Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worried about my children

+5
2seaoat
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
gulfbeachbandit
Joanimaroni
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 7:27 am

Joanimaroni wrote:Seaoat...I agree with you we have a troll posting a hoax on the forum.

No credibility.

That's kinda funny.. What a Face

52Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 7:50 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Why is it funny?
The entire thread is a hoax.

53Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 8:07 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Good call, Seaoat.
I think so too.  A typical new wife is going to want to spend some alone time with her new husband, not take care of his kids full time.

You can bet your bippy the new wife doesn't want it. This is about child support.

It doesn't seem to be about child support and I believe that Seaoat and Joani are right. If they do currently have joint custody he wouldn't be paying full child support anyway, would he?

54Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 8:22 am

If it's joint custody nobody pays, If he gets custody she pays him..

55Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 8:24 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lurch wrote:If it's joint custody nobody pays, If he gets custody she pays him..

...and it would be based on her income. She already said he is rich and she is poor.

this is a fake story.

56Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 8:32 am

2seaoat

It doesn't seem to be about child support and I believe that Seaoat and Joani are right. If they do currently have joint custody he wouldn't be paying full child support anyway, would he?

bingo.......the writing style and logic, make it clear to me who the sock is.....unable to even tie the loose ends confirms it for me........the reference to me as being old.....cinches the deal....please note the strategic use of capitals........

I love it.....I am using my real name....not my married name.....when I plug her name in the system, and guess what.....nothing.......but good catch Neko....I am poor...I have no lawyer.......but nobody pays child support......

.it's actually pretty much the norm now - your ignorance is showing, AGAIN.

our words are our fingerprints and DNA.

Last edited by 2seaoat on 6/26/2013, 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

57Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 8:32 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:If it's joint custody nobody pays, If he gets custody she pays him..

Like Joani says, it would be based on income. If she has a lower income than her ex but they have joint custody, then her ex might be required to pay her partial child support.

58Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 8:34 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:It doesn't seem to be about child support and I believe that Seaoat and Joani are right. If they do currently have joint custody he wouldn't be paying full child support anyway, would he?

bingo.......the writing style and logic, make it clear to me who the sock is.....unable to even tie the loose ends confirms it for me........the reference to me as being old.....cinches the deal....please note the strategic use of capitals........

I love it.....I am using my real name....not my married name.....when I plug her name in the system, and guess what.....nothing.......but good catch Neko....I am poor...I have no lawyer.......but nobody pays child support......

cheerscheerscheerscheers

59Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 8:36 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:It doesn't seem to be about child support and I believe that Seaoat and Joani are right. If they do currently have joint custody he wouldn't be paying full child support anyway, would he?

Give me another hint. I don't know who it is, but you caught on to them pretty fast.

60Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 8:36 am

Joanimaroni wrote:

...and it would be based on her income. She already said he is rich and she is poor.

this is a fake story.

Are you people dense ? It's NOT about child support...it's about CUSTODY !

The only thing fake on this forum are the fake names that you all hide behind, passing anonymous judgement on others. You sneaked down here in this pit of fake names when the PNJ forced everybody to reveal themselves. You lack the courage to speak out as who you are....and I can see why. Forgive me for intruding upon your little cabal of masked critics and holier-than-thou hypocrites. I would say that I hope that you never get caught up in a situation like mine, but, as I said before you're a bunch of tired old people and I'm sure, or at least I hope, that your children have moved on and prospered in spite of the narrow-minded upbringing they must have received. I also hope that somewhere they found more courage than that they witnessed from their role models.

Have a nice day. I'll leave you to your misery ,fear and self-loathing.

61Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 8:38 am

Nekochan wrote:

Give me another hint.  I don't know who it is, but you caught on to them pretty fast.

Morons...how many "Denise" people are there. You people are a joke...perhaps you should search for "2seaoat" or "joanimaroni"...nope, nothing found.

Nobody pays child support because that is what we agreed to ...it's called an MSA or Marital Settlement Agreement. How old are you people anyway ? BTW, LBJ isn't President anymore and we finally did land on the moon and Vietnam is finished.

Sad, very sad.

Last edited by deniselep on 6/26/2013, 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

62Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 8:40 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

deniselep wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

this is a fake story.

The only thing fake on this forum are the fake names that you all hide behind, passing anonymous judgement on others. You sneaked down here in this pit of fake names when the PNJ forced everybody to reveal themselves. You lack the courage to speak out as who you are....and I can see why. Forgive me for intruding upon your little cabal of masked critics and holier-than-thou hypocrites. I would say that I hope that you never get caught up in a situation like mine, but, as I said before you're a bunch of tired old people and I'm sure, or at least I hope, that your children have moved on and prospered in spite of the narrow-minded upbringing they must have received. I also hope that somewhere they found more courage than that they witnessed from their role models.

Why, thank you very much!

63Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 8:41 am

2seaoat

You are not going anywhere..........

64Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 8:41 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

deniselep wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Give me another hint.  I don't know who it is, but you caught on to them pretty fast.

Morons...how many "Denise" people are there. You people are a joke...perhaps you should search for "2seaoat" or "joanimaroni"...nope, nothing found.

???
Neither Joani or Seaoat claim to use their real name on here. You did make such a claim.

65Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 8:46 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

deniselep wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

this is a fake story.

lol!lol!lol!lol! You give yourself away every time. Pathetic.

66Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 5:18 pm

I believe you are all wrong and owe this woman an apology. Especially Seaoat. He's not as smart as he thinks he is. My daughter and ex son in law also have a marital settlement agreement. Neither one pays child support. My granddaugter spends one week at her fathers and one at her mothers. Both have equal custody.

Now as for Ms. Denise. Does your last name has the intials yel in it but not in that order? If so, I know who you are as I have helped you in the distant past. If you think you know who I am or where I work don't say it here on the forum. There are some spitful and evil people here. PM me. If she is who I think she is she is not a troll or sock.

67Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 5:27 pm

2seaoat wrote:Your statement about ping pong balls is accurate.  That's why I believe any rational judge wouldn't upset the apple cart here. 

Let see I have been told to give it a break.....that I am a shit head.....and the person who started the thread says I am a troll.   So everybody thinks a rational judge would not want to upset the apple cart........Have I landed in the twilight zone.   What freaking judge is going to have no child support......no residential custody.......no joint parenting agreement setting out parameters......and thinks that folks going through a divorce are going to be more rational.......more lucid.....more concerned about the best interests of the kids after being married to each other.......surprise surprise that one of the parties does not think this is good for the kids......gee....this arrangement is the definition of insanity...more stable without the weekly switch...I find this entire thread incredible....sorry....we get a hate the judge thread linked to the start of the thread.....and then we are told this incredible story about the current arrangement, and I am scolded.....I have never heard of this arrangement.....and the truth is that if this is true......somebody needs to get a lawyer ASAP and get some help from family and church because this is going to be a mess,  the lawyer or judge who approved this arrangement went brain dead.....or this is pure fantasy......what happens if one of the parties gets a job over at orange beach and decides to move.....are the parties going to move close enough to have the kids go to the same school.....am I the only one who sees how utterly absurd this thread is........

My daughter and her ex have the same arrangement. You really don't know a damn thing about legalities let alone a dissolution of marriage agreement. It's pitiful people are swayed by the things you say. You have misled this thread into believing this woman is lying when it is in fact a legal divorce agreement.

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 6/26/2013, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

68Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 5:39 pm

2seaoat

My daughter and her ex have the same arraignment

By golly.....why am I not surprised.......

69Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 5:44 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:I believe you are all wrong and owe this woman an apology. Especially Seaoat. He's not as smart as he thinks he is. My daughter and ex son in law also have a marital settlement agreement. Neither one pays child support. My granddaugter spends one week at her fathers and one at her mothers. Both have equal custody.

Now as for Ms. Denise. Does your last name has the intials yel in it but not in that order? If so, I know who you are as I have helped you in the distant past. If you think you know who I am or where I work don't say it here on the forum. There are some spitful and evil people here. PM me. If she is who I think she is she is not a troll or sock.

I agree with you here Dreams. I've sent out several invites to people on FB that post reg at PNJ. None have bothered to join and why would they want to, after seeing a new member attacked repeatedly?

I swept out the Bill trash & this forum started to become more relaxed & easy going. Now, we have Oats trashing up the place with his narcissistic armchair quarterback expertise. My fist hopes to one day meet up with Oats face! And Bob is just as bad spreading his bs everywhere.

70Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 5:52 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

This actually doesn't seem trollish to me.  Think of how many times users are accused of being other users or having made up ulterior motives erroneously on this forum  I suspect this is one of those times.

It took several months for many to get over the idea that Sal was WTM - which he obviously wasn't.

71Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 6:22 pm

2seaoat

Now, we have Oats trashing up the place with his narcissistic armchair quarterback expertise.

I think we all know who the person who created the sock on this thread.....my initial guess was confirmed.....I will not repeat to anyone else who the person is, and I have received PM with folks suggesting who the imposter was......I could create a sock.....and in three weeks not one person on this forum would have any doubt who I am......this thread was obvious, and equally sad in its own right.......but at least we know that kids are not at risk.

72Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 6:36 pm

2seaoat wrote:My daughter and her ex have the same arraignment

By golly.....why am I not surprised.......

I'm not sure what you mean by that remark but my ex son in law did not want to pay child support and filed for custody. My daughter didn't need the child support but didn't want him having custody so they both agreed to these terms. I don't especially think it's very stable but my granddaughter is 17 and is rarely home anyway w/ sports and school. It works for them but I wouldn't recommend it for younger children.

73Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 6:47 pm

2seaoat wrote:Now, we have Oats trashing up the place with his narcissistic armchair quarterback expertise.

I think we all know who the person who created the sock on this thread.....my initial guess was confirmed.....I will not repeat to anyone else who the person is, and I have received PM with folks suggesting who the imposter was......I could create a sock.....and in three weeks not one person on this forum would have any doubt who I am......this thread was obvious, and equally sad in its own right.......but at least we know that kids are not at risk.

She's not a sock. You are wrong and there was never any indication kids were at risk. Why you would say such a thing is beyond me? It didn't occur to me who she was until Z called her Denise. If I am correct which I believe I am the first three letters Lep is part of her last name. If she acknowledges the letters I posted I know who she is and her situation is as she said it was. She came in my office for help once. And I didn't create her so any of you nutjobs who think that is the case can go jump off a bridge.

74Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 6:52 pm

2seaoat

And I didn't create her so any of you nutjobs who think that is the case can go jump off a bridge.

The PMs I have received, it is agreed that most folks are going to simply close this thread without accusations.....nothing productive comes out of the same.

75Worried about my children - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried about my children 6/26/2013, 7:01 pm

2seaoat wrote:And I didn't create her so any of you nutjobs who think that is the case can go jump off a bridge.

The PMs I have received, it is agreed that most folks are going to simply close this thread without accusations.....nothing productive comes out of the same.

What is that supposed to mean? Are you trying to imply I created this person because I defended her? Now you're saying nothing productive comes out if it? You jumped on this woman and made false accusations and further said she was lying about her custody arrangements when that is in fact a true custody situation. So now I'm suspect because I verified it? Go do some research before you start accusing people of lying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum