Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dumpcare

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/14/ann-coulter-is-worried-the-trump-haters-were-right/

Conservative author Ann Coulter was one of the most vocal supporters of Donald Trump during the presidential campaign.

She wrote “In Trump We Trust” and proclaimed that she worships him like the “people of North Korea worship their Dear Leader – blind loyalty.”

Coulter described herself as a single-issue voter during the election and was drawn to Trump due to his “Mexican rapist speech” and him calling for a border wall to be built.

In an interview Sunday with The Daily Caller, Coulter let it be known she still has hope in the Trump presidency, but is ready to jump ship.

Sponsored Content
The CIA Leak and the Government’s Role in Cyber Warfare
The CIA Leak and the Government’s Role in Cyber Warfare
Cloud Sentry Blog
Brad Pitt Drops Divorce Bombshells and More
Brad Pitt Drops Divorce Bombshells and More
E! Online
Bullpen Underwear Offers Men a New Kind of SupportBullpen Underwear Offers Men a New Kind of Support
Bullpen Underwear Offers Men a New Kind of Support
Duluth Trading Co. on YouTube
Sponsored Links by
So there’s no wall, and Obama’s amnesties look like they are here to stay. Do you still trust Trump?

Uhhhh. I’m not very happy with what has happened so far. I guess we have to try to push him to keep his promises. But this isn’t North Korea, and if he doesn’t keep his promises I’m out. This is why we voted for him. I think everyone who voted for him knew his personality was grotesque, it was the issues.

I hate to say it, but I agree with every line in my friend Frank Bruni’s op-ed in The New York Times today. Where is the great negotiation? Where is the bull in the china shop we wanted? That budget the Republicans pushed through was like a practical joke… Did we win anything? And this is the great negotiator?

You said during the election and in columns that if there is no wall it’s the end of America.

Trump was our last shot. I kind of thought it was Romney, and then lo and behold like a miracle Trump comes along. I still believe in Trumpism. I have no regrets for ferociously supporting him. What choice did we have?

We had no choice. Yeah, I mean, my fingers are still crossed. It’s not like I’m out yet, but boy, things don’t look good. I’ve said to other people, “It’s as if we’re in Chicago and Trump tells us he’s going to get us to LA in six days. But for the first three days we are driving towards New York. Yes, it is true he can still turn around and get us to LA in three days, but I’m a little nervous.

What’s behind him driving towards New York?

If he grabs the steering wheel and turns around and takes us toward LA, then I’ll just put it down to him not being a professional politician and having to come into the presidency with no support network, with all of official Washington against him.

I have from the beginning been opposed to Trump hiring any of his relatives. Americans don’t like that, I don’t like that. That’s the one fascist thing he’s done. Hiring his kids.

But I understand if you’re in Washington you don’t know who to trust, the party was against you, the politicians were against you, the bureaucracy was against you, and by the way this isn’t to say anything bad about Jared. Everything I know about him, I think he’s doing a great job. But even if he is absolutely the best person for the job, I don’t like the hiring of relatives.

I could understand all that if he gets control of the steering wheel and turns around and starts going towards LA.

If we just keep going to New York. Well again, I’ll say we had no choice, but the Trump-haters were right…It’s a nightmare. I can’t even contemplate that. Right now I’m still rooting for him to turn around and take us toward LA.

Are you going to be apologizing to these Never Trumpers?

I don’t apologize for supporting Trump. He said all the right things and nobody else would even say it. I suppose it’s possible that another politician who really meant it would come along. There’s Kris Kobach, Tom Cotton, Jeff Sessions…there are probably a handful of politicians.

I got to tell you when I wrote “Adios America” I thought there was a 10 percent chance of saving the country. On the evening of November 8, I thought, “Wow we have a 90 percent chance now, this is a chance that comes a long once every thousand years, we can save America now.”

And now, I don’t know, I’m someplace between 10 percent and 90 percent.

How much blame does congressional leadership deserve?

I do, of course, blame Congress most of all. They are swine. They only care about their own careers. Who knows how much of it is corruption and how much of it is pure stupidity? People should start sending Paul Ryan bricks to indicate how much we want the wall.

They are the opposition party to Donald Trump. This is really something we’ve never seen before. The president stands alone, it’s his own political party, he’s Gary Cooper. All we have is millions of Americans behind him, but he doesn’t have anybody in Washington behind him.

During the campaign you said you would have to start writing mystery books if Hillary Clinton won. Are you preparing to start writing these?

Do You Agree With These Comments By Ann Coulter?
Yes No
Login with your social identity to vote

Sign in
Completing this poll entitles you to Daily Caller news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
No. But I must say I’ve been contemplating it a bit more. You can’t give up yet. We have to keep Trump’s feet to the fire. It’s weird because I really think in his heart he’s a genuine patriot.

It’s just that it has been such a disaster so far, and that General Kelly is so preposterous, and McMaster — did you see him at that press conference? I thought he was retarded. You have to link to that video.

I’ve never actually heard anyone other than liberals mocking their idea of a stupid Republican say, “Murica.”

WATCH:

[Trump] might not have realized how intense the opposition was going to be. Not on everything. Nobody else would have done the trade deals, that is to save American jobs. But they are not going to complain and massively resist on trade. They are not going to massively resist him on things like tax cuts. They are going to love for him to go to war, we have to try to resist him on that.

The one thing he will get massive resistance from every source in Washington including his “own party” is immigration.

What does your friend Matt Drudge think of all of this? Recently on Michael Savage’s radio show he seemed nervous about the Trump administration.

I’ll let him speak for himself, but I think all of the Trump true believers are petrified.

This interview was edited and condensed for clarity.

zsomething

If they paid attention to this guy at-freakin'-all, they'd have known he's not only a nutjob, but one of the biggest liars ever born. He lies about things he doesn't even need to lie about, just because it seems to give him some kind of buzz. His business career has been one big string of bankruptcies and con-jobs. It's not like there weren't a million warning signs, all flashing bright neon so you couldn't miss them... unless you were just being willful about it.

So now they're dismayed that a liar lied to them?

At some point Trump supporters are going to have to have an honest sit-down with themselves and realize that maybe they're too stupid to vote, or ever have their opinions about anything listened to. If you get something this egregious foisted on you and didn't see it coming... you're a special kind of fool who probably needs adult supervision.

Ann Coulter's career's been on life-support for years, and backing Trump amounts to unloading a full clip into her iron lung.

dumpcare

Well I did not vote for him but had said early on I had hopes for him, that faded pretty quickly, hell I think before Jan 20th.

It's only been a little over 100 days but there is a pattern here, he is either is just used to always having his way or he has a form of dementia.

I don't like the people around him but even if he dumps them all I'm afraid he won't listen to them.

In the article from Axios, not only does it mention his adviser's being replace, but Ross, Sessions and one other cabinet member. I was elated to that little prick Session's on that list, but could have just been speculation on the writer.

Now I know three die hard Trump supporter's or used to be, they have turned and we have discussed the leaks and the possibility they are actually coming from Trump late at night. Remember he said the job was harder than he thought and trying somehow to figure a way out respectfully. Only if it's him this is not respectfully.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’ 08d051939eed2c2baa42c9c03a5e355f

Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’ 388859c7d379c95cc4aba5d759727413

Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’ 185965

Brainless: The Lies and Lunacy of Ann Coulter
by Joe Maguire
2.76 · Rating Details · 96 Ratings · 18 Reviews

She is an uncompromising apologist for the right and a hater of all things left. Is there anything she won't do or say to further her agenda? The answer is no.

Brainless: The Lies and Lunacy of Ann Coulter is an unbridled look at a woman who twists the truth, misleads, plays loose with facts and allusions, and has been accused of plagiarism in hammering home her logic-defying arguments.

Brainless illustrates the dangers, ironies, and hypocrisies of the Mistress of Malice. She spews her venom generously across the spectrum. Democrats and Liberals are just the beginning. If you're a woman (you shouldn't vote), gay (you're going to hell), a 9/11 widow (dancing on your murdered husband's grave) or Bill Clinton (slurs and charges too numerous to mention here), you will find yourself the object of her ire.

Now it's time to turn the tables and take a good hard look at the High Priestess of Hypocrisy. Journalist Joe Maguire takes apart her arguments, picks apart her agenda, and gives us a look at the psychology and background of the woman who has reduced public political and cultural debate to browbeating and name-calling.

Diligently researched (with source notes you can verify!), Maguire separates fact from myth and gives us an unvarnished look at the REAL Ann Coulter.

Let's face it. You don't ever want to read a book by Ann Coulter. Read this so you don't have to!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/185965.Brainless

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum