Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Affordable Care Act Is Working

+6
Markle
dumpcare
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

dumpcare

Too bad the past 6 months could not have been like the past 3 days. Written 21 and all young people in the past 3 days.

knothead

knothead

ppaca wrote:Too bad the past 6 months could not have been like the past 3 days. Written 21 and all young people in the past 3 days.

I was slow to see the big picture when I was their age . . . sorry dude . . .

2seaoat

Too bad the past 6 months could not have been like the past 3 days. Written 21 and all young people in the past 3 days.

You are our expert, and I am happy you are getting the business and I am happy young people are getting coverage. You know you will be attacked for telling the truth.

2seaoat wrote:Too bad the past 6 months could not have been like the past 3 days. Written 21 and all young people in the past 3 days.

You are our expert, and I am happy you are getting the business and I am happy young people are getting coverage. You know you will be attacked for telling the truth.

An anecdotal account doesn't need to be attacked... it speaks for itself...

much as the obamacare enrollment numbers should as they are no more informing.

knothead

knothead

About a week ago a friend of mine, a marine contractor, age 60, told me he had obtained 'ObamaCare' and he was thrilled. He just had knee replacement surgery on both knees and was so grateful that he had some form of insurance and I am proud for him!

2seaoat wrote:Thirty million losing insurance
Utter nonsense.  Bigfoot is going to fly a rescue plane to pick up survivors who landed in a sugar cane field in India.........this is way too much fun.....the affordable care act is working.....and folks are freaking out.....I love this.  It was like after Obama won.....he was going to be impeached the first year.......now it will happen after the mid term elections......you gotta love stupid.

The little dirty secret.....people who are getting insurance are grateful.  Now as soon as the governors of the states who are playing politics put the people first......the medicaid coverage will explode and folks are going to have huge increases in the quality of their lives.........and all the while that background sound.......sobbing........of all those doom and gloom folks who did not see the end of the world......I thought they were not going to get two million covered.....ha.....nine million possible.

The Affordable Care Act Is Working  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8lpc5LpNx-mzSaq8Jpim3bu1RSGkhzu9mJ-0RP1i-HSwzvOlW

Then answer all the questions posed by Pkr at the beginning of this discussion otherwise your gloating over your sighting of a unicorn is meaningless as it seems.

The religious Obamacare fantasy that you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals have created is as bad as the religious Global Warming fantasy is when it comes to definitive facts.

Give us the numbers so we can make a sound decision as to whether it's working or not like any good little scientist would if they want to prove a theory and not the alchemy where you wish us to believe you're turned lead into gold.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKu-L1b--o

Smile

2seaoat

Answer what question.....why Republican governors are not covering their citizens....so the slow witted can talk about lost insurance.....any other questions.

2seaoat wrote:Answer what question.....why Republican governors are not covering their citizens....so the slow witted can talk about lost insurance.....any other questions.

Charles Gaba

@charles_gaba

Web Developer in Michigan. Currently best-known for being the http://ACASignups.net guy. Also known as Brainwrap at Daily Kos.

Bloomfield Hills, MI · brainwrap.com

Laughing 

2seaoat wrote:Answer what question.....why Republican governors are not covering their citizens....so the slow witted can talk about lost insurance.....any other questions.

PkrBum wrote:How many were displaced from their ins?

How many of those are counted as new enrollees?

How many are newly eligible for expanded medicaid?

How many receive subsidy? At what level?

How many are young and healthy?

How many are older and have preexisting conditions?

How many have paid?

What is the net gain excluding medicaid?

Will the govt directly subsidize the ins corps to mitigate rate increases due before the election?

The law is now over 20,000 pages including the original 2,700 page bill, the multiple dept rules, and proposed regulations.

I don't think anyone has a firm grasp of this monstrosity... and only a fool would fully believe it's a good idea. Like you.

The Affordable Care Act Is Working  - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvnBkhI9Ra0cOJGAaTOqDPb4ATs-KI54yxzy-5pQVQhdpweNuN

Until you start showing definitive evidence by addressing factors that affect the end result, the end results that supposedly prove your theory are a farce.

So if you don't like the questions why don't you buy a set of binoculars to search for big-foot and the Locke Ness monster.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_4ULKpkLNc

Very Happy 

Don't hold your breath.

2seaoat

The cancellations are entirely a question of republican governors not expanding medicaid. Statistically insignificant other than those who chose to not extend coverage. So you want me to argue that stupid did not have stupid results? Let somebody else be your tiny dancer.

Do explain... how did obamacaid expansion or lack thereof cause the dislocation of a person's paid insurance plan due to obamacare rules, regulations, and requirements that rendered their plan non compliant and therefore terminated?

This ought to be good... and extremely long winded. Your posts are directly proportional in length to how wrong you are.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:All these folks having a hissy fit when Americans are in groves getting coverage.....it goes to character.

The word you are looking for is "DROVES". We have GROVES of oranges, grapefruit, limes, and other citrus.

It goes to intelligence.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:All these folks having a hissy fit when Americans are in groves getting coverage.....it goes to character.

The word you are looking for is "DROVES".  We have GROVES of oranges, grapefruit, limes, and other citrus.

It goes to intelligence.

That Mr. Oats is just plain stupid now ain't he??? lol

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Eight million young adults now have coverage......that seems like a huge win, and 1.7 trillion savings.....just frosting on the cake........and it is only the first year......oh my.

Does that include the college graduate knuckleheads who dance on bar stools?

Are you implying all college graduates are knuckleheads? What's your point here?

Of those who bought ObamaCare-approved insurance, just 27% came from the ranks of the uninsured, according to a February survey by McKinsey & Co. In the months leading up to February, that figure was just 11%.

Even this could be optimistic, since McKinsey also found that about half of the previously uninsured still hadn't paid their first ObamaCare premium. Many of them could wind up back in the uninsured pool.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-obama-care/032814-695150-obamacare-enrollment-exposes-democrat-lies-about-the-uninsured.htm#ixzz2xMHbFnoB
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Karma wrote:it doesn't matter how many people signed up for it. if those people are not from the group this law was intended for, which is PREVIOUSLY UNINSURED, then they should NOT count as part of the count.

counting people who already had insurance but now are getting a subsidy is nothing more than a bigger tax burden on tax payers for a problem that did not exist before this. Such as people who lost their ins because of the bill then had to re-sign up. these people should not count in the number they were looking for.

also MANY or possibly MOST people on Medicaid should not count. not all of them. as of yet, they have not been able to separate or haven't done so on purpose probably those who are new to Medicaid because of the expansion or just those who would have qualified for Medicaid before the expansion. They have NOT separated those two entities.

obamacare has failed. anyone who can not understand what I have just said above knowing what this bill's intent was is lying to themselves. the bill has not only failed its target, it is and has been very effectively destroying the system we had.

Republican opponents carp and carp about the horrible effects of Obamacare, and their strongest solutions? Tort reform that decreases lawsuits against medical malpractice, more competition between health insurers, and tax cuts for medical equipment manufacturers.

That's why republicans continue to fail at convincing anyone they know what's right for America. The truth is, the only thing they want to do is kiss the assess of their corporate bosses for a better Amerika Inc.

Unfortunately, the democrats -- in a weird ongoing attempt to deal with their opponents in a rational way -- keep moving to the right.

The result is a dysfunctional healthcare system and a dysfunctional America.

It's all about money and always has been.

Want to see improvement?

Stop people from buying legislators.

It's as simple as that!

Wordslinger wrote:
Karma wrote:it doesn't matter how many people signed up for it. if those people are not from the group this law was intended for, which is PREVIOUSLY UNINSURED, then they should NOT count as part of the count.

counting people who already had insurance but now are getting a subsidy is nothing more than a bigger tax burden on tax payers for a problem that did not exist before this. Such as people who lost their ins because of the bill then had to re-sign up. these people should not count in the number they were looking for.

also MANY or possibly MOST people on Medicaid should not count. not all of them. as of yet, they have not been able to separate or haven't done so on purpose probably those who are new to Medicaid because of the expansion or just those who would have qualified for Medicaid before the expansion. They have NOT separated those two entities.

obamacare has failed. anyone who can not understand what I have just said above knowing what this bill's intent was is lying to themselves. the bill has not only failed its target, it is and has been very effectively destroying the system we had.

Republican opponents carp and carp about the horrible effects of Obamacare, and their strongest solutions?  Tort reform that decreases lawsuits against medical malpractice, more competition between health insurers, and tax cuts for medical equipment manufacturers.

That's why republicans continue to fail at convincing anyone they know what's right for America.  The truth is, the only thing they want to do is kiss the assess of their corporate bosses for a better Amerika Inc.

Unfortunately, the democrats -- in a weird ongoing attempt to deal with their opponents in a rational way -- keep moving to the right.

The result is a dysfunctional healthcare system and a dysfunctional America.

It's all about money and always has been.  

Want to see improvement?

Stop people from buying legislators.

It's as simple as that!

I personally don't give a shit about any of your change the subject bullshit.

im only focusing on facts right now. once we establish and these people understand the truth that they are being lied to and have been lied to, then perhaps I would be willing to have that conversation about where to go from here. the problem ist as big as some think.

PkrBum wrote:Do explain... how did obamacaid expansion or lack thereof cause the dislocation of a person's paid insurance plan due to obamacare rules, regulations, and requirements that rendered their plan non compliant and therefore terminated?

This ought to be good... and extremely long winded. Your posts are directly proportional in length to how wrong you are.

The plans were inadequate. It's not hard to figure this out. The insurance companies did not want to increase coverage due to profit loss. That's just too bad they were so greedy. You continue to find fault w/ a law that helped most people. You can continue to walk in step w/ the others who just don't care about other people as a whole. Sad.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Do explain... how did obamacaid expansion or lack thereof cause the dislocation of a person's paid insurance plan due to obamacare rules, regulations, and requirements that rendered their plan non compliant and therefore terminated?

The plans were inadequate. It's not hard to figure this out. The insurance companies did not want to increase coverage due to profit loss. That's just too bad they were so greedy. You continue to find fault w/ a law that helped most people. You can continue to walk in step w/ the others who just don't care about other people as a whole. Sad.

"If you like your ins... you can keep your ins."

"If you like your dr... you can keep your dr."

"Period"

Obamacare will save the average family $2,500 a year.

Y'all really ought to start measuring what is promised to the results. Blind faith ain't gonna cut it.

Still waiting for seagoat to explain his parroted talkingpoint propaganda. (crickets)

2seaoat

Sure have a lot of people rushing to get some........must be stupid, or not have the random ability of random internet guy to stitch together absurdity that coverage of families is a bad thing......sorry....you guys must be suffering having bought into the failure angle.....tough times.

" The cancellations are entirely a question of republican governors not expanding medicaid. Statistically insignificant other than those who chose to not extend coverage. So you want me to argue that stupid did not have stupid results? Let somebody else be your tiny dancer." Seagoat

Try again.

2seaoat

Sorry partner three million under 26 on parents policies, and over five million soon to be six million paid policies........this thing is a huge success and all the wishing for failure misses the critical point........American families need medical insurance......the rest is half wits and special interests trying to steal some more of America. Thankfully the quality of life for millions of Americans has improved. What in heavens name are the goofballs going to do when all their eggs were in one basket.......my guess is tell bigger lies.....but for those Americans who benefit and have coverage.......they will have no qualms about supporting politicians who are working for American families, and flushing the toilet of those who are pawns for the oligarchy.

2seaoat

Sorry partner three million under 26 on parents policies, and over five million soon to be six million paid policies........this thing is a huge success and all the wishing for failure misses the critical point........American families need medical insurance......the rest is half wits and special interests trying to steal some more of America. Thankfully the quality of life for millions of Americans has improved. What in heavens name are the goofballs going to do when all their eggs were in one basket.......my guess is tell bigger lies.....but for those Americans who benefit and have coverage.......they will have no qualms about supporting politicians who are working for American families, and flushing the toilet of those who are pawns for the oligarchy.

PkrBum wrote:" The cancellations are entirely a question of republican governors not expanding medicaid. Statistically insignificant other than those who chose to not extend coverage. So you want me to argue that stupid did not have stupid results? Let somebody else be your tiny dancer." Seagoat

Try again.

" Sorry partner three million under 26 on parents policies, and over five million soon to be six million paid policies........this thing is a huge success and all the wishing for failure misses the critical point........American families need medical insurance......the rest is half wits and special interests trying to steal some more of America. Thankfully the quality of life for millions of Americans has improved. What in heavens name are the goofballs going to do when all their eggs were in one basket.......my guess is tell bigger lies.....but for those Americans who benefit and have coverage.......they will have no qualms about supporting politicians who are working for American families, and flushing the toilet of those who are pawns for the oligarchy." Seagoat

Non answer... again. But I must admit it contains the same level of critical thinking and evidence... none.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum