Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worried about my children

+5
2seaoat
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
gulfbeachbandit
Joanimaroni
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 3:47 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
deniselep wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:If he has the money to provide a good home with two adults to raise the children and you have neither of those, why would you want custody?
Think about what's best for the children.
What's "best" for the children is to have "both" parents in their lives, and I never said that I did not have a good home. Perhaps we should auction YOUR kids off to the highest bidder who makes more money than you do ...wouldn't that be 'best' for THEM ?

And, I don't want full custody, just for it to remain as it is , equal joint rotating.

Your comment was hurtful, uninformed and shallow.

Ain't nobody trying to take my kids away though.  I must have done something right.

You should have never had kids. You're not fit.

Shut up.  Your idiot offspring is a part time walmart employee.  Nice job raising that one.
And I hear that the other one is a drunk.  0 for 2.

Nice try loser. Neither one of my kids drink and my son is in college working parttime. Something you could never achieve because you're too stupid.

UWF has offers a class for clown college?  I had no idea.

27Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 4:16 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
deniselep wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:If he has the money to provide a good home with two adults to raise the children and you have neither of those, why would you want custody?
What's "best" for the children is to have "both" parents in their lives, and I never said that I did not have a good home. Perhaps we should auction YOUR kids off to the highest bidder who makes more money than you do ...wouldn't that be 'best' for THEM ?

And, I don't want full custody, just for it to remain as it is , equal joint rotating.

Ain't nobody trying to take my kids away though.  I must have done something right.

Shut up.  Your idiot offspring is a part time walmart employee.  Nice job raising that one.

Nice try loser. Neither one of my kids drink and my son is in college working parttime. Something you could never achieve because you're too stupid.

UWF has offers a class for clown college?  I had no idea.

You should go for it. Beats being a retired Navy Chief.

28Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 4:19 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
deniselep wrote:

UWF offers a class for clown college?  I had no idea.

You should go for it. Beats being a retired Navy Chief.
And that is exactly what's wrong with you.
No respect for your superiors.
Achors aweigh.

29Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 4:55 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
That's BS, what makes you think MONEY solves everything? I think it should always be 50/50 unless there is an issue that makes it not allowable. Kids need constant contact with both of their biological parents.

Wrong.  Would you want a parent that is asking us for advice?
I wouldn't.  Good advice comes from family and lawyers.  Not forum dwellers.
Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong point...I didn't come here looking for advice, I simply asked if anyone had seen that site and if they were familiar with Judge Goodman.

30Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 5:34 pm

Please ignore them... good luck with your troubles.

31Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 5:42 pm

PkrBum wrote:Please ignore them... good luck with your troubles.
Thank you.

32Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 7:11 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

deniselep wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Please ignore them... good luck with your troubles.
Thank you.

I second PkrBum's thoughts, Denise. The rational posters on this forum wish a good outcome for you.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

33Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 7:43 pm

deniselep wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
That's BS, what makes you think MONEY solves everything? I think it should always be 50/50 unless there is an issue that makes it not allowable. Kids need constant contact with both of their biological parents.

Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong point...I didn't come here looking for advice, I simply asked if anyone had seen that site and if they were familiar with Judge Goodman.

I don't think you have to worry. I think it would be some sort of violation of your civil rights to have your children removed and placed w/ the other parent just because they have more money. The biological mother has a strong advantage especially if they've been with you a long time.

34Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 7:48 pm

2seaoat

It is common to have sites which attack judges.  Disgruntled and losers in litigation take to the internet.   I am suspicious that this is just an attempt to promote the negative nature of that web site.  Some of your questions do not make sense to me.   First, what substantial change in circumstances has happened which the father would petition for custody......did he file something, and if he did.....that might give you a reason to be before the court, but your posts indicate your concern that he will seek custody.......something just does not add up, and if I were to vote, it seems that somebody is promoting a negative web site concerning a judge.

If you have been the primary residential custodial parent since the divorce, taking the kids to the doctor, dentist, going to school conferences, and the children have not had any drop in academics or emotional challenges....then you would be telling us about the allegations in the pleadings.....you did not....so why would you be asking about a judge, and giving a negative linked website.......this seems pretty obvious to me.

35Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 8:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good call, Seaoat.

36Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 8:15 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

deniselep wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
deniselep wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
deniselep wrote:I have a custody case pending in Santa Rosa County and while I was Googling the courts and judges, particularly Judge Marci Goodman, I ran across this:

http://www.fightingfathersofdistrict1.com

What I read sort of scared me...does anyone know anything about this ? My kids mean everything to me.

I feel sorry for you having a custody case in Santa Rosa County. Marci Goodman is renowned for her poor rulings. She is especially hard on substance abuse and poor mothers. I remember years ago they did an article on how many poor people lost their children to adoption really simply because they were poor and didn't have the means to fight the system,namely, Children & Families in SRC. You couldn't have a worse county for custody cases.
That's what I was afraid of - I don't have any substance abuse issues, but I am poor and can't afford an attorney...on the other hand , my ex always shows up with an attorney in tow.

I
He is fightng you for custody? Does he have any issues on you that could affect it?
Just money...he makes a lot more than I do. He has remarried and I have remained single. This was never an issue before he remarried but now he says that he wants the kids full time because he can provide a 'more stable home' with 'two parents' in it. I suspect the new wife has a has a good bit to do with this.
You think your ex's new wife wants to take care of your kids full time?

37Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 8:47 pm

2seaoat wrote:It is common to have sites which attack judges.  Disgruntled and losers in litigation take to the internet.   I am suspicious that this is just an attempt to promote the negative nature of that web site.  Some of your questions do not make sense to me.   First, what substantial change in circumstances has happened which the father would petition for custody......did he file something, and if he did.....that might give you a reason to be before the court, but your posts indicate your concern that he will seek custody.......something just does not add up, and if I were to vote, it seems that somebody is promoting a negative web site concerning a judge.

If you have been the primary residential custodial parent since the divorce, taking the kids to the doctor, dentist, going to school conferences, and the children have not had any drop in academics or emotional challenges....then you would be telling us about the allegations in the pleadings.....you did not....so why would you be asking about a judge, and giving a negative linked website.......this seems pretty obvious to me.
I only asked one question so I do not know what doesn't make sense to you...your post makes no sense whatsoever, it's as if your answering some other issue. He DID file a motion stating that there had been a change, the crux of which was that he was re-married and his household would be more stable with two people and more stable without the weekly switch...I wrote all of that down ...are you saying this to deliberately make me feel bad or are you simply too lazy to read what I have written. I also wrote that we had equal joint rotating custody up until now so there is no 'primary residential custodian'...nothing you said makes sense or seems applicable to my case which tends to make ME wonder if you're simply defending the judge. Or maybe I'm too sensitive to trolls.

38Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 8:59 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

If you don't have anything positive to say to the OP, then don't say anything at all. Try thinking this before posting:
What is my attitude and what is my purpose?

39Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 9:20 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

If you don't have anything positive to say to the OP, then don't say anything at all. Try thinking this before posting:
What is my attitude and what is my purpose?

Trolling, of course.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

40Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 9:28 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:Good call, Seaoat.
I think so too.  A typical new wife is going to want to spend some alone time with her new husband, not take care of his kids full time.

41Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 9:37 pm

2seaoat

If you are a legitimate poster, you will have nothing to worry about.  If the ex husband is trying to shed child support, it will become obvious.  Children are not ping pong balls to be yanked around to achieve some financial advantage or satisfy a control issue.  If you are simply trying to link to a negative web site........shame on you.  Nothing I have posted has been negative or within a troll definition......unless I caught you in a lie, and your response would be consistent with the same.

42Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 10:05 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:If you are a legitimate poster, you will have nothing to worry about.  If the ex husband is trying to shed child support, it will become obvious.  Children are not ping pong balls to be yanked around to achieve some financial advantage or satisfy a control issue.  If you are simply trying to link to a negative web site........shame on you.  Nothing I have posted has been negative or within a troll definition......unless I caught you in a lie, and your response would be consistent with the same.
Give it a rest, Seaoat.  The site was about FATHERS, not mothers.  I don't think you're the one that's being singled out as a troll, either.  

Your statement about ping pong balls is accurate.  That's why I believe any rational judge wouldn't upset the apple cart here.  If things are working out fine for the kids...or as well as could be expected under the circumstances of parents who are not together...then I don't see any reason for a judge to change the custody arrangement.

43Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 10:41 pm

2seaoat wrote:If you are a legitimate poster, you will have nothing to worry about.  If the ex husband is trying to shed child support, it will become obvious.  Children are not ping pong balls to be yanked around to achieve some financial advantage or satisfy a control issue.  If you are simply trying to link to a negative web site........shame on you.  Nothing I have posted has been negative or within a troll definition......unless I caught you in a lie, and your response would be consistent with the same.

You're a shit head,Seaoat! Parents try to get custody all the time when they remarry. Can you not read? She said what the circumstances were and they do try to get the kids in order not to pay child support. He is probably paying a lot in child support and doesn't want to anymore. Happens all the time.

44Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/25/2013, 10:43 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Good call, Seaoat.
I think so too.  A typical new wife is going to want to spend some alone time with her new husband, not take care of his kids full time.

You can bet your bippy the new wife doesn't want it. This is about child support.

45Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 12:17 am

Neither of us pay child support, we support our children equally and always have since the divorce; child support has never been an issue, and in fact he has often been more than generous when the kids wanted something that I could not afford to pay my half for. This custody thing came out of the blue and floored me, he filed it ONE MONTH after he re-married.

I don't know if the web site is negative or not but I seriously doubt that they need me (or you) to get attention - some of their material goes back years. YOUR suspicions are what is negative and I seriously doubt that you have the ability to catch anyone in a lie except for yourself - not my concern though, I have nothing to hide and registered under my on name and email, unlike you sir.. You certainly fit the definition of troll that I just Googled.

Our children certainly aren't ping pong balls, and the current arrangement has worked well for the past 4 years, and that's where my confusion and fear come from.

46Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 1:26 am

2seaoat

Then please explain the link to the judge.  What possible purpose would a person who wants information about a local judge start with a slanderous web site?  Sorry, you ask folks about their experience with the judge.  You do not start by slipping in a slanderous web site which diminishes the judge's reputation.   Either, you are clueless as to how hurtful these hate sites are, or you are clever as a fox playing in the chicken pen. 

You probably do have a problem......no child support.....equal time with the kids.....that is hardly a situation which courts encourage......what exactly did your judgment or decree say.......gosh folks you will just work it out as it goes along.....was there a defined joint parenting agreement with date and time certain possession of the kids........great if people can get along better than they did when married, but WTF why even get divorced when apparently you want us to believe that we have discovered Eden.....you think we are brain dead......this is a formula for post decree bedlam.......and what judge approved this agreement....a judge who wants to subsidize lawyers because as sure as the sun will rise.....what you described will crash.....again if you are legitimate, get a lawyer because you are in trouble, and if you are here just to slander a judge......well the link tells me all I need to know about the folks who are whacking the judge.

47Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 1:41 am

2seaoat

Your statement about ping pong balls is accurate.  That's why I believe any rational judge wouldn't upset the apple cart here. 

Let see I have been told to give it a break.....that I am a shit head.....and the person who started the thread says I am a troll.   So everybody thinks a rational judge would not want to upset the apple cart........Have I landed in the twilight zone.   What freaking judge is going to have no child support......no residential custody.......no joint parenting agreement setting out parameters......and thinks that folks going through a divorce are going to be more rational.......more lucid.....more concerned about the best interests of the kids after being married to each other.......surprise surprise that one of the parties does not think this is good for the kids......gee....this arrangement is the definition of insanity...more stable without the weekly switch...I find this entire thread incredible....sorry....we get a hate the judge thread linked to the start of the thread.....and then we are told this incredible story about the current arrangement, and I am scolded.....I have never heard of this arrangement.....and the truth is that if this is true......somebody needs to get a lawyer ASAP and get some help from family and church because this is going to be a mess,  the lawyer or judge who approved this arrangement went brain dead.....or this is pure fantasy......what happens if one of the parties gets a job over at orange beach and decides to move.....are the parties going to move close enough to have the kids go to the same school.....am I the only one who sees how utterly absurd this thread is........

48Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 2:18 am

2seaoat

YOUR suspicions are what is negative and I seriously doubt that you have the ability to catch anyone in a lie except for yourself - not my concern though, I have nothing to hide and registered under my on name and email, unlike you sir.. You certainly fit the definition of troll that I just Googled.

So you gave your name and you were truthful.......

https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/do/caseSearch?q1=1i_25F6bNFpO8Rl2uXpC-w

No domestic case showing filed......if you hate a judge deal with it.....quit wasting our time with your lies and fantastic story.....

49Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 5:54 am

2seaoat wrote:Then please explain the link to the judge.  What possible purpose would a person who wants information about a local judge start with a slanderous web site?  Sorry, you ask folks about their experience with the judge.  You do not start by slipping in a slanderous web site which diminishes the judge's reputation.   Either, you are clueless as to how hurtful these hate sites are, or you are clever as a fox playing in the chicken pen. 

You probably do have a problem......no child support.....equal time with the kids.....that is hardly a situation which courts encourage......what exactly did your judgment or decree say.......gosh folks you will just work it out as it goes along.....was there a defined joint parenting agreement with date and time certain possession of the kids........great if people can get along better than they did when married, but WTF why even get divorced when apparently you want us to believe that we have discovered Eden.....you think we are brain dead......this is a formula for post decree bedlam.......and what judge approved this agreement....a judge who wants to subsidize lawyers because as sure as the sun will rise.....what you described will crash.....again if you are legitimate, get a lawyer because you are in trouble, and if you are here just to slander a judge......well the link tells me all I need to know about the folks who are whacking the judge.

1. "Slanderous website" ? Isn't THIS site almost exclusively devoted to each of you taking turns whacking the others' choices in political party, candidates, etc. That's all you people do on here, and judges ARE politicians. This comment makes me think that YOU have some personal stake in defending this particular judge.

2. MANY people, 2seaoat, get along better divorced than when they were married...sorry that it didn't worj out for you (and yes, I do believe that YOU are brain dead).

3. Our decree said equal joint rotating custody as I said , alternating parts of the summer and holidays...it's actually pretty much the norm now - your ignorance is showing, AGAIN.

4. You're a liar ...how can you possibly check my case without knowing my married name ? That's how the case was initially filed, moron.

I pity you and gulfbeachbandit and feel sorry that your lives have gone so horribly wrong that you have become embittered old men/women, hiding out here to anonymously spew your venom on a world that you hate and that has left you behind. You and he come here and hide because in the real world your spouses, children and friends who know the real you have long since ignored you, knowing that you have nothing of value to say or contribute, and you seek validation among strangers. Very sad.

To those of you who offered support I thank you. This was probably the wrong place to come and look for information but I am desperate so , my mistake.

50Worried about my children - Page 2 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 7:11 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Seaoat...I agree with you we have a troll posting a hoax on the forum.

No credibility.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum