Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CRACKER BARREL BACKTRACKS Capitalism Speaks, Cracker Barrel listens. Duck Back on Menu!

+6
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
Sal
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

If it is so horrid, how has corporate America made this the strongest, greatest nation the World has ever seen?

Do you not agree that there is good and bad greed?

Well corporate America made a helluva jukebox in 1940.  Probably the finest example of industrial art the world has ever seen.  And no individual or small businessperson could have ever done it.

So yes,  there is both good and bad to corporate America.

As I have probably written a hundred times by now,  both corporations and governments are necessary evils.  One is not jesus and one is not the devil.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

I take it your TV is broken and the only channel you can receive is A&E.

Come on,  markle,  stop throwing me the easy questions.  It's not even a challenge.

If I accept that premise,  then every time a "conservative" here says negative stuff about MSNBC,  I'll start responding with:
"I take it your TV is broken and the only channel you can receive is MSNBC".
lol

A "conservative" has the right to say MSNBC and everybody on it is full of shit.  He can say it regardless if he changes the channel or doesn't change the channel.  

And if some guy with a beard whose only distinction is making duck calls has the right to say my friends Chrissy and Vectorman are full of "murder, heartlessness,  envy,  hatred, strife,  insolence, ruthlessness and senselessness",  and he does have that right;
then I also have the right to say he's full of shit.  Period.

Your beef is with the Bible IT said those things Bob.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Come on,  markle,  stop throwing me the easy questions.  It's not even a challenge.

If I accept that premise,  then every time a "conservative" here says negative stuff about MSNBC,  I'll start responding with:
"I take it your TV is broken and the only channel you can receive is MSNBC".
lol

A "conservative" has the right to say MSNBC and everybody on it is full of shit.  He can say it regardless if he changes the channel or doesn't change the channel.  

And if some guy with a beard whose only distinction is making duck calls has the right to say my friends Chrissy and Vectorman are full of "murder, heartlessness,  envy,  hatred, strife,  insolence, ruthlessness and senselessness",  and he does have that right;
then I also have the right to say he's full of shit.  Period.

yes it did, and IT wasn't exclusive to homosexuals. just reminding you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I didn't know the bible equated homosexuality with murder. But if it does it's full of shit too.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And if the bible says there wasn't nobody singing the blues until 1963,  then it's knowledge of music is piss poor.

[edited to remove the anger and profanity]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I would have put this in Chrissy's Christmas music thread,  but I didn't want to ruin that thread with the comment that goes with it because I've had enough of duckman to last me the rest of my life and the next life.

This Christmas song was recorded in 1960 by a blues singer (before blues was invented according to duckman).

Markle

Markle

CRACKER BARREL BACKTRACKS Capitalism Speaks, Cracker Barrel listens.  Duck Back on Menu! - Page 4 FarrakhanandPhilRobertson

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

If it is so horrid, how has corporate America made this the strongest, greatest nation the World has ever seen?

Well corporate America made a helluva jukebox in 1940.  Probably the finest example of industrial art the world has ever seen.  And no individual or small businessperson could have ever done it.

So yes,  there is both good and bad to corporate America.

As I have probably written a hundred times by now,  both corporations and governments are necessary evils.  One is not jesus and one is not the devil.

It makes perfect sense that Herr Markle has nothing but praise for TV's homophobic, racist redneck. LOL!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:So God has ordained that Duck Dynasty products be sold in Cracker Barrel?  

We are fortunate to have somebody on this forum who can speak for god and be a nazi at the same time.  God must have a great sense of humor.

You missed the boat on this, Seaoat.  Teo is not the forum Nazi; he's just confused.  Markle is the forum Nazi.

Once again, obviously Floridatexan is  very, very S-L-O-W learner.

Demonstrating with the Democrat/Progressive supported Occupy Wall Street in Phoenix Arizona is Jason Todd with his AR-15.
CRACKER BARREL BACKTRACKS Capitalism Speaks, Cracker Barrel listens.  Duck Back on Menu! - Page 4 WallStreetJasonToddAR15-1

Here too is Jason Todd at an earlier demonstration in Phoenix Arizona.

CRACKER BARREL BACKTRACKS Capitalism Speaks, Cracker Barrel listens.  Duck Back on Menu! - Page 4 JasonToddNazi-1

Keep up the good work!

You do love being the perfect foil don't you!  Thanks!

And you're a dumbass. Jason Todd Ready was a disgraced Marine, a neo-Nazi, and a "minuteman". He killed 5 Occupy demonstrators, including a 15-month-old baby, and then shot himself. In other words, he was one of yours.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/horror-neo-nazi-occupy-phoenix-protester-goes-on-shooting-rampage-5-dead/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hell, no. Greed is greed...all evil.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You made your own corporate hell you buncha numbskulls. YOU made it with your own dumb choices. You used your money to create the BEAST...WalMart being a good example. They went to China and got YOU the best deal and you took it. You didn't buy from Ma and Pa shops so they went away but you fricken yuppies want the best of both worlds ! you want cheap and no corporations....VOTE with your money...... see what happen with the duckman ? Money talked and bullshit walked !

I don't shop at Walmart. I've only been in a Walmart store a few times in my life.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:So God has ordained that Duck Dynasty products be sold in Cracker Barrel?  

We are fortunate to have somebody on this forum who can speak for god and be a nazi at the same time.  God must have a great sense of humor.

You missed the boat on this, Seaoat.  Teo is not the forum Nazi; he's just confused.  Markle is the forum Nazi.

Once again, obviously Floridatexan is  very, very S-L-O-W learner.

Demonstrating with the Democrat/Progressive supported Occupy Wall Street in Phoenix Arizona is Jason Todd with his AR-15.
CRACKER BARREL BACKTRACKS Capitalism Speaks, Cracker Barrel listens.  Duck Back on Menu! - Page 4 WallStreetJasonToddAR15-1

Here too is Jason Todd at an earlier demonstration in Phoenix Arizona.

CRACKER BARREL BACKTRACKS Capitalism Speaks, Cracker Barrel listens.  Duck Back on Menu! - Page 4 JasonToddNazi-1

Keep up the good work!

You do love being the perfect foil don't you!  Thanks!

And you're a dumbass.  Jason Todd Ready was a disgraced Marine, a neo-Nazi, and a "minuteman".  He killed 5 Occupy demonstrators, including a 15-month-old baby, and then shot himself.  In other words, he was one of yours.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/horror-neo-nazi-occupy-phoenix-protester-goes-on-shooting-rampage-5-dead/

As you know well, he was demonstrating with the Occupy movement, not the Tea Party.  He even looks like many of your favorite OWS mobs.

CRACKER BARREL BACKTRACKS Capitalism Speaks, Cracker Barrel listens.  Duck Back on Menu! - Page 4 WallStreetCampers
CRACKER BARREL BACKTRACKS Capitalism Speaks, Cracker Barrel listens.  Duck Back on Menu! - Page 4 Oaklandmobfire

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:This is the most revealing thing about this whole story...

A&E will continue to profit off Phil Robertson and his family during Christmas week -- despite the fact that they benched Phil for his recent anti-gay comments -- because the network will be airing SEVERAL huge "Duck Dynasty" marathons.

Duck Dynasty is pretty much taking over A&E's Christmas schedule.  The network will air 4 separate rerun marathons of the show in 4 days (December 22-25) totaling 35.5 hours of air time.

December 22 -- 5PM-4AM EST
December 23 -- 7PM-4AM EST
December 24 -- 6PM-9PM EST
December 25 -- 3:30PM-4AM EST

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/20/a-and-e-duck-dynasty-christmas-marathon-phil-robertson/#ixzz2oKpvbiLJ

This is corporate America in a nutshell.  It has no ethics,  no principles,  just greed.  Out of one side of it's mouth it will spew that empty rhetoric about how it's feelings are hurt,  it's sensibilities are shaken,  it's on-camera personalities have done wrong and how it wants to penalize them;
BUT,  then it ignores all that horseshit and runs the show in marathons.  lol

There is no good greed according to Webster's Dictionary. And greed, in all its forms, is one of the seven deadly sins. That's your biggest problem Herr Von Markle: You have no idea what's good or evil! Reality!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

If you think it's right to allow racial and homophobic bigots a national broadcast platform from which to spew their hatred, then Phil Robertson and his ultra-rich family of haters deserves sponsors.

As for me and millions like me who don't believe there's anything truly American in allowing fear-mongering bigots to broadcast their crapola, we know how to destroy pricks like the Robertsons -- boycott their sponsors.

I never liked the deep fried cracker slop they serve at Cracker Barrel anyway.

Reality. Fuck the Robertsons and all who stand up for them.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:If you think it's right to allow racial and homophobic bigots a national broadcast platform from which to spew their hatred, then Phil Robertson and his ultra-rich family of haters deserves sponsors.

As for me and millions like me who don't believe there's anything truly American in allowing fear-mongering bigots to broadcast their crapola, we know how to destroy pricks like the Robertsons -- boycott their sponsors.

I never liked the deep fried cracker slop they serve at Cracker Barrel anyway.

Reality.  Fuck the Robertsons and all who stand up for them.
Good to see you had a Joyous Christmas!

CRACKER BARREL BACKTRACKS Capitalism Speaks, Cracker Barrel listens.  Duck Back on Menu! - Page 4 HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum