Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone ever come up with a good invention idea?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

What was it?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Pre-disclaimer: A dog that pisses jim beam and shits gold doesn't count.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I hold a patent for a cardiac test phantom for measuring ejection fraction. It was phased out as better ways of collecting the desired data were developed.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I came up with one back in high school. It's a lawn mowing device that basically creates a laser plane. It would be recessed in every day life and then rise on a timer, create a laser plane, and then all grass above the plane would be cut and perfectly mulched as it fell to the ground, as it fell back through the laser plane. Mowing your lawn would be as simple either assigning a timing schedule, or flipping on and then off a light switch.

boards of FL

boards of FL

The above idea I have floated to others before and was told "But the lawn would burst into flames".

I came up with a good one this weekend, though. And the tech is available, almost off the shelf. All I need is a developer and an electrical engineer. Secured a developer today who agrees that this is a feasible invention. We will see. I'm talking to an electrical engineer tomorrow.

Anyone ever come up with a good invention idea? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReyL0K-7yOCFOFflxZ9MPYPoLrQytzPveMQ19GLAsxcs7mEorg

Coffee maker in the dashboard of the car. Just pour in water and insert disposable one cup coffee filter.

*****SMILE****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVGXcjM9SOQ

Smile 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:The above idea I have floated to others before and was told "But the lawn would burst into flames".  

I came up with a good one this weekend, though.  And the tech is available, almost off the shelf.  All I need is a developer and an electrical engineer.  Secured a developer today who agrees that this is a feasible invention.  We will see.  I'm talking to an electrical engineer tomorrow.

If he can design it I can build it....

2seaoat

My shark tank invention is a fiber extension with adapter which can be attached to a typical cell phone which allows people to do self examination of areas which are not visible to examination by the person. My wife checks my back for sun damaged moles from spending time in Panama City as a kid and getting second degree sun burn. Many times I have something on my scalp which is very difficult to self examine. An ear and wax build up.

This also has functionality with around the house applications, but the smart phone has all this functionality, but with this simple fiber extension and adapter people have a huge tool........I am going to be dead, but I am certain this invention will hit the market before the same.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:The above idea I have floated to others before and was told "But the lawn would burst into flames".  

I came up with a good one this weekend, though.  And the tech is available, almost off the shelf.  All I need is a developer and an electrical engineer.  Secured a developer today who agrees that this is a feasible invention.  We will see.  I'm talking to an electrical engineer tomorrow.

If he can design it I can build it....

The only hiccup that the developer and I see is the infrared tech that we will need. I'm only hoping to produce a prototype, get a patent, and then pass this off to the big players in the market. I have no interest in managing a business in the market in question. Just want to be paid for the idea.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

They just come out with an infrared adapter for the Iphone which with your invention might have medical uses above what you have already found. There should be a clearing house where for a fee you could send pictures of your malady for a general diagnosis and direst.

Wow i meant that for seaoat but you should chk into it Boards

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:They just come out with an infrared adapter for the Iphone which with your invention might have medical uses above what you have already found. There should be a clearing house where for a fee you could send pictures of your malady for a general diagnosis and direst.

I know this. Our only concern is how broad the patent enviro is for infrared tech with respect to registering surface to surface response.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.pr-infrared.com/shop/iphone-thermal-imaging-adapter/

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm sure I will eventually hit a wall in this idea. When that time comes, I'll come back here and tell everyone what my invention was.

It isn't a life changing idea or an idea that appeals to a huge market. But to the market that this product would appeal to, this thing would be the gold standard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum