Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worried about my children

+5
2seaoat
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
gulfbeachbandit
Joanimaroni
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Worried about my children Empty Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 10:58 am

I have a custody case pending in Santa Rosa County and while I was Googling the courts and judges, particularly Judge Marci Goodman, I ran across this:

http://www.fightingfathersofdistrict1.com

What I read sort of scared me...does anyone know anything about this ? My kids mean everything to me.

Last edited by deniselep on 6/25/2013, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

2Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 11:04 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I clicked your link.....Server not found.

I got it by adding .com.

I have not seen this.

3Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 11:27 am

Sorry, I'm a terrible typist, it should have been:

Thank you for pointing that out - I re-read it 3 times before I posted and STILL missed it.

4Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 11:44 am

deniselep wrote:I have a custody case pending in Santa Rosa County and while I was Googling the courts and judges, particularly Judge Marci Goodman, I ran across this:

What I read sort of scared me...does anyone know anything about this ? My kids mean everything to me.

I feel sorry for you having a custody case in Santa Rosa County. Marci Goodman is renowned for her poor rulings. She is especially hard on substance abuse and poor mothers. I remember years ago they did an article on how many poor people lost their children to adoption really simply because they were poor and didn't have the means to fight the system,namely, Children & Families in SRC. You couldn't have a worse county for custody cases.

5Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 11:52 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
deniselep wrote:I have a custody case pending in Santa Rosa County and while I was Googling the courts and judges, particularly Judge Marci Goodman, I ran across this:

I feel sorry for you having a custody case in Santa Rosa County. Marci Goodman is renowned for her poor rulings. She is especially hard on substance abuse and poor mothers. I remember years ago they did an article on how many poor people lost their children to adoption really simply because they were poor and didn't have the means to fight the system,namely, Children & Families in SRC. You couldn't have a worse county for custody cases.
That's what I was afraid of - I don't have any substance abuse issues, but I am poor and can't afford an attorney...on the other hand , my ex always shows up with an attorney in tow.

6Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 12:12 pm

deniselep wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

That's what I was afraid of - I don't have any substance abuse issues, but I am poor and can't afford an attorney...on the other hand , my ex always shows up with an attorney in tow.

I
He is fightng you for custody? Does he have any issues on you that could affect it?

7Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 12:20 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
deniselep wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I
He is fightng you for custody? Does he have any issues on you that could affect it?
Just money...he makes a lot more than I do. He has remarried and I have remained single. This was never an issue before he remarried but now he says that he wants the kids full time because he can provide a 'more stable home' with 'two parents' in it. I suspect the new wife has a has a good bit to do with this.

8Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 12:32 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

If he has the money to provide a good home with two adults to raise the children and you have neither of those, why would you want custody?
Think about what's best for the children.

9Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 12:53 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:If he has the money to provide a good home with two adults to raise the children and you have neither of those, why would you want custody?
What's "best" for the children is to have "both" parents in their lives, and I never said that I did not have a good home. Perhaps we should auction YOUR kids off to the highest bidder who makes more money than you do ...wouldn't that be 'best' for THEM ?

And, I don't want full custody, just for it to remain as it is , equal joint rotating.

Your comment was hurtful, uninformed and shallow.

10Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 1:02 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

deniselep wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:If he has the money to provide a good home with two adults to raise the children and you have neither of those, why would you want custody?
What's "best" for the children is to have "both" parents in their lives, and I never said that I did not have a good home. Perhaps we should auction YOUR kids off to the highest bidder who makes more money than you do ...wouldn't that be 'best' for THEM ?

And, I don't want full custody, just for it to remain as it is , equal joint rotating.

Ain't nobody trying to take my kids away though.  I must have done something right.

11Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 1:43 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

deniselep wrote:

When dealing with Judge Goodman...talk to her and let her know your feelings.

12Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 1:44 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

deniselep wrote:

He is a troll. Always has been on this forum. Your best bet is just to ignore him.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

13Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 1:46 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
deniselep wrote:

He is a troll. Always has been on this forum. Your best bet is just to ignore him.

Sounds like someone was a mama's boy.  That explains a lot.

14Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 2:03 pm

That's BS, what makes you think MONEY solves everything? I think it should always be 50/50 unless there is an issue that makes it not allowable. Kids need constant contact with both of their biological parents.

15Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 2:08 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
That's BS, what makes you think MONEY solves everything? I think it should always be 50/50 unless there is an issue that makes it not allowable. Kids need constant contact with both of their biological parents.

Wrong.  Would you want a parent that is asking us for advice?
I wouldn't.  Good advice comes from family and lawyers.  Not forum dwellers.

16Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 3:01 pm

deniselep wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
deniselep wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I
Just money...he makes a lot more than I do. He has remarried and I have remained single. This was never an issue before he remarried but now he says that he wants the kids full time because he can provide a 'more stable home' with 'two parents' in it. I suspect the new wife has a has a good bit to do with this.

I think he has a slim to none chance of getting custody especially if you've been the caretaker the longest. Finanacial stability is not a criteria unless the children are in poverty. He can't provide a more stable home as his wife is not the mother. Does he just not want to pay child support? How old are your children? That makes a difference too.

17Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 3:03 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If you're providing for your kids and you up to the present time have had an equitable arrangement, why should that arrangement be changed?  Has anything changed in your ability to care for your kids as you have been?  It seems to me that your husband is NOT considering the welfare of the kids in his decision to deprive them of their mother's time, attention, and love.

18Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 3:03 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
deniselep wrote:

Ain't nobody trying to take my kids away though.  I must have done something right.

You should have never had kids. You're not fit.

19Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 3:05 pm

Floridatexan wrote:If you're providing for your kids and you up to the present time have had an equitable arrangement, why should that arrangement be changed?  Has anything changed in your ability to care for your kids as you have been?  It seems to me that your husband is NOT considering the welfare of the kids in his decision to deprive them of their mother's time, attention, and love.

If those kids have been w/ this mother long term and there are no issues, the father won't get them just because he remarried.

20Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 3:07 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
deniselep wrote:

Z is also a troll. Its take a troll to know a troll I suppose.

21Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 3:10 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
deniselep wrote:

I don't think she can. You can't talk to judge w/ a case pending.

22Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 3:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
deniselep wrote:

You can talk to her during the proceedings.

23Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 3:23 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
deniselep wrote:

You can talk to her during the proceedings.

And ask court if they will appoint you legal counsel. I dont think court is required to do so but can do so. If she says no, ask for 30 day postponement to try and retain counsel on your own.

Are you getting child support from X?

24Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 3:23 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
deniselep wrote:

Shut up.  Your idiot offspring is a part time walmart employee.  Nice job raising that one.
And I hear that the other one is a drunk.  0 for 2.

25Worried about my children Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 3:29 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
deniselep wrote:

Shut up.  Your idiot offspring is a part time walmart employee.  Nice job raising that one.
And I hear that the other one is a drunk.  0 for 2.

Nice try loser. Neither one of my kids drink and my son is in college working parttime. Something you could never achieve because you're too stupid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum