Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOR TEO: This make a really good argument that Jesus was an invention of the Romans

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:Mental masturbation is fun and feels good, but ....

I bet you do both at the same time....

Both what?
Have fun and feel good, what were you thinking ?

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Both what?

Uh, ok ...

Yeah, whenever possible ...

Got a problem wit that?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Trying to have communication with this is hard enough. If we start to get pissed off at each other, then it's impossible. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Both what?

Uh, ok ...

Yeah, whenever possible ...

Got a problem wit that?

Just shows that the creator gave your system the ability to multitask.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Trying to have communication with this is hard enough.  If we start to get pissed off at each other,  then it's impossible.  lol

I realize the problem, so try to succinctly give me the main point you wish addressed by the finite mind the creator gave me.

Sal

Sal

This a actually getting interesting, T. 

I've long contended that having fun and happiness are often, but not absolutely, mutually exclusive concepts.  

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I realize the problem, so try to succinctly give me the main point you wish addressed by the finite mind the creator gave me.

You just hit on it. In a sense, we all have what you're referring to as "finite" minds.
Our minds are limited to human intellect.

"Why there is existence", including our own, is outside of that human intellect.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:This a actually getting interesting, T. 

I've long contended that having fun and happiness are often, but not absolutely, mutually exclusive concepts.  

I agree fun is desert happiness is Meat and potatoes.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You just hit on it.  In a sense,  we all have what you're referring to as "finite" minds.  
Our minds are limited to human intellect.  

"Why there is existence",  including our own,  is outside of that human intellect.

God told the prophets that no man could look upon him without dying. Perhaps we are limited to keep our heads from exploding. Look how unstable the truly ingenious people often are. Like a fuse that draws too much current.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:This a actually getting interesting, T. 

I agree fun is desert happiness is Meat and potatoes.

I agree. 

America is not there. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

I've experienced that often and I would imagine most of us have.
But to understand what you're talking about, depends on how we define those two words.

As one example, when "having fun" becomes riding the roller coaster the fourth time, it aint "happiness".
Or when "going to the beach" gets boring after a few hours, it aint "happiness".

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:I've experienced that often and I would imagine most of us have.
But to understand what you're talking about,  depends on how we define those two words.

As one example, when "having fun" becomes riding the roller coaster the fourth time,  it aint "happiness".  
Or when "going to the beach" gets boring after a few hours,  it aint "happiness".

No. 

Words have meanings. 

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:  I agree Christ has ALREADY come back in AD 70 at the destruction of Jerusalem.

For anyone else reading this:

The documentary makes a really good case that the "2nd Coming" of Jesus already occurred in ancient times.   And Teo is in agreement.
Which if true would of course mean that all these current day Christian pastors brainwashing their congregations into believing that Jesus is coming again is an absurdity.

If Christ had already come again, then how can the Palestinians continue to have their Al Aqsa Mosque and where is the Temple?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
But to understand what you're talking about,  depends on how we define those two words.

As one example, when "having fun" becomes riding the roller coaster the fourth time,  it aint "happiness".  
Or when "going to the beach" gets boring after a few hours,  it aint "happiness".

No. 

Words have meanings. 

My bad. You're right. And I now realize I missed your point.

But for me to understand that "having fun" and "happiness" are not always the same, I have to understand what it is you mean.
Are you saying "happiness" is a much more meaningful thing than simply "having fun"? If so, elaborate on that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:  I agree Christ has ALREADY come back in AD 70 at the destruction of Jerusalem.

For anyone else reading this:

The documentary makes a really good case that the "2nd Coming" of Jesus already occurred in ancient times.   And Teo is in agreement.
Which if true would of course mean that all these current day Christian pastors brainwashing their congregations into believing that Jesus is coming again is an absurdity.

If Christ had already come again, then how can the Palestinians continue to have their Al Aqsa Mosque and where is the Temple?

You are like the Jews were. Expecting a physical kingdom and a warrior messiah. That's why they rejected Christ. He didn't do what they thought he should. Christs most important words were.. My kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. Often he expressed that his kingdom was spiritual and the stones that built that kingdom were lively stones...people spiritually forming a spiritual kingdom that could not be destroyed.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
My bad.  You're right.  And I now realize I missed your point.

But for me to understand that "having fun" and "happiness" are not always the same,  I have to understand what it is you mean.
Are you saying "happiness" is a much more meaningful thing than simply "having fun"?  If so,  elaborate on that.

• Don't try to play me, dawg ....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

The documentary explains that the three things the gospels say will precede the "2nd Coming" already happened back then. And those three things did happen and the "messiah" already had his 2nd Coming (back then).
You have to watch the documentary to understand that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Don't try to play me, dawg ....

I'm just trying to get you to explain what you think "happiness" is.
If your idea of happiness appeals to me, I might want to strive for it. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Let me try again Bob. A dog chasing his tail is fun. A dog with his head on his masters lap is happiness.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Let me try again Bob. A dog chasing his tail is fun. A dog with his head on his masters lap is happiness.

Beautifully said, Teo.

Sal wrote:

No. 

Words have meanings. 

FOR TEO:   This make a really good argument that Jesus was an invention of the Romans - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToCh_KD_SjVF0BHJW46ztRt3Jtp5gO0YCdJrDV9sNIN01dMedS

Words are man's pitiful attempt to cast meaning onto concepts he barely comprehends with his wholly inadequate senses and mentality.

As far as anyone knows God exited stage left long ago leaving us to create our own heaven or hell until such time, if ever, that he returns.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGzJVKtW6g

Smile 

Preterist is a false doctrine.

http://www.according2prophecy.org/Preterism.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Preterist is a false doctrine.

Fine I consider yours equally false and much more dangerous to the health and well being of the world...kill on and let god sortem out.

Here's the problem with Preterism. Revelation 16:12 states that at the time of Armageddon, the Great River Euphrates will be dried up to make way for the Kings of the East to come down against Israel for the Battle of Armageddon (verse 16).

Preterists say that the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD was this Battle of Armageddon. Big problem: the Euphrates did not dry up. In 70 A.D. the troops who were to destroy Jerusalem at Armageddon, were to be kings of the East. However, the Romans destroyed Jerusalem in 70 A.D. from the West not from the East.

by TEOTWAWKI Yesterday at 11:59 pm
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Preterist is a false doctrine.

Fine I consider yours equally false and much more dangerous to the health and well being of the world...kill on and let god sortem out.
-------
He will sort them out I guarantee it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum