Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update on George Zimmerman

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Update on George Zimmerman Empty Update on George Zimmerman 12/11/2013, 6:26 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Zimmerman's girlfriend doesn't want charges filed against him.  Claims police misinterpreted her:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/justice/george-zimmerman-girlfriend/

And today:

Prosecutors will not file charges against Zimmerman

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/jurors-fail-reach-verdict-sentencing-arizona-fugitive-convicted-21184211

2Update on George Zimmerman Empty Re: Update on George Zimmerman 12/11/2013, 6:50 pm

Sal

Sal

Zimmo's the true victim yet again.

Thanks for the update.

When he finally does go off and shoots another innocent, you'll be remembered as one of his most loyal fans.

3Update on George Zimmerman Empty Re: Update on George Zimmerman 12/11/2013, 6:50 pm

At this point I don't think he should be allowed to bear arms... this is the third time he has been accused of abuse.

We all lose liberty when those not responsible reflect upon our liberty. I think a psych workup is called for prior.

4Update on George Zimmerman Empty Re: Update on George Zimmerman 12/11/2013, 6:54 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

But if he isn't charged with anything, how can you deny him rights?

I think this couple is toxic for each other and they're asking for trouble if they stay together.  And I think Zimmerman could use some counseling.

Sal,  just because I didn't convict Zimmerman without knowing all the facts doesn't mean I'm his fan.   He got what I think was a fair trial.  I think he has problems and he needs help.  That doesn't make him a murderer.

5Update on George Zimmerman Empty Re: Update on George Zimmerman 12/11/2013, 7:00 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

More...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-charges-dropped-20131211,0,4314773.story

6Update on George Zimmerman Empty Re: Update on George Zimmerman 12/11/2013, 7:03 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Man needs to grow long hair, change his name and move to Alaska...and never ever join a neighborhood watch.

7Update on George Zimmerman Empty Re: Update on George Zimmerman 12/11/2013, 7:05 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yep, Teo....that's about what I think too.

8Update on George Zimmerman Empty Re: Update on George Zimmerman 12/11/2013, 7:18 pm

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:At this point I don't think he should be allowed to bear arms... this is the third time he has been accused of abuse.

We all lose liberty when those not responsible reflect upon our liberty. I think a psych workup is called for prior.

Good point and good post . . . . gettin' scary on this ageein stuff pkr.

9Update on George Zimmerman Empty Re: Update on George Zimmerman 12/11/2013, 7:26 pm

2seaoat

At this point I don't think he should be allowed to bear arms.

He carries a heavy burden. None of us would be entirely well after what he has experienced. I agree that PK has nailed this one.

10Update on George Zimmerman Empty Re: Update on George Zimmerman 12/11/2013, 7:30 pm

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:At this point I don't think he should be allowed to bear arms... this is the third time he has been accused of abuse.

Good point and good post . . . . gettin' scary on this ageein stuff pkr.

Not to me... the things you disagree with me about may just be a matter of perspective. I look at results.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum