Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three day temporary ban has been issued on ghandi

+7
Nekochan
Sal
Granny4Peace
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
Captn Kaoz
Admin
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Admin

Admin

I'm simply receiving too many complaints. No time to read every thread and every post, so I'm issuing a three day ban to cool off.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

It's not enough! He should be banned for a month and made to hand out commodities at Morris Court.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

If I was a whiner and knew you could get a 3 day suspension for complaints, I would have sent you some about Dreams. She seems to start alot of stuff and unnecssarily call people names. By the way I find her posts more offensive.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Admin wrote:I'm simply receiving too many complaints. No time to read every thread and every post, so I'm issuing a three day ban to cool off.
I don't have any opinion pro or con on banning anyone so this reply has nothing to do with that.
I'm just curious about one thing. When you ban someone do you have the ability to ban an IP address? Because that's the only way you can prevent the same person from re-registering with a different email address isn't it?
And if that same person has more than one IP address (more than one provider account like say work and home) then that aint gonna keep em out either is it?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Buttman wrote:
Admin wrote:I'm simply receiving too many complaints. No time to read every thread and every post, so I'm issuing a three day ban to cool off.
I don't have any opinion pro or con on banning anyone so this reply has nothing to do with that.
I'm just curious about one thing. When you ban someone do you have the ability to ban an IP address? Because that's the only way you can prevent the same person from re-registering with a different email address isn't it?
And if that same person has more than one IP address (more than one provider account like say work and home) then that aint gonna keep em out either is it?

I can ban by IP. If someone has multiple IPs, I can simply ban them as they cause problems on each IP.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Admin. your face is familiar...have I seen you somewhere before?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just one other question out of curiousity.
The character who runs this forum also has the ability to prevent a banned participate from even reading the forum (happened to me). ..

http://marklevinfan.com/forum/

Do you also have the option of doing that with this software?

Captn Kaoz wrote:If I was a whiner and knew you could get a 3 day suspension for complaints, I would have sent you some about Dreams. She seems to start alot of stuff and unnecssarily call people names. By the way I find her posts more offensive.

Of course you do-you're a republican and find the use of vulgarities and profanities as acceptable in everyday life as taking food from poor children. Let's see you provide some proof I called someone a name that didn't call me one first? Put your money where your mouth is.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Buttman wrote:Just one other question out of curiousity.
The character who runs this forum also has the ability to prevent a banned participate from even reading the forum (happened to me). ..

http://marklevinfan.com/forum/

Do you also have the option of doing that with this software?

Haven't looked into that. I could make it so that only active members can view threads, but that would prevent all guests from viewing. I'll have to check on that later to see if banned members can be isolated and not able to view the forum post banning.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Captn Kaoz wrote:If I was a whiner and knew you could get a 3 day suspension for complaints, I would have sent you some about Dreams. She seems to start alot of stuff and unnecssarily call people names. By the way I find her posts more offensive.

Of course you do-you're a republican and find the use of vulgarities and profanities as acceptable in everyday life as taking food from poor children. Let's see you provide some proof I called someone a name that didn't call me one first? Put your money where your mouth is.
Isn't calling someone a republican being vulgar?

Sal

Sal

What'd he do? I missed it.

I hate to tell you this but Capt. Kaoz is Ghandi so banning him is useless. He has anticipated being banned and this is his sock. I can tell by the misspellings,sentence structure and thread content. Watch and see.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

First of all, I'm more of a libertarian.

I do not have time to copy and paste all of your vile comments. You have gone out of your way to insult just about everybody on this forum with the exception of Sal. May be you are one in the same.

It must be okay for people to call Ghandi names all day long just as long as he doesn't complain about it?

Dreamsglore wrote:

Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Isn't calling someone a republican being vulgar?

No,there are actually some good republicans.They haven't found out how misguided they are yet.

Captn Kaoz wrote:First of all, I'm more of a libertarian.

I do not have time to copy and paste all of your vile comments. You have gone out of your way to insult just about everybody on this forum with the exception of Sal. May be you are one in the same.

It must be okay for people to call Ghandi names all day long just as long as he doesn't complain about it?

Dreamsglore wrote:

I told you he was Ghandi. The only people I have called names is you(Ghandi) and Chrissy. Teo is gone so he doesn't count.You're lying when you say everyone. A sure sign you are Ghandi.

I know captn kaoz and he is not ghandi.
I find it amusing that dreamsglore has accused so many people of being socks. noleggs is ghandi, No wait. captn kaoz is ghandi. No wait.
I think that ghandi is ghandi.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

You must be used to being wrong all of the time. I'm not Ghandi. I'm just one voice on this forum who is tired of your crap.

Dreamsglore wrote: I hate to tell you this but Capt. Kaoz is Ghandi so banning him is useless. He has anticipated being banned and this is his sock. I can tell by the misspellings,sentence structure and thread content. Watch and see.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Twoism can see the IPs so I guess that Twoism knows if there are socks.

Admin

Admin

Koaz and t-bone have been banned for three days as well - for being ghandi.

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, I guess you were right Dreams.

salinsky wrote:What'd he do? I missed it.

well, what he did not do would be a much easier answer.

he finally reached his tipping point with BOF, the dude that owns this joint we use for free.

i don't know exactly what it was, but i'd be willing to bet it was ghandi's threats, or his vulgarities, or his threats involving vulgarities.

hatred/racism/anger/bigotry a la carte...

one from column a....one from column b...and with 3 you get egg rolls.

tuh duh...

dinner is served.

Kaoz is ghandi...?

is it wrong to take ghandi from a baby....?

Last edited by thread_bear on 8/7/2012, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : brain fart)

Admin wrote:Koaz and t-bone have been banned for three days as well - for being ghandi.

Will, were all 3 using the same IP?

23Three day temporary ban has been issued on ghandi Empty i don't wear socks.... 8/7/2012, 3:28 pm

Admin wrote:Koaz and t-bone have been banned for three days as well - for being ghandi.

wow dude...

exposing the liar for what he really is, or isn't....is an awesome move by you.

well played sir....well played indeed.

Admin

Admin

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Will, were all 3 using the same IP?

The IP wasn't exactly the same, but I could easily tell it was one person with some sort of IP block of several IPs. There were essentially three IPs that were used between the three user names. Each user had used each IP in the past at least once, so...

Dreamsglore wrote:Of course you do-you're a republican and find the use of vulgarities and profanities as acceptable in everyday life as taking food from poor children. Let's see you provide some proof I called someone a name that didn't call me one first? Put your money where your mouth is.

NO.O..O...O! You'd never start anything!

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vRxdaE3RYg&feature=related

Smile [img][/img]

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/7/2012, 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum