Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who will win? George Zimmerman or DMX?

+5
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
knothead
Joanimaroni
boards of FL
9 posters

Who will win?  George Zimmerman or DMX? I_vote_lcap29%Who will win?  George Zimmerman or DMX? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Who will win?  George Zimmerman or DMX? I_vote_lcap71%Who will win?  George Zimmerman or DMX? I_vote_rcap 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/05/showbiz/zimmerman-dmx-boxing-match/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Any body but not George.

knothead

knothead

God help us . . . .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I usually root for the underdog but I hope Zim gets the snot knocked out of him.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I hope I never have to hear that name again unless it's on an arrest warrant.

Markle

Markle

As usual, your poll is faulty. You don't have....

Who cares?

2seaoat

I have not boxed in 38 years, and one body shot to my liver would probably kill me, and with a half minute max before the remaining lung would give out and I would collapse to the mat.......I think I could get him to the mat in that half minute. Why can't he simply start to rebuild his life out of the media spotlight? He is going down a path of self destruction, and sadly this is not the best road to redemption unless you are Bozo the clown. This is not going to end well.

boards of FL wrote:Who will win?  George Zimmerman or DMX?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/05/showbiz/zimmerman-dmx-boxing-match/

DMX

Sal

Sal

Unless DMX is a white girl, I think Zimmo will overmatched.

My oldest daughter would shred him... but she could probably beat most guys.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:My oldest daughter would shred him... but she could probably beat most guys.
Youngest daughter is a two time world silver medalist in kickboxing. She would win and it would be a well controlled fight.

I have only seen one incident involving rage. She defended her sister who was stopping an unknown boyfriend on girl beating in the water during the Blue Angels weekend. The man in his 30's swung at her sister and missed. ....the youngest daughter backed him toward the beach and when he swung at her she took him out. It was a right, left right, left......I hope he had dental and medical insurance.

After the first swing all the surrounding boaters had there money on the " little girl in the bikini".

Ata girl... lol. I taught my daughter to defend herself early. She's been dabbling in mma training... mostly jiu jitsu at my insistence. She wants to compete now that she graduates soon... but I'm trying to talk her out of it. Bad ideas fail.

2seaoat

Youngest daughter is a two time world silver medalist in kickboxing. She would win and it would be a well controlled fight.

That is great. I love it. My daughter started two years ago after the second baby, and she loves it. Talk about a great way to get back into shape. I can just see the pounds melting away and getting her athletic mojo going. I see her coloring coming back, and a really calm demeanor where one can let a little aggression out and stay in shape. It is hard for women who played softball, basketball, and volleyball to find competitive adult leagues without traveling and taking time away from the kids. Kickboxing is perfect.

A little bit of Hapkido taught by a true master will go a long way. They stress pressure points a lot. Many bail bondsman and such are students.

Hapkido originally focused on pressure-point strikes, joint locks and throws, but now, thanks to the influence of hapkido expert Ji Han-jae, it also includes highly refined kicks and hand strikes. Various weapons are taught, including the cane (perhaps influenced by French savate), staff and belt. Development of the practitioner’s ki (life force) is also stressed. Hapkido, which doesn’t have any forms, is usually considered a self-defense style rather than a martial sport

A thumb is all I need... bigger joints are easier.

2seaoat

A thumb is all I need... bigger joints are easier.

I knew you were a stoner.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Ata girl... lol. I taught my daughter to defend herself early. She's been dabbling in mma training... mostly jiu jitsu at my insistence. She wants to compete now that she graduates soon... but I'm trying to talk her out of it. Bad ideas fail.

Daughter #1 could not go off to college without having had private self defense training....given the right anger level and fear she could be lethal.
Adopted daughter #3 can talk her way out of anything.

Daughter #2 started Karate at age 5. After graduating FSU she had a studio in Navarre with over 200 martial arts students. She also taught MMA. When she and hubby decided to start a family she retired.

My daughter started competition at age 6. It got to the point when she would travel out of town and call me the results.....I had to ask how big is the trophy. I was running out of trophy space and it is hard to display a 6 foot trophy. We have over 300 in the attic. I'm a bad mom.

Once I had the opportunity to interact with some ROK troops who were real masters of the martial arts.  They were some very deadly people.  This was before it became "Americanized"
Who will win?  George Zimmerman or DMX? 20b1z7n

2seaoat

The fight has been called off.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:The fight has been called off.

Who's the chickenshit?

2seaoat

The promoter....people were giving him crap.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Mr Ichi wrote:Once I had the opportunity to interact with some ROK troops who were real masters of the martial arts.  They were some very deadly people.  This was before it became "Americanized"
Who will win?  George Zimmerman or DMX? 20b1z7n

Koreans are tough. You don't want to mess with them.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The promoter....people were giving him crap.

Same reason I gave for it being a faulty poll. The only logical answer was missing. I'm proven right again.

As I said, Who cares?

2seaoat

Same reason I gave for it being a faulty poll. The only logical answer was missing. I'm proven right again.

As I said, Who cares?

I have to agree you were right.....the only part I cannot agree with is the AGAIN part.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum