Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The right loses Christy and McDonnell, FOX Benghazi's Hillary

+2
The Dude
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Talk about desperate! Having lost Christy and McDonnell as stalwart, patriotic, republican pre-candidates for President, FOX is spending the day attacking Hillary once again for Benghazi. That's the best they can do?

Making things worse for the right, Huckabee toys with running again and attacks women's libido. Having once again learned from their last disastrous round what doesn't work in a presidential campaign, what republican leadership fears far more than Hillary is another candidate who only turns on the Tea Party. Huckabee, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan ... it's your big chance losers!

Christy?

And what was the point of your rant?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Christy?

And what was the point of your rant?

Christy and McDonnell represented "moderate" republicans who had a strong potential to represent the republican party in the next presidential election. Now, neither one is an attractive candidate.

Faced with this reality, FOX News spends the day attacking Hillary for Benghazi.

And the republicans have no one left to run who can beat her. The only potentials at this point in time are all Tea Party heroes who wouldn't have a chance at winning the Presidency.

See if you can put it all together Pace dog . . . LOL

4The right loses Christy and McDonnell, FOX Benghazi's Hillary Empty Huck aver 1/23/2014, 6:06 pm

The Dude

The Dude

Huckabee took himself out as a serious candidate. What a laughing stock he made of himself. That was some more dumb stuff he said about libido.....

Sal

Sal

Was this part of the GOP's Women Outreach program?

The Dude

The Dude

Sal wrote:Was this part of the GOP's Women Outreach program?

JAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Honestly even my die hard Republican lady friends are aghast.....

Christy, Graham, Mcdonnell, Mcain, Huckabee... etc are all progressives. I've got no use for that sort.

It's the same as a person that voted for hope and change... then voted again for obama knowing that wasn't the case.

At some point we need to hold politicians accountable... or accept the fact that results mean nothing opposed to ideology.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The right loses Christy and McDonnell, FOX Benghazi's Hillary 1484745_10153786829515515_1998961128_n

knothead

knothead

You all know my political tendencies are to the left . . . no apologies whatsoever. I stated unequivocally during the last Presidential election cycle I was attracted to Jon Hunstman . . . articulate, statesman, former Ambassador to China, extreme depth of knowledge of international trade and relations and on and on . . . . he got 2% of the vote. I mention this only to illustrate my personal ability to cross over given a really good candidate but i know of no other comparable GOP candidate that would pique my interest. Hillary, even with her baggage, will win if she decides to run (providing Jeb does not) but the caveat is why the hell would she want to enter the gates of hell and take on the presidency except for her ego? The Dems have a rather short bench and the GOP has nothing but ideologues that do nothing but turn off the electorate. I both love and hate politics!

2seaoat

I know a bit of Hillary's personality from high school through a friend who was president of her class, where she claimed the same for years on her bio.....she will run.....she is pathological in her drive.

I used to despise her worse than our Obama haters because of what I knew about her ploy claiming to be president of her class, but I am so tired of stupid, I have come to the point that I respect her experience and intelligence. I will not vote for her, but she will make a very good president. No learning curve. She is simply the most qualified bar none. I still do not like the democrats reliance on public employee hiring when I strongly believe this should be reduced. I still have hope that Christie will run.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum