Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another reason to hate George Zimmerman

+8
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
nadalfan
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
VectorMan
Nekochan
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's being reported that he rescued someone from an overturned truck last week in Florida.

This isn't a conspiracy theory site or Daily Kos, so take it with a grain of salt.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/storynew?id=19735432

Nekochan wrote:It's being reported that he rescued someone from an overturned truck last week in Florida.

This isn't a conspiracy theory site or Daily Kos, so take it with a grain of salt.  

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/storynew?id=19735432

LOL! You sure FlawedTexican won't believe it since it's from ABC? Used to be referred to as "Americans Broadcasting Communism" but Flawed probably heard they said something positive about Bush somewhere along the line so now any news from them is verboten. Too funny.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I had to give her a hard time for her post on the EBT Card Fraud thread. Twisted Evil 

VectorMan

VectorMan

The libs need no reason whatsoever to hate Zimmerman. But, they'll take their cue from Al Sharpton and his race baiting talking points. Same old thing anagin and again.

Arm yourself well and stand your ground!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

George except for one very bad mistake might have been a superhero.

Sal

Sal

Later that same day, he helped five old ladies cross the street, rescued ten cats stuck in trees, ran into a burning building to extract a wheelchair bound girl, and shot dead a black teenager carrying a smoothie who he suspected of being in the wrong place.

All in a day's work for, George Zimmerman - Crime Buster.

nadalfan

was he wearing a cape and red panties?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

What a shame the masses that denounce Zimmerman can't find the time to scold the gang-bangers murdering children in Chicago.

2seaoat

It was how he rescued the person from the truck......he did not wait for the jaws of life.......he shot the lock off just like in the Hollywood movies, the door popped open, and the person was saved. He is going to get the cover of Wimp Patrol where an article will go into detail about his heroics.......

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:I had to give her a hard time for her post on the EBT Card Fraud thread.  Twisted Evil 

Fire away, fraulein. Knock yourself out. Have you kicked a poor person today?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I had to give her a hard time for her post on the EBT Card Fraud thread.  Twisted Evil 

Fire away, fraulein.  Knock yourself out.  Have you kicked a poor person today?

Have you climbed down from that pedestal today?

Sal

Sal

Next, he will save Detroit and solve the problem of black on black crime by shooting all of the blacks.

All in a day's work for George Zimmerman - Crime Buster

Maybe criminals using guns is just a fad?

2seaoat

Have you climbed down from that pedestal today?

Heck, you should know that I do not allow other people to stand on my pedestal.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Have you climbed down from that pedestal today?

Heck, you should know that I do not allow other people to stand on my pedestal.

I can just see you and FT fighting over it...you in your seersucker jacket and FT rambling about Building 7.

VectorMan

VectorMan

How dare Zimmerman show concern for a fellow human being. That just won't work with the current liberal narrative. I can only imagine the racist comments Al Sharpton had to make when he first heard this. But, he does like those YOUNG ladies.

Another reason to hate George Zimmerman  Sharpton-GF-NYDN1

The article with the photo says Al is 58 and she is 35. He looks way older than 58. Maybe he's in bad health, because he sure looks bad.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/still-married-al-sharpton-gal-pal-latest-2004-separation-article-1.1401778

Looks like she could be his daughter.

VectorMan

VectorMan

She's the right age for it.

19Another reason to hate George Zimmerman  Empty No hate for Zimmerman.... 7/23/2013, 5:39 am

I do not hate Zimmerman. I hate that he is a liar, coward, and murderer.
I hate that he ignored explicit Police instructions just to get the chance to shoot a black guy.
So sad. And pathetic that you continue to defend him after his acquittal.
Why do you feel the need to defend him even as he walks free??
Thanks.

Watcher

Watcher

NotoriousBIG wrote:I do not hate Zimmerman. I hate that he is a liar, coward, and murderer.
I hate that he ignored explicit Police instructions just to get the chance to shoot a black guy.
Thanks.

They'd never defend a black kid walking down the street in a hoodie minding his own business.

Watcher

Watcher

VectorMan wrote:How dare Zimmerman show concern for a fellow human being. That just won't work with the current liberal narrative. I can only imagine the racist comments Al Sharpton had to make when he first heard this. But, he does like those YOUNG ladies.

Another reason to hate George Zimmerman  Sharpton-GF-NYDN1

The article with the photo says Al is 58 and she is 35. He looks way older than 58. Maybe he's in bad health, because he sure looks bad.

Why does this bother you? They are both consenting adults.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Watcher wrote:
NotoriousBIG wrote:I do not hate Zimmerman. I hate that he is a liar, coward, and murderer.
Thanks.

They'd never defend a black kid walking down the street in a hoodie minding his own business.

Well, he wasn't walking down the street. And he was looking into people's houses so he wasn't really minding his own business.

But I wouldn't see the need to defend a white kid walking down the street wearing a hoodie...unless he pulled people out from an overturned van.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Just as the Black community refuses to believe the evidence 6 jurors heard and verdict they rendered. The Black community now refuse to believe the county Sheriff report that Zimmerman stopped to help people from a vehicle rollover accident. None are so blind as those that will not see.

2seaoat

Just as the Black community refuses to believe the evidence 6 jurors heard and verdict they rendered. The Black community now refuse to believe the county Sheriff report that Zimmerman stopped to help people from a vehicle rollover accident. None are so blind as those that will not see.

That may be a tad of generalization. There are MANY in the black community who believe the trial was fair. There are MANY in the black community who believe that Zimmerman attempted to help a motorist.

There are few in the Black community who do not realize that Trayvon Martin was profiled, and that behavior needs to be addressed.

Well, he wasn't walking down the street. And he was looking into people's houses so he wasn't really minding his own business.

I have never walked in my neighborhood day or night without looking at my neighbors homes.....Never. The very act of walking on a sidewalk now has the racist mantra that the victim was a bad person. I could see the same blame the victim mentality talking about a 16 year old girl who had a short dress and looked over to the perp before being raped.......well she was walking with a short dress and gave me that look.......the narrative is set, and it simply makes no sense at any level.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Did you know--Zimmerman took and passed a lie detector test a day or so after he killed Trayvon. He was found to be truthful when he said that he did not confront Trayvon and also truthful when he said he was in fear of his life before he shot Trayvon. It's not admissible in Florida courts, but it's something I don't know if most people are aware of.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum