Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worried about my children

+5
2seaoat
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
gulfbeachbandit
Joanimaroni
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Worried about my children - Page 5 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/28/2013, 2:16 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Seoat's true self has come out. He got a little humility when he found out he was facing his mortality but not much. I can only imagine how obnoxious he'd been before.

If somebody had a 100 IQ they might have been fooled by this thread.  In the end somebody has mental health issues with the use of this sock, and having realized that somebody is not well.......I have avoided further comment on this thread because this is a pretty sad thread.

This woman is not a sock. It is pretty sad indeed you have declared her to be a liar and made up a story w/ absolutely no evidence. All she did was ask a question about Judge Goodman and post a website which has been done hundreds of times on this forum. You've avoided further comment because you made an asinine assumption on both the martial settlement agreement and her. But don't believe me-ask any lawyer.

Compared to Oats, I miss "Bill".

102Worried about my children - Page 5 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/28/2013, 2:54 pm

2seaoat

This woman is not a sock

If you say so.......you would know.

103Worried about my children - Page 5 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/28/2013, 6:06 pm

Oh so I made her up,huh? And what reason would that be? To trash Judge Goodman? It's been seven years since I've been involved in any of that area. I might have trashed her back then but she hasn't been on my radar in awhile.LOL! I see you haven't admitted to the accuracy of the marital settlement agreement you so unabashedly accused the woman of lying about? Are you still saying there is no such thing?

104Worried about my children - Page 5 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/28/2013, 6:22 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:I still have a hard time believing this thread. How and why did someone decide to use this thread to slander Judge Goodman? Evil or Very Mad 

There are legal sites and sites for mothers with more subscribers than this local forum with a handful of active posters.

I can't attest to Denise's motives but she is indeed a real person. Judge Goodman is a very controversial judge w/ her rulings. I'm sure she gets it right sometimes but she has reputation when it comes to certain cases.

105Worried about my children - Page 5 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/28/2013, 10:10 pm

Sir BP wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Seoat's true self has come out. He got a little humility when he found out he was facing his mortality but not much. I can only imagine how obnoxious he'd been before.

If somebody had a 100 IQ they might have been fooled by this thread.  In the end somebody has mental health issues with the use of this sock, and having realized that somebody is not well.......I have avoided further comment on this thread because this is a pretty sad thread.

This woman is not a sock. It is pretty sad indeed you have declared her to be a liar and made up a story w/ absolutely no evidence. All she did was ask a question about Judge Goodman and post a website which has been done hundreds of times on this forum. You've avoided further comment because you made an asinine assumption on both the martial settlement agreement and her. But don't believe me-ask any lawyer.

Compared to Oats, I miss "Bill".

I've been pretty shocked about this.Although Seaoat sounds very rational at times this indicates to me he is not. To insinuate I made up this poster and thread just out of the blue just astounds me.Seriously. He won't even admit he is wrong about Fl. custody agreement which is easily verifiable.

106Worried about my children - Page 5 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/29/2013, 6:01 am

I've been pretty shocked about this.Although Seaoat sounds very rational at times this indicates to me he is not. To insinuate I made up this poster and thread just out of the blue just astounds me.Seriously. He won't even admit he is wrong about Fl. custody agreement which is easily verifiable.

Its hard to win in an argument with a fool.

107Worried about my children - Page 5 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/29/2013, 12:34 pm

BP wrote:I've been pretty shocked about this.Although Seaoat sounds very rational at times this indicates to me he is not. To insinuate I made up this poster and thread just out of the blue just astounds me.Seriously. He won't even admit he is wrong about Fl. custody agreement which is easily verifiable.

Its hard to win in an argument with a fool.

I have to say I've lost any respect I had for him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum