone....? They hated you just as much when you were Karl Rove, and lied that you would leave if Obama became your CIC. Later, you doubled down on that lie when you said you would leave the military if he was re-elected, then you posted your "last post" after the election.

You're a serial liar and obnoxious person all around. The only diff between you and my bitch dog Dali, is that she has bigger ball's than you.

You're a pathetic stalking closeted gay man who cannot stop touching the stove.

Leave me alone asshole.

Last edited by W_T_M on 12/18/2012, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:Uh huh. I already covered your obvious over compensation as a closeted homo.

Now let's address that most of the folk on this this forum would not have you as a member, yet you speak for everyone....? They hated you just as much when you were Karl Rove, and lied that you would leave if Obama became your CIC. Later, you doubled down on that lie when you said you would leave the military if he was re-elected, then you posted your "last post" after the election.

You're a serial liar and obnoxious person all around. The only diff between you and maroni is that she has bigger ball's than you.

You're a pathetic stalking closeted gay man who cannot stop touching the stove.

Leave me alone asshole.

You just can't leave me out of your posts.....what a loser.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum