Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Affordable Care Act Is Working

+6
Markle
dumpcare
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

2seaoat

Here you go Karl...........

2seaoat

Seaoat is simply is not fair comparing our insane rants on how our numbers are good to Karl Rove......he was misguided, but you know Romney actually won........please please please give me some more this is way too much fun......the President has lost Ohio.......... Very Happy 

2seaoat wrote:Seaoat is simply is not fair comparing our insane rants on how our numbers are good to Karl Rove......he was misguided, but you know Romney actually won........please please please give me some more this is way too much fun......the President has lost Ohio.......... Very Happy 

OH NO!  Surprised I wonder if karl was using POLLS like they were FACTS ?

lol! 

queen

2seaoat

The joy of the Karl fans telling us nobody signed up for Obamacare and the numbers are lies and that we need to prove those numbers remind me of election night as Karl called the Fox analysts wrong, and they said sorry Karl......it is what it is......millions and millions getting healthcare and the web hits this week show that the demand will out strip their capacity.....sorry charlie.....you lost again, and I really need to take the stupid spoon away from you folks.......I cannot take the giggles much longer.

LOL! Karl Rove sounded like Peedog did during the election...stupid. Talk about mud on his face.

2seaoat

I am so embarrassed to be a member here. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum