Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could somebody map the socks.......I need help

+6
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
Sal
Joanimaroni
gulfbeachbandit
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

2seaoat

Who are the socks.......

1. Seaoat has these handles==========____________________
2. forum name has these handles________________________

I need help because none of this makes a lick of sense.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

2seaoat wrote:Who are the socks.......

I used to be Ghandi and changed my name to gulfbeachbandit(my pnj handle before justin-casey got me banned)
Now I'm gulfbeachbandigt again. So socks whatsoever.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I was spincycle way back when you lived on Navarre Beach. I used the name because I was going to haul the bums to your house to spend the day and have lunch......I was going to transport them in concrete truck so I could run them through a rinse cycle first.

2seaoat

I have been seaoat since 2005, and I pulled a prank and posted a picture of Helen Reddy....I am woman....and called her grandlocust, and spent a month defending Sarah Palin.....it was way too much fun......but everybody figured it out.....somebody said she writes like mrs. seaoat.......but I just did it to be Ben Franklin.....you know he became the widow and wrote letters to the editor.....I never meant to harass someone......I have plenty of fun just discussing stuff....plenty of fun......

Sal

Sal

I am Sal - short for Salinski.

Could somebody map the socks.......I need help Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjm18uSVFjuMG5rxVyoPADKR5QOnWW0Oz_kKX8hVY5CTpB6gWUZQ

No socks. I'm just me.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhEaHcQgyLs

Smile

2seaoat

I am Sal - short for Salinski.

I thought you were a surf sock for awhile, but you have younger kids.

2seaoat

I always wondered who Jeep was in real life

and I really miss.....I forget his handle, but he always brought great topics and had great photos of the snakes in his garden....I am losing my mind.....I cannot remember.

Jeeperman He posted over on Ricks blog. yesterday,

Nekochan

Nekochan

Every time a "new" person shows up on the forum, everyone is suspicious. I have my suspicions, but I will keep them to myself, for now.

I think I have always been Hallmarkgrad. I picked it because I figured only a Westside Local would know about George S Hallmark elementary school. That is why Eric used to call me George. I am not smart enough to use a sock. I think everyone one figure it out very quickly.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:I think I have always been Hallmardgrad. I picked it because I figured only a Westside Local would know about George S Hallmark elementary school. That is why Eric used to call me George.

Why did Eric leave?
I know why. Just want to know if everyone else knows which instigator ran him off.

Sal

Sal

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
hallmarkgrad2 wrote:I think I have always been Hallmardgrad. I picked it because I figured only a Westside Local would know about George S Hallmark elementary school. That is why Eric used to call me George.

Why did Eric leave?
I know why. Just want to know if everyone else knows which instigator ran him off.

Because Catholicism is a cult based solely on boy fucking?

What do I win?

2seaoat

Why did Eric leave?
I had somebody PM me to explain why.....but I guess I just do not understand the infighting.......I just wish he was back. I learned a ton from him......he was very patient when trying to explain something.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Why did Eric leave?

What do I win?

The bozo award.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Eric is a good man. His leaving is a loss to this forum.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Why did Eric leave?

What do I win?

Partly right. You did win.
But not for the reasons that you think.
Eric has a right to worship whatever he chooses. I'm Baptist. I respect what Eric believes. You berate it.
Hope you and yours like it hot in the after life. Well done.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Why did Eric leave?

What do I win?

The bozo award.

Sal asked for that, he cannot deny it.

Sal

Sal

Somebody can't take constructive criticism.

Eric is damn good man. He is my friend. To disrespect his beliefs is a statement of ones Character.
When I could not see very well, he offered to drive down from Hoover and then take me to the VA in Biloxi. He lives what he believes. To mock a good man is crude.

Last edited by hallmarkgrad2 on 6/5/2013, 9:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:

Sal asked for that, he cannot deny it.

Asked for what exactly?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:Somebody can't take constructive criticism.

Does every president get hummers in the oval office? clinton D
Does every congressman tweet pics of his weiner to women other than his wife? weiner D
Does every mayor of DC smoke crack and hire hookers? barber D
By your standings, all democrats are perverts. right? Or is it just a select few that ruin it for the rest.
Even michael jackson said that one bad apple doesn't ruin the whole bunch.

Sal

Sal

gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Partly right. You did win.
But not for the reasons that you think.
Eric has a right to worship whatever he chooses.

Of course.

He has the right to worship the imaginary friend of his choosing.

And, I have the right to make whatever comment I choose.

This is Amurica dammit!

Sal

Sal

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Eric is damn good man. He is my friend. To disrespect his beliefs is a statement of ones Character.
When I could not see very well, he offered to drive down from Hoover and then take me to the VA in Biloxi. He lives what he believes. To mock a good man is crude.

I never mocked him.

Sal

Sal

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Sal wrote:Somebody can't take constructive criticism.

Does every president get hummers in the oval office? clinton D
Does every congressman tweet pics of his weiner to women other than his wife? weiner D
Does every mayor of DC smoke crack and hire hookers? barber D
By your standings, all democrats are perverts. right? Or is it just a select few that ruin it for the rest.
Even michael jackson said that one bad apple doesn't ruin the whole bunch.

Jebus.

That was a joke, dumbass.

There's a lot more wrong with the Catholic Church than boy fucking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum