Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would Chris Christy cause a traffic jam for political retribution?

+8
Markle
cool1
Floridatexan
knothead
stormwatch89
Hospital Bob
Sal
Wordslinger
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Ask yourself: Is Christy a politician? Is he power hungry and power mad?

You know any governor who isn't an arrogant, power hungry cretin?

We Americans are a great people despite our leaders!!

Reality!

I know he's hungry. Just look at him.

If he did... he should never be elected to any public service of any kind. No american should tolerate misuse of govt force.

That includes withholding information of misuse, punishing the whistleblowers, or obfuscating rightful fact finding.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The reality is, we put up with crooked, lying politicians ... but what we won't accept is one who does stupid things.

Like Nixon who didn't need the Watergate robbery.

Like Clinton who let his affair with Lewinsky go public.

Christy had the governship race completely sewn-up. There was no real need to punish Ft. Lee.

Christy just lost his chance to run for president.

Hey Chris ... it's been good t'know ya ... LOL

Why did obama exert executive privilege to thwart congress from fact finding the gun running to the mexican cartels?

He said he had no knowledge and that his administration had no communications... it was even done under bush.

How does that pass the smell test?

A woman died and a child was missing while they were blocking traffic.What kind of people are they? They say Christie is very revengeful.

Look at all the people died from the gun running. Of course they were just Border guards faithfully doing their job and a few dozen Mexicans, they don't count though, amirite ?

Sal

Sal

Could we get a little BENGHAZI!!! up in this bitch?

lmao

ForgetHell wrote:Look at all the people died from the gun running. Of course they were just Border guards faithfully doing their job and a few dozen Mexicans, they don't count though, amirite ?

So that's a comparison for political payback? Are you serious?

Dreamsglore wrote:
ForgetHell wrote:Look at all the people died from the gun running. Of course they were just Border guards faithfully doing their job and a few dozen Mexicans, they don't count though, amirite ?

People just as dead

ForgetHell wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

People just as dead

Unfrigginbelievable!

Dreamsglore wrote:
ForgetHell wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

People just as dead

Unfrigginbelievable!

Yo lady , it's all political. These varmints are all about power and people's lives don't mean anything to them. They would kill us all for a buck.

Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Zedong

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Why did obama exert executive privilege to thwart congress from fact finding the gun running to the mexican cartels?

He said he had no knowledge and that his administration had no communications... it was even done under bush.

How does that pass the smell test?

C'mon PkrBum, my comment applied to all our fucking political leaders and you insist on making this a partisan issue.

And, by the way, a cover-up is not political pay-back. Go back to your desk kiddo!

I would simply like consistency... a standard set of ethics unfettered by partisan politics. Christie's disclaimer sounds familiar.

oh for fucks sake. how stupid is this. my god im gonna go down and cause a traffic jam today on i41 to piss off all the buses in the area. and then anything negative that happens in the area is my fault just because its not like a traffic jam ever occurs on its own from things like accidents, road construction etc...

I don't like chris so I wont vote for him anyway. but this is stupid.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I hope the loved ones of the person who died as a result of the ambulance being delayed will find the government payroll parasites responsible for this and put a bullet in the back of their heads.  And if that fat fuck knew about it I hope he gets the bullet first.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Where's that worthless Homeland Security department in all this.
Whoever caused people to die by shutting down that bridge is no different than an al qaeda terrorist.  They should already be in a cell in Gitmo by now getting waterboarded.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PkrBum wrote:I would simply like consistency... a standard set of ethics unfettered by partisan politics. Christie's disclaimer sounds familiar.

cheers cheers cheers 

Agreed! That excuse is growing old, fast.

Sal

Sal

He's toast.

Whether or not he knew about the conspiracy personally is irrelevant at this point.

A LOT of his staff did know and were intimately involved with the planning, the execution, and the coverup.

Those people are going to get sued big time.

There will government probes at the local and federal level, and Crisco is going to be spending a LOT of time in court.

He's done.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
He's done.

Those politician assholes are all a dime a dozen. There is always a few hundred more to take the place of any of them. That goes for republicans and democrats, obamas and christies, any of them and all of them.

Sal wrote:He's toast.

Whether or not he knew about the conspiracy personally is irrelevant at this point.

A LOT of his staff did know and were intimately involved with the planning, the execution, and the coverup.

Those people are going to get sued big time.

There will government probes at the local and federal level, and Crisco is going to be spending a LOT of time in court.

He's done.

It's telling that you have NEVER applied that standard to obama... though similar instances were known prior to last election.

Sal

Sal

Scurrilous allegations vs. established facts.

Apples to hand grenades.

Sal wrote:Scurrilous allegations vs. established facts.

Apples to hand grenades.

Abject lack of objectivity.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

GOVERNMENT PARASITE A: "Is it wrong that I’m smiling?" (smiling about the bridge shutdown I caused)

GOVERNMENT PARASITE B:   "No"

GOVERNMENT PARASITE A:   "I feel badly about the kids" (the kids who couldn't get to school because the bridge was shutdown)

GOVERNMENT PARASITE B:  "I guess"

GOVERNMENT PARASITE A:  "They are the children of Buono voters" (which makes it okay to hurt them)

The problem with government is not just the sorry politicians,  it's also all these lowlifes who are staffers,  lobbyists,  handlers,  and whatever else they call themselves.  Those scum are like cockroaches.  There's thousands of them hiding behind the woodwork where we don't see what they're doing until somebody shines a flashlight on it like this.  And that's when we find out what dirty nasty little creatures they are.

Just wait until healthcare workers are nationalized.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum