Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worried about my children

+5
2seaoat
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
gulfbeachbandit
Joanimaroni
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 7:14 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:I believe you are all wrong and owe this woman an apology. Especially Seaoat. He's not as smart as he thinks he is. My daughter and ex son in law also have a marital settlement agreement. Neither one pays child support. My granddaugter spends one week at her fathers and one at her mothers. Both have equal custody.

Now as for Ms. Denise. Does your last name has the intials yel in it but not in that order? If so, I know who you are as I have helped you in the distant past. If you think you know who I am or where I work don't say it here on the forum. There are some spitful and evil people here. PM me. If she is who I think she is she is not a troll or sock.

I just PM'd you. And thank you so much.

77Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 7:18 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreams, I don't think it's you. It just seemed to be a hit job on that judge. But I don't know the judge or anything about her.

78Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 7:20 pm

I just got a PM from Denise. She is who I thought she was. She is a young single mother who came to my office for help. I was hoping she wouldn't remember me just for security sakes.She is not sure who I am as she has been helped by many and I'll leave it at that. You all can believe it or not. It matters not to me but I have no reason to lie or create a sock. I realize there have been many people who fake their identity on this forum but she is not one of them. It is unfortunate she has been treated so shabbily especially by someone who purports to "treat people as they would like to be treated". You owe her an apology Seaoat for your accusations.

79Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 7:30 pm

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:I just got a PM from Denise. She is who I thought she was. She is a young single mother who came to my office for help. I was hoping she wouldn't remember me just for security sakes.She is not sure who I am as she has been helped by many and I'll leave it at that. You all can believe it or not. It matters not to me but I have no reason to lie or create a sock. I realize there have been many people who fake their identity on this forum but she is not one of them. It is unfortunate she has been treated so shabbily especially by someone who purports to "treat people as they would like to be treated". You owe her an apology Seaoat for your accusations.
Shocked

80Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 7:40 pm

Nekochan wrote:Dreams, I don't think it's you.  It just seemed to be a hit job on that judge. But I don't know the judge or anything about her.

No, If I thought this woman was a sock I would say so. I just didn't catch her name until Z called her Denise. She is a young woman about 26 or so-very attractive w/ a boy and girl I think.I remember her telling me about her situation w/ her ex and how he wouldn't help the children w/ anything. I believe she said he wouldn't even send their clothing home w/ them. If I'm saying too much Denise please tell me. Anyway I worked w/ Marci Goodman when she was the DA and then had cases w/ her when she was the judge. I had a particular case that grieves me to this day where she sent a child to adoption after a DCF report of exaggerations and downright lies. I understand Goodman only had the info. that was reported to her but it was horribly devastating to the mother. The appointed lawyer said and did nothing. I filed a complaint on the DCF investigator w/ the AG's office but it went nowhere. DCF defended him although he lied. I had heard other stories about Goodman but this was my experience. The DCF prosecutor was horrible and tried to shred me in court. I worked for another agency at the time but was helping the mother. She was poor and had no support of any kind. She lost her 8 yr.old child and I felt Goodman could have done a better job of looking into this case.

81Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 7:53 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Seaoat.....

Worried about my children - Page 4 20080822-fn2fiwyp9gyf1breeyhfwja5re

82Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 8:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Dreams, I don't think it's you.  It just seemed to be a hit job on that judge. But I don't know the judge or anything about her.

No, If I thought this woman was a sock I would say so. I just didn't catch her name until Z called her Denise. She is a young woman about 26 or so-very attractive w/ a boy and girl I think.I remember her telling me about her situation w/ her ex and how he wouldn't help the children w/ anything. I believe she said he wouldn't even send their clothing home w/ them. If I'm saying too much Denise please tell me. Anyway I worked w/ Marci Goodman when she was the DA and then had cases w/ her when she was the judge. I had a particular case that grieves me to this day where she sent a child to adoption after a DCF report of exaggerations and downright lies. I understand Goodman only had the info. that was reported to her but it was horribly devastating to the mother. The appointed lawyer said and did nothing. I filed a complaint on the DCF investigator w/ the AG's office but it went nowhere. DCF defended him although he lied. I had heard other stories about Goodman but this was my experience. The DCF prosecutor was horrible and tried to shred me in court. I worked for another agency at the time but was helping the mother. She was poor and had no support of any kind. She lost her 8 yr.old child and I felt Goodman could have done a better job of looking into this case.

Then I hope her situation works out for her.

Her joint custody arrangement, as far as I was concerned, was not the problem. Her post....regarding the PNJ was suspect.

The only thing fake on this forum are the fake names that you all hide behind, passing anonymous judgement on others. You sneaked down here in this pit of fake names when the PNJ forced everybody to reveal themselves. You lack the courage to speak out as who you are....and I can see why. Forgive me for intruding upon your little cabal of masked critics and holier-than-thou hypocrites.

83Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 9:02 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So, this is someone who might have posted at the PNJ or who maybe only read the PNJ forum. So what? Is everyone a suspect who isn't a member of your little circle? Who PM'd Seaoat? Let me guess.

84Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 9:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

No Ft, this is about someone who states she is using her real name, preparing to go before a judge in a custody case while posting a slanderous website regarding the judge, and attacking posters. It does not add up. Why would she chance ruining her case? If you google Marci Goodman...this thread pops up. Dumb.

85Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 9:29 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

From Google....

Worried about my children - Pensacola Discussion Forum - Free forums
pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com › Politics‎
2 days ago - 9 posts - 4 authors
I have a custody case pending in Santa Rosa County and while I was Googling the courts and judges, particularly Judge Marci Goodman, I ran ...

86Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 9:39 pm

Plenty of DCF horror stories out there as well as scandals.

87Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 10:22 pm

Lisa12

I have only read bits and pieces of this thread, but since I work in this field in Escambia County, I just want to add that there is a pro se clinic held at the Courthouse a couple of times per month. Anyone can get free legal advice regarding family law issues, one-on-one, regardless of what county the action is filed in. If anyone is interested, let me know.

88Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 10:24 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:No Ft, this is about someone who states she is using her real name, preparing to go before a judge in a custody case while posting a slanderous website regarding the judge, and attacking posters. It does not add up. Why would she chance ruining her case?  If you google Marci Goodman...this thread pops up. Dumb.

It's not her married name she is using. The custody case is in her married name.

89Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 10:27 pm

Lisa12 wrote:I have only read bits and pieces of this thread, but since I work in this field in Escambia County, I just want to add that there is a pro se clinic held at the Courthouse a couple of times per month.  Anyone can get free legal advice regarding family law issues, one-on-one, regardless of what county the action is filed in.  If anyone is interested, let me know.

That is a good idea. She could respond to her ex's motions on her own.

90Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 10:31 pm

Lisa12

It really is a great resource for people who can't afford to hire an attorney. The ones who volunteer tend to be very thorough and informative.

91Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/27/2013, 1:59 am

2seaoat

Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I just got a PM from Denise. She is who I thought she was. She is a young single mother who came to my office for help. I was hoping she wouldn't remember me just for security sakes.She is not sure who I am as she has been helped by many and I'll leave it at that. You all can believe it or not. It matters not to me but I have no reason to lie or create a sock. I realize there have been many people who fake their identity on this forum but she is not one of them. It is unfortunate she has been treated so shabbily especially by someone who purports to "treat people as they would like to be treated". You owe her an apology Seaoat for your accusations.
                                                                    Shocked

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
nothing really has to be said.

92Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/27/2013, 9:31 am

Denise,

If you click on Seaoats name & go to right side of page, you'll see:

Add to friends list

Add to foes list

Click on Foes list and all of Seaoats silly comments disappear and you wont see them again.

Oats is a armchair Quarterback aka expert on everything, or so he thinks he is. Every forum has a court Jester and he is ours but we have the option to block n not see his comments. Laughing

93Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/27/2013, 10:43 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sir BP wrote:Denise,

Add to friends list

Add to foes list

Click on Foes list and all of Seaoats silly comments disappear and you wont see them again.

Oats is a armchair Quarterback aka expert on everything, or so he thinks he is. Every forum has a court Jester and he is ours but we have the option to block n not see his comments. Laughing

He's a hell of a lot better than you...at least he's rational and not a POS posturing jackass.

94Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/27/2013, 11:18 am

2seaoat wrote:
Gunz wrote:
                                                                    Shocked

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
nothing really has to be said.

"No domestic case showing filed......if you hate a judge deal with it.....quit wasting our time with your lies and fantastic story.....Seaoat

Nothing really has to be said, huh? Calling someone a liar when you were wrong? Absoultely no integrity at all.

95Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/27/2013, 11:23 am

Floridatexan wrote:

Add to friends list

Add to foes list

He's a hell of a lot better than you...at least he's rational and not a POS posturing jackass.

Oh shut up. No such thing as a Floridatexan either. Get a life please.

"No domestic case showing filed......if you hate a judge deal with it.....quit wasting our time with your lies and fantastic story.....Seaoat

Nothing really has to be said, huh? Calling someone a liar when you were wrong? Absoultely no integrity at all.

True. Very true. Narcissistic people have a hard time admitting they're wrong.

96Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/28/2013, 12:58 am

Sir BP wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Add to friends list

Add to foes list

Oh shut up. No such thing as a Floridatexan either. Get a life please.

True. Very true. Narcissistic people have a hard time admitting they're wrong.  

Seoat's true self has come out. He got a little humility when he found out he was facing his mortality but not much. I can only imagine how obnoxious he'd been before.

97Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/28/2013, 7:42 am

Seoat's true self has come out. He got a little humility when he found out he was facing his mortality but not much. I can only imagine how obnoxious he'd been before.

True true.

Just another example of how wrong Oats usually is.

98Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/28/2013, 9:00 am

2seaoat

If somebody had a 100 IQ they might have been fooled by this thread. In the end somebody has mental health issues with the use of this sock, and having realized that somebody is not well.......I have avoided further comment on this thread because this is a pretty sad thread.

99Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/28/2013, 11:03 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I still have a hard time believing this thread. How and why did someone decide to use this thread to slander Judge Goodman? Evil or Very Mad 

There are legal sites and sites for mothers with more subscribers than this local forum with a handful of active posters.

100Worried about my children - Page 4 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/28/2013, 1:49 pm

2seaoat wrote:Seoat's true self has come out. He got a little humility when he found out he was facing his mortality but not much. I can only imagine how obnoxious he'd been before.

If somebody had a 100 IQ they might have been fooled by this thread.  In the end somebody has mental health issues with the use of this sock, and having realized that somebody is not well.......I have avoided further comment on this thread because this is a pretty sad thread.

This woman is not a sock. It is pretty sad indeed you have declared her to be a liar and made up a story w/ absolutely no evidence. All she did was ask a question about Judge Goodman and post a website which has been done hundreds of times on this forum. You've avoided further comment because you made an asinine assumption on both the martial settlement agreement and her. But don't believe me-ask any lawyer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum