Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is Too Good to be True - Willard Hosts Top Donors on 150 ft Yacht Named "Cracker Bay" and Flying Flag of Cayman Islands

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Cayman Islands??

Cracker Bay??

Who's running the PR side of this campaign? Rodney Dangerfield??

This is Too Good to be True - Willard Hosts Top Donors on 150 ft Yacht Named "Cracker Bay" and Flying Flag of Cayman Islands 2293314647_d240925578

Gov. Mitt Romney's campaign toasted its top donors Wednesday aboard a 150-foot yacht flying the flag of the Cayman Islands.

The floating party, hosted by a Florida developer on his yacht "Cracker Bay," was one of a dozen exclusive events meant to nurture those who have raised more than $1 million for Romney's bid.

"I think it's ironic they do this aboard a yacht that doesn't even pay its taxes," said a woman who lives aboard a much smaller boat moored at the St. Petersburg Municipal Marina.

Romney's Cayman-based investments have come under fire during the campaign.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/romney-party-yacht-flies-cayman-islands-flag/story?id=17105028#.UD6Ry0QcrXV

is it ok for white people to call themselves crackers?

seems this article was more the cayman islands flag. which again he hasnt done anything illegal with his money.

The Cracker Bay is owned by Gary Morse, developer of the Villages retirement community

Sal

Sal

Chrissy8 wrote:is it ok for white people to call themselves crackers?

I dunno, but a bunch of rich white fat cats on a boat called "Cracker Bay" is funny as hell.

Laughing

salinsky wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:is it ok for white people to call themselves crackers?

I dunno, but a bunch of rich white fat cats on a boat called "Cracker Bay" is funny as hell.

Laughing

yeah, not as funny as a bunch of klu klux clans or the equivilant as in radical imams.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum