Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Racist George Zimmerman

+7
Sal
Slicef18
bizguy
knothead
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Racist George Zimmerman Empty Racist George Zimmerman 7/17/2013, 8:56 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/04/zimmerman-demanded-discipline-in-2010-race-related-beating-for-officers-who-investigated-martin-shooting/#ixzz2Z9MO5mLR

2Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/17/2013, 9:10 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/04/zimmerman-demanded-discipline-in-2010-race-related-beating-for-officers-who-investigated-martin-shooting/#ixzz2Z9MO5mLR

Dammit....I Guess next you will be telling us he tutored black children and took a black girl to prom.

3Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/17/2013, 9:49 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Or you'll say his great grand pappy was black.

4Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/17/2013, 10:12 pm

Or one of his closet friends who defended him on TV was black?
Silly people he's a racist like I'm a racist because I believe he had a right to defend himself. Everyone knows if you believe that you are a racist and a despicable person.

5Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/17/2013, 10:43 pm

knothead

knothead

Of course George was a racist . . . . . . I'm a racist . . . . . most of the forum members are racist . . . . . it's a matter of the degree of racism and whether that leads to disastrous consequences as in this event. The hypocrisy I'm hearing here is disingenuous . . . . dreams, joani, neko are you all claiming to not have any racist tendencies? If so, you could perhaps be deified or become a saint among us. . . . . .

6Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/17/2013, 10:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:Of course George was a racist . . . . . . I'm a racist . . . . . most of the forum members are racist . . . . . it's a matter of the degree of racism and whether that leads to disastrous consequences as in this event.  The hypocrisy I'm hearing here is disingenuous . . . . dreams, joani, neko are you all claiming to not have any racist tendencies? If so, you could perhaps be deified or become a saint among us. . . . . .  

Hmmmm..... Saint Joani.......that has a nice ring to it.

7Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/17/2013, 10:52 pm

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:Of course George was a racist . . . . . . I'm a racist . . . . . most of the forum members are racist . . . . . it's a matter of the degree of racism and whether that leads to disastrous consequences as in this event.  The hypocrisy I'm hearing here is disingenuous . . . . dreams, joani, neko are you all claiming to not have any racist tendencies? If so, you could perhaps be deified or become a saint among us. . . . . .  

Hmmmm.....  Saint Joani.......that has a nice ring to it.

Thought you would like that! lol

8Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/17/2013, 10:58 pm

I have said this before and I will say it again. Everyone has preconceived ideas about people and races. It human nature but to call someone a racist is another story. I like people individually but there are certain cultural elements of some races I don't like.

9Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/17/2013, 11:06 pm

Racist George Zimmerman Th?id=H.4553937741351581&pid=1

Going to be called one or have it insinuated by some supposedly enlightened progressive liberal anyway.

No worries... I'm fine with where I'm at...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGzJVKtW6g

Very Happy 

10Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/17/2013, 11:11 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey okay I fess up...I ate a whole watermelon last night and I never once felt like I was betraying my race...

11Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/17/2013, 11:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey okay I fess up...I ate a whole watermelon last night and I never once felt like I was betraying my race...

Seedless?

12Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/17/2013, 11:26 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey okay I fess up...I ate a whole watermelon last night and I never once felt like I was betraying my race...

Seedless?

Yes and I carefully saved them for future planting before Monsanto gets any more ideas...

13Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/17/2013, 11:32 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:Racist George Zimmerman Th?id=H.4553937741351581&pid=1

Going to be called one or have it insinuated by some supposedly enlightened progressive liberal anyway.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy 

I already have. Let's see..a bitch.. a racist.. a despicable person. LOL! I have betrayed my political cronies by not towing the line.

14Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/17/2013, 11:48 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy 

I already have. Let's see..a bitch.. a racist.. a despicable person. LOL! I have betrayed my political cronies by not towing the line.

Racist George Zimmerman Th?id=H.4763265847331356&pid=1

You've done worse to me.....

Think how many times I've toed the line for either side... Not many...

I should be attacked from both sides of the isle...

Yet only the liberal side consistently heaps abuses on me. LOL

Do you suppose it's because the conservatives see the point of the independent, who has a conservative lean, who sits back and looks at things objectively then voices his opinion?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOJwaiOsUs

Very Happy

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 7/18/2013, 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

15Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/18/2013, 1:55 am

Racist George Zimmerman Th?id=H.4702397577954492&pid=1

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3mPTbUvC5o

Smile 

16Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/18/2013, 7:16 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'm not claiming anything about myself, but like Joani, I think Saint Neko has a nice ring to it. Wink 

But  this isn't about me or Dreams or Joani.  None of us were slandered and lied about by the media.  None of us were put on trial for murder.  None of us are in fear for our lives because we received a not guilty verdict and there are nuts out there who would like to kill us.  Also,  I am reading about attacks on innocent people throughout the nation because of the Zimmerman verdict. The latest I read about was this morning and happened in Mobile.  A young man is in critical condition after being attacked by a gang of people.  They told him it was "for Trayvon".    I largely blame the media, for making Zimmerman out to be a racist monster murderer.   But whether you think Zimmerman is guilty or not, whether you think he was racially profiling or not, we now have totally innocent people being attacked and beaten because of this verdict.

17Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/18/2013, 8:54 am

knothead

knothead

Excellent . . . . . . everyone agrees that it is human nature to have racist tendencies . . . . . . who knew?? Very Happy 

18Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/18/2013, 8:59 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:Excellent . . . . . . everyone agrees that it is human nature to have racist tendencies . . . . . . who knew?? Very Happy 
Embarassed 

19Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/18/2013, 9:08 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Everyone having racist tendencies, true or not (and I'm not so sure it IS true), is no excuse for what the media did to Zimmerman, before the trial, and what is happening still, after the trial.

This is about the media making Zimmerman out to be a racist, evil monster.

20Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/18/2013, 9:11 am

knothead

knothead

Nekochan wrote:Everyone having racist tendencies, true or not (and I'm not so sure it IS true), is no excuse for what the media did to Zimmerman, before the trial, and what is happening still, after the trial.

bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom 

Ka Boom

21Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/18/2013, 9:15 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Is it Georges Black, Hispanic or white genes that are racist ?..Perhaps George is self racist his nose hates his face.

22Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/18/2013, 9:26 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Corrine Brown and even one news network are still calling Zimmerman "white". So the white genes must be the guilty ones.

23Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/18/2013, 9:42 am

knothead wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Everyone having racist tendencies, true or not (and I'm not so sure it IS true), is no excuse for what the media did to Zimmerman, before the trial, and what is happening still, after the trial.

bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom 

Ka Boom

Racist George Zimmerman Th?id=H.4552962794652962&pid=1

The way I take this comment is that you do want a race war.

Which means my perhaps statement in the Crystal Wright:...  

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t8496-crystal-wright-zimmerman-the-media-and-black-leaders-pimping-of-blacks

...thread was correct.

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9CJU8-m-ig

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 7/18/2013, 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total

24Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/18/2013, 9:43 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Is it Georges Black, Hispanic or white genes that are racist ?..Perhaps George is self racist his nose hates his face.

Any and all colors, and all combinations thereof, can be racist. And they can be racist against any and all colors, even their own, sometimes.

25Racist George Zimmerman Empty Re: Racist George Zimmerman 7/18/2013, 9:47 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

jose balu wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Is it Georges Black, Hispanic or white genes that are racist ?..Perhaps George is self racist his nose hates his face.

Any and all colors, and all combinations thereof, can be racist. And they can be racist against any and all colors, even their own, sometimes.

This is true!

Any color, race, combination can be racist.

It doesn't excuse what the media has done in the Zimmerman case. Just because anyone of any color can be racist doesn't make Zimmerman a racist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum