Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another reason to hate George Zimmerman

+8
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
nadalfan
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
VectorMan
Nekochan
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Just as the Black community refuses to believe the evidence 6 jurors heard and verdict they rendered. The Black community now refuse to believe the county Sheriff report that Zimmerman stopped to help people from a vehicle rollover accident. None are so blind as those that will not see.

That may be a tad of generalization.   There are MANY in the black community who believe the trial was fair.  There are MANY in the black community who believe that Zimmerman attempted to help a motorist.

There are few in the Black community who do not realize that Trayvon Martin was profiled, and that behavior needs to be addressed.

Well, he wasn't walking down the street. And he was looking into people's houses so he wasn't really minding his own business.

I have never walked in my neighborhood day or night without looking at my neighbors homes.....Never.   The very act of walking on a sidewalk now has the racist mantra that the victim was a bad person.   I could see the same blame the victim mentality talking about a 16 year old girl who had a short dress and looked over to the perp before being raped.......well she was walking with a short dress and gave me that look.......the narrative is set, and it simply makes no sense at any level.

You walk into your neighbors' yards and look in their windows? In the rain?

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:

You walk into your neighbors' yards and look in their windows?  In the rain?

Not a single neighbor said they saw Trayvon looking into windows.

None.

You believe every word that comes out of a proven liar's mouth.

That says much about you and your motivations.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

None.

How would the neighbors know on a dark, rainy night?   The neighbors were not aware of a problem until they heard Zimmerman screaming for help.

My motivations? What do my motivations have to do with anything about this case or the jury's verdict?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

None.

Trayvon left the store 45 minutes before the confrontation. I don't know any kids or teens that would walk that slow in the rain.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Trayvon left the store 45 minutes before the confrontation.  I don't know any kids or teens that would walk that slow in the rain.

Then what was he doing?

Casing houses with his candy and tea to burgle later?

He was a teen out walking and talking on his cell phone.

That's all.

You people are really, really sick.

You got everything you wanted.

A black teen dead on the sidewalk, the shooter set free, but you continue to try to besmirch the memory of the dead.

You're eaten up with it.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Trayvon left the store 45 minutes before the confrontation.  I don't know any kids or teens that would walk that slow in the rain.

Then what was he doing?

That's all.

A black teen dead on the sidewalk, the shooter set free, but you continue to try to besmirch the memory of the dead.

You're eaten up with it.

I don't want any teen dead. You have some nerve speaking as to what others want.

You try to make people who disagree with you out to be bad people. You want to make this personal with other forum members. Actually, you seem to be the one who is eaten up with not being able to handle that other people have different views or opinions of the case.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Then what was he doing?

That's all.

You're eaten up with it.

I don't want any teen dead.  You have some nerve speaking as to what others want.

You try to make people who disagree with you out to be bad people.  You want to make this personal with other forum members.  Actually, you seem to be the one who is eaten up with not being able to handle that other people have different views or opinions of the case.

Nah.

You're not that subtle.

It's obvious that you think just being a young black male makes one a criminal suspect.

Everything else is just an attempt to justify your hate and bigotry.

Even after the kid is six feet under and his killer walks free, you continue to try to turn the dead into a criminal.

You're like a wake of vultures picking at a dead carcass.

It's obscene.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Then what was he doing?

That's all.

You're eaten up with it.

I don't want any teen dead.  You have some nerve speaking as to what others want.

You try to make people who disagree with you out to be bad people.  You want to make this personal with other forum members.  Actually, you seem to be the one who is eaten up with not being able to handle that other people have different views or opinions of the case.

Nah.

You're not that subtle.

It's obvious that you think just being a young black male makes one a criminal suspect.

Everything else is just an attempt to justify your hate and bigotry.

Even after the kid is six feet under and his killer walks free, you continue to try to turn the dead into a criminal.

You're like a wake of vultures picking at a dead carcass.

It's obscene.

Just like I said, you want to make people with a different viewpoint out to be horrible people. And that is what I call hate.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:

Just like I said, you want to make people with a different viewpoint out to be horrible people.   And that is what I call hate.

You're right.

I hate bigots.

I was raised this way.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Just like I said, you want to make people with a different viewpoint out to be horrible people.   And that is what I call hate.

You're right.

I hate bigots.

I was raised this way.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot

Definition of BIGOT

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
— big·ot·ed  adjective
— big·ot·ed·ly adverb

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Be careful of what you say, Sal.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:

Definition of BIGOT

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
— big·ot·ed  adjective
— big·ot·ed·ly adverb

Only in the wingnut mind could an intolerance of bigotry be construed as a form of bigotry.

The contorted logic and rationalizations they're willing to construct to justify an obviously immoral outlook are fascinating.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Here's one for you:

Obama Voted to Strengthen Illinois' Stand Your Ground Law in 2004 - Will Media Care?

As NewsBusters has been reporting, it's been absolutely sick-making watching Obama-loving media members gush and fawn over the President's speech Friday concerning race, the George Zimmerman verdict, and Florida's Stand Your Ground law.

But will they report to the American people that as an Illinois state senator in 2004, Obama co-sponsored and voted for legislation strengthening his state's Stand Your Ground law?

Here's what President Obama said Friday:

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: I know that there's been commentary about the fact that the "Stand Your Ground" laws in Florida were not used as a defense in the case.
On the other hand, if we're sending a message as a society in our communities that someone who is armed potentially has the right to use those firearms, even if there's a way for them to exit from a situation, is that really going to be contributing to the kind of peace and security and order that we'd like to see?
And for those who -- who resist that idea, that we should think about something like these Stand Your Ground laws, I just ask people to consider, if Trayvon Martin was of age and armed, could he have stood his ground on that sidewalk? And do we actually think that he would have been justified in shooting Mr. Zimmerman, who had followed him in a car, because he felt threatened? And if the answer to that question is at least ambiguous, then it seems to me that we might want to examine those kinds of laws.
Yet this is what National Review's John Fund discovered Monday:

But the Illinois Review says Obama didn’t seem to have any of those concerns when in 2004 he co-sponsored S.B. 2386, which broadened the state’s Stand Your Ground law “by shielding the person who was attacked from being sued in civil court by perpetrators or their estates when a ’stand your ground’ defense is used in protecting his or her person, dwelling or other property.”
S.B. 2386 passed the Illinois state senate by a 56–0 vote on March 25, 2004. It sailed through the state house with only two “nay” votes. Both chambers were controlled by Democrats.
One quite imagines Obama-loving media members ignoring this inconvenient truth. Here's some more of Fund's findings they'll likely omit from their reporting:

A third of Florida’s Stand Your Ground claims in homicide cases are made by African-Americans, a rate nearly double the black percentage of the state’s population. The majority of those claims have been successful, a success rate that exceeds that of Florida whites.
I wouldn't advise people holding their breath expecting the current iteration of so-called journalists to pounce on these revelations.

Stay tuned.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/07/22/obama-voted-strengthen-illinois-stand-your-ground-law-2004-will-media#ixzz2ZtlDUftl

Obama is the sorriest excuse for a president (so far).

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Definition of BIGOT

— big·ot·ed  adjective
— big·ot·ed·ly adverb

Only in the wingnut mind could an intolerance of bigotry be construed as a form of bigotry.

The contorted logic and rationalizations they're willing to construct to justify an obviously immoral outlook are fascinating.

I didn't expect you to see yourself in your description of others.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Definition of BIGOT

— big·ot·ed  adjective
— big·ot·ed·ly adverb

I didn't expect you to see yourself in your description of others.  

Fascinating!!

lmao

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

You're right.

I hate bigots.

I was raised this way.

LMAO. Coming from the most obvious bigot on this forum that's really funny. Thanks Sally, I had a great laugh over that one.

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:

LMAO. Coming from the most obvious bigot on this forum that's really funny. Thanks Sally, I had a great laugh over that one.

Alas, it is true.

My mother taught me early on not to suffer fools gladly, so I don't like you either.

lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

You're right.

I hate bigots.

I was raised this way.

Definition of BIGOT

— big·ot·ed  adjective
— big·ot·ed·ly adverb

Fits Sal and a couple of others to a "T".....I think SaL's angel wings block his sight.

Sal

Sal

Redefining words to justify their immoral worldview ...

... Fascinating!!

knothead

knothead

Obama is the sorriest excuse for a president (so far).

I think that honor goes to Boy George hands down!

nadalfan

Hearing people attack Martin (which is disturbing at this point) makes me ask the following questions

Why do some -

accept Martin's past as troubling, but not Zimmerman's - lying about finances to the court, domestic violence, resisting arrest with violence and battery on a police officer, fired for being too aggressive as a bodyguard, obsessed with calling police, made deragatary remarks about Mexicans in his My Space account, gave Middle Eastern coworker a hard time, had other neighbors complain about his aggressive tactics, etc

accept that Martin looked suspicious, even though we now know he had gone to the 7-11, was on the phone, and was walking back to watch the NBA All-Star game

accept that his previous calls referenced suspicious black men, that black men had committed some crimes in the neighborhood, but then deny that he profiled Martin

accept that it was Zimmerman's "right" to ignore the dispatcher's suggestion to not follow Martin while disregarding common sense that he shouldn't have

accept Zimmerman's word that he was looking for an address and not following Martin

accept that Zimmerman never identified himself to Martin and then accept that Trayvon wasn't scared

accept that Trayvon decided to be a tough guy and wait for him because he obviously knew where Zimmerman was going and then decided to wait in the nonexistent bushes

accept that it was Zimmerman screaming for help

accept that Zimmerman was unable to defend himself but was capable of pulling his gun out

accept that Zimmerman, a man with the potential to spend a long time in prison, was telling the whole truth

assume that the verdict meant Zimmerman was innocent of all charges and assumptions and Martin was guilty of all accusations and assumptions

Nekochan

Nekochan

Most of your statements are assumptions.

The jury deliberated, they looked at all the evidence and they issued a verdict.

I don't think Zimmerman is a saint, but I do believe that Martin was beating the crap out of him that night.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The jury has spoken...case closed..move on...what a waste of time.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The jury has spoken...case closed..move on...what a waste of time.

cheers cheers cheers cheers ......

nadalfan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The jury has spoken...case closed..move on...what a waste of time.

You're right, the verdict is in, the trial is over, but this case has opened the door for conversation about so many topics; stricter gun laws, SYG, the criminal justice system, profiling, racism, and using Obama's words, soul searching. And that last one is what my previous post was about.

You don't have to read or respond to my posts if you are tired of this topic.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Another reason to hate George Zimmerman  - Page 2 Skisrc10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum