Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Affordable Care Act Is Working

+6
Markle
dumpcare
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

I ask you questions because you ask questions as a tactic... is that wrong?

Perhaps a question section would help you ignore inconvenient data... or lack of.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:I ask you questions because you ask questions as a tactic... is that wrong?

Perhaps a question section would help you ignore inconvenient data... or lack of.

Then allow me to plead ignorance. I do not know the answer to any of your rhetorical questions from page one. Now that we have established that, is there a point that you wanted to make? Or was your goal merely to throw out a bunch of rhetorical questions?

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I ask you questions because you ask questions as a tactic... is that wrong?

Then allow me to plead ignorance. I do not know the answer to any of your rhetorical questions from page one. Now that we have established that, is there a point that you wanted to make? Or was your goal merely to throw out a bunch of rhetorical questions?

Yes... upon your answer... the point is that we don't know if obamacare is "working".

Correct?

I'm pretty sure the goal posts will move soon... then you can do a touchdown dance.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Yes... upon your answer... the point is that we don't know if obamacare is "working".

Correct?

If we define "working" by the achievement of the five fundamental goals that Phil Schiliro laid out in his article, it is working.

Whatever... do your touchdown dance now. Highly unlikely anything would change your perception. Carry on comrade.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ppaca wrote:TALLAHASSEE — About 100 nurses, doctors and consumers are flying to Tallahassee to lobby legislators about afford­able health care.

The advocates from Miami’s Jackson Health System say chronically ill patients are falling through the cracks because state lawmakers decided not to expand Medicaid to more than 1 million Floridians.

The deadline is Mon­day to sign up for health insurance under the Af­fordable Care Act.

Many are falling into a gap where they earn too little money to qualify for tax credits on the federal exchange, but too much to qualify for Me­dicaid.

There has been little movement on Medicaid expansion, which is not a priority for Gov. Rick Scott, and House Speaker Will Weatherford op­poses it.

-------------------

Rolling Eyes 

LOL! Foiled again wingnuts!

The conservative argument that the ACA is a disaster is true only when it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy: Most of the negative consequences that right-wingers have warned against have occurred only in those places where right-wingers have subverted implementation of the law. What supporters of the ACA must keep in mind, however, is that Americans who live in states where implementation has been stymied may continue to see the act as a failure and continue to blame President Obama and his party.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/harold-meyerson-despite-the-critics-obamacare-works/2014/01/08/bad2227a-77d3-11e3-af7f-13bf0e9965f6_story.html

2seaoat

The fact is 8 million people haven't signed up...period.

Wrong
five million sign ups for coverage and three million extension of coverage to kids 26 and under. Coverage total eight million and people are talking today that it may reach nine million by April 15th. Stunning success.

Forget medicaid expansion... the idea was to insure the uninsured and do it for much less money... right?

Considering how many lost coverage and that even the govt enrollment numbers are not much more... I doubt there is much of an increase in paying customers... and if they aren't paying young and healthy the cost projections are junk.

Stay tuned.

2seaoat wrote:The fact is 8 million people haven't signed up...period.

Wrong
five million sign ups for coverage and three million extension of coverage to kids 26 and under.  Coverage total eight million and people are talking today that it may reach nine million by April 15th.  Stunning success.

FACTS are liberals just DO NOT care about FACTS.

You just make them up as you go. Tell the lie over and over again till dumbasses like you believe it.

If REAL numbers showed what they expected, they would NOT be hiding the actual paid accounts, they would have divided out the Medicaid enrollees that qualified BEFORE the expansion and they would NOT be counting people who already had ins but lost it and had to get it again.

You people simply DO NOT LIKE FACTS

so really trying discuss something with you is like talking to a compulsive liar on crack.  Rolling Eyes 

But I suppose you dumbass think its funny to keep pointing over and over again at a TURD screaming out that its a rock of gold... its gold, its gold!

LMAO!

The last time I saw this many stupid people in one place was in a Escambia county ESE teachers meeting LOL

2seaoat

You people simply DO NOT LIKE FACTS

eight million and counting.....read it and weep.

2seaoat wrote:You people simply DO NOT LIKE FACTS

eight million and counting.....read it and weep.

read what? YOUR words LOL

Your not only delusional, you're hilarious LOLOLOLOLOLOL

2seaoat

Your not only delusional, you're hilarious LOLOLOLOLOLOL

He who laughs last gets the best laugh. You folks have been cackling about failure for months.........eight million and counting.....yee ha.

Do really think there have been 8 million paying customers added to the rolls? Lol is right... I showed the uninsured rate.

There will be other factors coming into play as well. The young and healthy and gainfully employed are being increasingly squeezed. They often have large student loans, the cost of living is increasing, employment is iffy at best, and taxes will rise.

When something has to give... I wonder what it will be?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well the upside of an all out nuclear exchange is we might lose Obamacare.

2seaoat

I believe the facts. Five million enrolled which will increase to six million by April 15th, and three million people 26 and under allowed on their parents policies. Last time I checked......those folks were paying for the policies. Play all the games you wish......the simple fact is this thing is really working for 8 million.

I personally know folks who have been liberated from jobs which they hated because of insurance issues as now they are free to work where their skills and talents can be highly rewarded and those preexisting conditions no longer restrict their labor to freely move in the market. I simply laugh at stupid. Only stupid people can find fault in this great success, lead around by a ring in their noses with sound bites and nonsense, while real families are sighing relief as the horrors of no insurance have disappeared for 8 million and growing.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

2seaoat

This way too much fun.......people voting with their purchase of insurance policies......priceless to see stupidville try to explain this one away.........ah.......they meant to buy fritos.

The Affordable Care Act Is Working  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB24ksaXqA-9XtD9vnF-p_e2Ob9X-G9B4vKvmfXSPTjcgwditk4g

New York Post

14 January 2014

Another 25 million Obamacare victims

"It now looks like ObamaCare will hurt twice as many people as it helps — because the law isn’t nearly done with canceling people’s insurance.

The 5 million-plus Americans who’ve seen their health plans canceled thanks to ObamaCare will be joined by millions more this year — because the Affordable Care Act makes their employer-provided policies illegal, as well...(Read more)...

http://nypost.com/2014/01/14/another-25-million-obamacare-victims/

...Thirty million losing insurance; 16 million gaining it. It’ll be hard for Democrats running for election this fall to defend a law that hurts twice as many people as it helps."

Betsy McCaughey

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNC4FHR4XLA

Very Happy

2seaoat

Thirty million losing insurance
Utter nonsense. Bigfoot is going to fly a rescue plane to pick up survivors who landed in a sugar cane field in India.........this is way too much fun.....the affordable care act is working.....and folks are freaking out.....I love this. It was like after Obama won.....he was going to be impeached the first year.......now it will happen after the mid term elections......you gotta love stupid.

The little dirty secret.....people who are getting insurance are grateful. Now as soon as the governors of the states who are playing politics put the people first......the medicaid coverage will explode and folks are going to have huge increases in the quality of their lives.........and all the while that background sound.......sobbing........of all those doom and gloom folks who did not see the end of the world......I thought they were not going to get two million covered.....ha.....nine million possible.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:5 + 3 = 8............does not get simpler.  The 1.7 Trillion Boards quoted as savings over the next decade was an objective source.

What 5 + 3 and have you subtracted those millions who have LOST their coverage?

Your source too. Or are you embarrassed to post another of our far left Progressive sites?

2seaoat

What 5 + 3 and have you subtracted those millions who have LOST their coverage?

Just cannot take it can you.....and those Republican governors who are mostly responsible for lost coverage.....priceless. Your folks can run around and try to stick your fingers in the Dike, but the natural forces and shear numbers have shown your futility.

2seaoat

All these folks having a hissy fit when Americans are in groves getting coverage.....it goes to character.

2seaoat

Why is the fact that people are signing up for health care such a dreadful thing for stupid people? Is it because coverage will lower the cost to taxpayers? Is it finally people will have peace of mind? Maybe it is dreadful because President Obama once again has won the day.......the story line is getting old.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Maybe it is dreadful because President Obama once again has won the day.......

DING ... DING ... DING ... DING!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum