Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CRACKER BARREL BACKTRACKS Capitalism Speaks, Cracker Barrel listens. Duck Back on Menu!

+6
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
Sal
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Markle

Markle

CRACKER BARREL BACKTRACKS Capitalism Speaks, Cracker Barrel listens. Duck Back on Menu!

Nationwide country restaurant Cracker Barrel has reversed its decision of Friday to stop selling some Duck Dynasty merchandise with Papa Phil's face prominently displayed. Thanks to fierce customer backlash and a strong anti-Cracker Barrel Twitter campaign, the restaurant tweeted on Sunday that Duck Dynasty products are back on the shelves.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/cracker-barrel-backtrack-duck-back-menu

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:CRACKER BARREL BACKTRACKS Capitalism Speaks, Cracker Barrel listens.  Duck Back on Menu!

Nationwide country restaurant Cracker Barrel has reversed its decision of Friday to stop selling some Duck Dynasty merchandise with Papa Phil's face prominently displayed. Thanks to fierce customer backlash and a strong anti-Cracker Barrel Twitter campaign, the restaurant tweeted on Sunday that Duck Dynasty products are back on the shelves.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/cracker-barrel-backtrack-duck-back-menu

Wouldn't it be funny if God loved America enough still after all the evil we have done to bring us back to a Christian nation through a TV show about Duck Hunters.....
1 Corinthians 1 :22
International Standard Version

22Jews ask for signs, and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach the Messiah crucified. He is a stumbling block to Jews and nonsense to gentiles, 24but to those who are called,z both Jews and Greeks, the Messiah  is God’s power and God’s wisdom. 25For God’s nonsense is wiser than human wisdom, and God’s weakness is stronger than human strength.26Brothers, think about your own calling. Not many of you were wise by human standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth. 27
But God chose what is nonsense in the world to make the wise feel ashamed. God chose what is weak in the world to make the strong feel ashamed.

2seaoat

So God has ordained that Duck Dynasty products be sold in Cracker Barrel?

We are fortunate to have somebody on this forum who can speak for god and be a nazi at the same time. God must have a great sense of humor.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:So God has ordained that Duck Dynasty products be sold in Cracker Barrel?  

We are fortunate to have somebody on this forum who can speak for god and be a nazi at the same time.  God must have a great sense of humor.

And after I forgave you ....listen seaoat There is only one god and it isn't a Muslim deity or any "religion" other than Christianity. He is the Father of the Christ, trying to coexist is  betraying  the god you say you follow, so choose you this day who you will serve....

2seaoat

T.....you really do not get it, as if I answer to mortal man on my religious faith.....read Matthew 6 again, and you will understand that I do not need your hypocritical interpretations, and the arrogance to suggest here that I must choose. I am quite comfortable in my Christian faith which I do not need to rationalize to you or Dreams...... my faith in Matthew 6 speaks for itself and does not need a man to interpret the same in order for me to connect with god. I do appreciate forgiveness because I certainly am not perfect, but I sense you expect me to kiss your ring, and that I should feel blessed in your forgiveness.....sadly I will continue to speak the truth........and that ring may feel more like brass knuckles as you fail to recognize your true beliefs.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:So God has ordained that Duck Dynasty products be sold in Cracker Barrel?  

We are fortunate to have somebody on this forum who can speak for god and be a nazi at the same time.  God must have a great sense of humor.

Thank you for sharing.

Where did I say anywhere, or infer, that "God has ordained that Duck Dynasty products be sold in Cracker Barrel?"

We are all well aware that comprehension is not one of your strong points but if you will re-read my headline, I said that CAPITALISM caused the Cracker Barrel Corporation to put the Duck Dynasty merchandise back on their shelves.

What did I not make clear?

2seaoat

What did I not make clear?

Please pay attention.

Wouldn't it be funny if God loved America enough still after all the evil we have done to bring us back to a Christian nation through a TV show about Duck Hunters.....

My response was to this suggestion. If you wrote it, then you made yourself perfectly clear, but I do not think you wrote this so there is very little you could do to clear things up......for that matter I doubt if anybody could clear that quote up.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:T.....you really do not get it, as if I answer to mortal man on my religious faith.....read Matthew 6 again, and you will understand that I do not need your hypocritical interpretations, and the arrogance to suggest here that I must choose.  I am quite comfortable in my Christian faith which I do not need to rationalize to you or Dreams...... my faith in Matthew 6 speaks for itself and does not need a man to interpret the same in order for me to connect with god.   I do appreciate forgiveness because I certainly am not perfect, but I sense you expect me to kiss your ring, and that I should feel blessed in your forgiveness.....sadly I will continue to speak the truth........and that ring may feel more like brass knuckles as you fail to recognize your true beliefs.

If you are comfortable with your Christian faith maybe you need to reexamine it. There is nothing comfortable about being a Christian...ask the Duckman. If you truly speak where the Bible speaks you will not have comfort. Christianity has been watered down to suit all it's enemies so they won't really challenge us or require us to stand for anything.

let's see what others say about your Lord and savior.  

your Jewish friends say...

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

"Jesus was a bastard born of adultery." (Yebamoth 49b, p.324).
"Mary was a whore: Jesus (Balaam) was an evil man." (Sanhedrin 106a &b, p.725).
"Jesus was a magician and a fool. Mary was an adulteress". (Shabbath 104b, p.504).

Your Muslim friends say.....

“The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, was no more than God’s apostle . . .God is but one God. GOD FORBID THAT HE SHOULD HAVE A SON!” (4:171)

Those who say: “The Lord of Mercy has begotten a son, preach a monstrous falsehood, at which the very heavens might crack . . .” (19:88)

“God forbid that He Himself should beget a son!” (19:29)

“Praise be to God who has never begotten a son; who has no partner in His Kingdom . . .” (17:111)

“God has begotten a son. ‘God forbid! Self-sufficient is He.! (10:68)

2seaoat

I am very comfortable in my Christian beliefs to say you do not speak for Christ. The rest is just your infusion of politics into religion, and this is a free country and you are entitled to the same. I am entitled to call it what it is......I believe this nation has been blessed, but I also understand the separation of Caesar and God's realm which you love to blend.......which is nothing unique.......evil men have been doing the same for centuries.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I am very comfortable in my Christian beliefs to say you do not speak for Christ.  The rest is just your infusion of politics into religion, and this is a free country and you are entitled to the same.  I am entitled to call it what it is......I believe this nation has been blessed, but I also understand the separation of Caesar and God's realm which you love to blend.......which is nothing unique.......evil men have been doing the same for centuries.

Yeah those evil founding fathers..LOL

"This is all the inheritance I give to my dear family. The religion of Christ will give them one which will make them rich indeed." Patrick Henry in Last Will and Testament, November 20, 1798 Moses C. Tyler, Patrick Henry, p. 395 (1898, reprinted 1972)

“It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great Nation was founded not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religious, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For that reason alone, people of other faiths have been afforded freedom of worship here.” Patrick Henry 1776

“I am a real Christian, that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus. I have little doubt that our whole country will soon be rallied to the unity of our Creator and, I hope, to the pure doctrine of Jesus also.” Thomas Jefferson

Sal

Sal

Cracker Barrel supports Duck Dynasty bigot ...

... lmao ...

... you can't make this shit up. 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sorry Sal the duckman only quoted the Bible so your real "Bigot" is the Bible...so your adversary is a little larger than some camo covered redneck.

2seaoat

I guess speaking for Christ is not enough.....now you will speak for our founding fathers. Our founding fathers were wise, and Christ was wise, but if you are going to do the interpretations somehow in my humble opinion their essence is lost in translation.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I guess speaking for Christ is not enough.....now you will speak for our founding fathers.  Our founding fathers were wise, and Christ was wise, but if you are going to do the interpretations somehow in my humble opinion their essence is lost in translation.

How is posting their quotes interpreting them ?  Oh yeah your aim is to remain comfortable and that requires not thinking...

“Oh, eternal and everlasting God, direct my thoughts, words and work. Wash away my sins in the immaculate blood of the Lamb and purge my heart by thy Holy Spirit. Daily, frame me more and more in the likeness of thy son, Jesus Christ, that living in thy fear, and dying in thy favor, I may in thy appointed time obtain the resurrection of the justified unto eternal life. Bless, O Lord, the whole race of mankind and let the world be filled with the knowledge of thee and thy son, Jesus Christ.” George Washington

2seaoat

Cherry picking quotes to prove just the opposite what is meant is a specialty and aptitude which I do not wish to acquire, and at times I am afraid I may just catch the hypocrisy by mere proximity......thankfully those who understand Christ's teachings and the writings of our founding fathers do not need a translation by political agenda.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ok just for you fair and balanced....

18. "The Bible is not my book, nor Christianity my profession."- Abraham Lincoln

2seaoat

ok just for you fair and balanced....

hardly......just more justification that lincoln was evil.....slavery good....and modern separatist are good.....your fair and balanced continues to be really tilted and unfair.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:ok just for you fair and balanced....

18. "The Bible is not my book, nor Christianity my profession."- Abraham Lincoln

Yea but then there's my tarheel cousin who's like a brother to me. And he says Lincoln was the worst president in history.
And he's not alone. For a hundred years after the Civil War, everyone in my father's family voted democrat only because Lincoln beat the Confederacy and he was a Republican.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:ok just for you fair and balanced....

hardly......just more justification that lincoln was evil.....slavery good....and modern separatist are good.....your fair and balanced continues to be really tilted and unfair.

Well of course Lincoln was evil...you adore him....

2seaoat

Well of course Lincoln was evil.

fair and balanced.......slavery was good and those who ultimately worked to abolish the same are evil. I get it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Well of course Lincoln was evil.

fair and balanced.......slavery was good and those who ultimately worked to abolish the same are evil.   I get it.

You revisionists always miss that the North aka Federal Government aka Lincoln was using slavery as a moral reason to carry out an immoral war of aggression against the south. There were slaves in the North many many of them.

Congress at that time heavily favored the industrialized northern states to the point of demanding that the South sell is cotton and other raw materials only to the factories in the north, rather than to other countries.
The Congress also taxed the finished materials that the northern industries produced heavily, making finished products that the South wanted, unaffordable. The Civil War should not have occurred. If the Northern States and their representatives in Congress had only listened to the problems of the South, and stopped these practices that were almost like the taxation without representation of Great Britain, then the Southern states would not have seceded and the war would not have occurred.

I know for many years, we have been taught that the Civil War was all about the abolition of slavery, but this truly did not become a major issue.

Most southerners did not even own slaves nor did they own plantations. Most of them were small farmers who worked their farms with their families. They were fighting for their rights. They were fighting to maintain their lifestyle and their independence the way they wanted to without the United States Government dictating to them how they should behave.

2seaoat

Your beliefs are certainly unique, and shared by many other nazis who believe that God and the bible justified slavery and the freeing of the slaves and the fight for equal rights was done by evil people, and that black people are inherently less than white people....I understand your fair and balanced view, and will continue to comment how utterly baseless your references are with context.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The slavery issue was a red herring which allowed Lincoln to murder many good men, far better than him. The war was for states rights.  The right to manage each independent state as economically profitable as possible. The North and the growing central government were not going to have that. Control of all the states by the federal government was the ambition. Slavery was passing away under it's own weight. Other governments had bought the slaves in them and freed them. I am sure the Feds would have spent far less buying every slave in the country and giving them 40 acres and a mule than they did bullying the confederate states into submission to the central government and the moneyed interests that owned it..

Keep dragging out your red herring but it's really starting to stink.

2seaoat

Slavery was the central tenet of the Civil War, reconstruction, Jim Crow, separate but equal, the Civil Rights movement, and the revisionist history of those who want to create lesser human beings by government action. No red herring. Simple truth. Your racial and religious views are evil. Your revisionist history comports with the very philosophy you so vehemently deny........but I am glad you forgave me, I am obviously a person who makes you think about your views, or you would have nothing to forgive me about....I would simply remain ignored, but we both know the truth in my words has merit.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

April 12, 1861,  start of the civil war

The EP
"That on the 1st day of January, A.D. 1863, all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free; and the executive government of the United States, including the military and naval authority thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of such persons and will do no act or acts to repress such persons, or any of them, in any efforts they may make for their actual freedom.

so 2 years after the war began Lincoln finally got around to freeing the slaves to rekindle the waning war....great guy and of course he had to enact conscription because the war was getting so unpopular up north. So it took him 2 years to remember the war was about slavery ..LOL

QUOTE : "I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so." (1st Inaugural Address, March 4, 1861)

"If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union." (Letter to Horace Greeley, August 22, 1862)

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 12/22/2013, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum