Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maybe Brother Carl and teo and Fred Phelps and the people in Pace have been right all along.

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Boy Scout Oath:
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.

Gonna need a rewrite.....

I fear that a wonderful organization is about to go away because it has become politically correct...I wouldn't let my kids around some flaming gay activist seeking to remake society in his own lustful image...damn you Hugh Hefner look what you started.

I don't see how there can be any gay cub scouts since so many people think that becoming gay is a sexual decision made by people when they hit puberty and that they decide that way just to piss other people off and make God angry.
Little cub scouts aren't old enough to decide that, are they?
So since nobody is born gay according to the homophobes I don't see how any cub scouts could be identified that way.
I wonder why they even had to vote on it?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I had to leave the discussion for a while because of phone calls.
And I want to tell you about one of them.
A friend of mine owns and rents two beach houses. And one of them got rented to the sodomites for the weekend. He called to tell me that he went out there today and saw the most unbelievable thing. These renters brought a trailer full of sod. And they had layed it out on the sand behind this beach house for the weekend to make a temporary grass lawn.
He's going to be doing some clean up on the other house tomorrow morning which is next door. And he says this is a sight I need to see so I'm going out there tomorrow morning to see this and when I do I'll take a picture of it. What he's concerned about is are they gonna leave the sod there and then he'll have to remove it after they're gone.
What we cannot figure out is why on earth anyone would bring in a lawn just for the weekend.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
What we cannot figure out is why on earth anyone would bring in a lawn just for the weekend.

Disposable income.

No kids.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

Disposable income.

No kids.

But even still I don't get why that would even appeal to anyone.
If I had a million bucks in my pocket and I had to spend it all this weekend I still would have no desire to do that. Why would anyone else?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Never satisfied with what nature provides....NORMALLY

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

If I had a million bucks in my pocket and I had to spend it all this weekend I still would have no desire to do that. Why would anyone else?

I dunno.

Maybe they just like being fabulous.

Whatever, I like the sand.

Serious question tho, Bob ...

... do you think my joke about Hallmark's scarf was out of bounds? ...

... cause I thought it was just an innocent little jibe ...

... maybe, it's a generational thing ...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

bluemoon wrote:I don't see how there can be any gay cub scouts since so many people think that becoming gay is a sexual decision made by people when they hit puberty and that they decide that way just to piss other people off and make God angry.
So since nobody is born gay according to the homophobes I don't see how any cub scouts could be identified that way.

I brought that up earlier in the thread, bluemoon, and apparently nobody here except you and me have even thought about it. And that goes for the rest of the country too I guess because I haven't seen any media asking that question either. And it's not just cub scouts because they're still only eleven years old when they enter the Boy Scouts.
I guess it's what you said, that they are now choosing to be homosexual even before they hit puberty. I guess they must be watching Richard Simmons on tv and they're choosing to be like him because there's money in it. All I can say is somebody better be tellin em they need to be taking dance lessons too so they can be as good a dancer as he is. He's a regular Fred Astaire.
Or maybe they see most all his fans are women and they figure it will be an easy way to pick up chicks when they get older.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

I dunno.

Maybe they just like being fabulous.

Whatever, I like the sand.

Serious question tho, Bob ...

... do you think my joke about Hallmark's scarf was out of bounds? ...

... cause I thought it was just an innocent little jibe ...

... maybe, it's a generational thing ...

Give me a second to find and read the posts and then I'll render the expert opinion. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's because everything Gays touch, every word they associate with which back then had a normal good meaning, gets tarnished. It's like Bevis and Butthead everywhere...A simple masculine bandana becomes a gay joke...it's fking insane.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:It's because everything Gays touch, every word they associate with which back then had a normal good meaning, gets tarnished. It's like Bevis and Butthead everywhere...A simple masculine scarf becomes a gay joke...it's fking insane.

It was a joke, dumbass.

I don't really think the Boy Scout scarf is a symbol of homosexuality.

Jebus ...

Bob wrote:
bluemoon wrote:I don't see how there can be any gay cub scouts since so many people think that becoming gay is a sexual decision made by people when they hit puberty and that they decide that way just to piss other people off and make God angry.

I brought that up earlier in the thread, bluemoon, and apparently nobody here except you and me have even thought about it. And that goes for the rest of the country too I guess because I haven't seen any media asking that question either. And it's not just cub scouts because they're still only eleven years old when they enter the Boy Scouts.
I guess it's what you said, that they are now choosing to be homosexual even before they hit puberty. I guess they must be watching Richard Simmons on tv and they're choosing to be like him because there's money in it. All I can say is somebody better be tellin em they need to be taking dance lessons too so they can be as good a dancer as he is. He's a regular Fred Astaire.
Or maybe they see most all his fans are women and they figure it will be an easy way to pick up chicks when they get older.

Sorry, I came in cold and didn't read the whole thread. I guess the Richard Simmons thing makes sense though. He's got such a magnetic personality, he appeals to the 8 year olds big time. Somebody needs to stop him, he's been destroying America for years now.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Me... It would be a shame to destroy such a Great organisation. It was a very positive force in my life.

[img]Maybe Brother Carl and teo and Fred Phelps and the people in Pace have been right all along. - Page 4 2e0tdso[/img]

You know who else likes to wear colorful scarves arounds their necks?

Teh gays, that's who.

Okay found it. This will be the expert opinion.
I look at it like this. I just saw children die in a school in Oklahoma. I just saw some nut on the news in a video with a meat cleaver in his hand and blood all over him who had just butchered somebody in the street and he was ranting about allah or some shit. I just read a web page about some black guy calling himself a bishop who is a serious candidate for lt. governor in virginia who is saying the queer "religion" is destroying his life. I just saw a whole U.S. government that is so dysfunctional that it makes the people with the trailer load of sod at the beach look like they have minds like steel traps.
I'm getting old as hell and feeling my age and I don't like it.

In the grand scheme of things, I just can't fill my head up with this too. There's no more room inside it until I delete something.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:
hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Me... It would be a shame to destroy such a Great organisation. It was a very positive force in my life.

[img]Maybe Brother Carl and teo and Fred Phelps and the people in Pace have been right all along. - Page 4 2e0tdso[/img]

You know who else likes to wear colorful scarves arounds their necks?

Teh gays, that's who.

Okay found it. This will be the expert opinion.
I look at it like this. I just saw children die in a school in Oklahoma. I just saw some nut on the news in a video with a meat cleaver in his hand and blood all over him who had just butchered somebody in the street and he was ranting about allah or some shit. I just read a web page about some black guy calling himself a bishop who is a serious candidate for lt. governor in virginia who is saying the queer "religion" is destroying his life. I just saw a whole U.S. government that is so dysfunctional that it makes the people with the trailer load of sod at the beach look like they have minds like steel traps.
I'm getting old as hell and feeling my age and I don't like it.

In the grand scheme of things, I just can't fill my head up with this too. There's no more room inside it until I delete something.

Cop out.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:It's because everything Gays touch, every word they associate with which back then had a normal good meaning, gets tarnished. It's like Bevis and Butthead everywhere...A simple masculine scarf becomes a gay joke...it's fking insane.

It was a joke, dumbass.

Jebus ...

I was just answering your question the way i feel Hallmark might see it based on my own thoughts.....

you took something sacred to him and made it profane as would any demonic Satan loving pervert....not that there's anything wrong with that..

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't know the answer to any of it Bob but we have a beach rental with a couple of gay guys as tenants. I think maybe gays just like the beach and they like grass. But I have no complaints because they pay their rent on time and they're taking care of the place.

One of my fondest memories took place on the fifty yard line.

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:What we cannot figure out is why on earth anyone would bring in a lawn just for the weekend.

Never satisfied with what nature provides....NORMALLY

You're in top form tonight, Teo.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

It was a joke, dumbass.

Jebus ...

I was just answering your question the way i feel Hallmark might see it based on my own thoughts.....

you took something sacred to him and made it profane as would any demonic Satan loving pervert....not that there's anything wrong with that..

perfect ...

rotflamo

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sorry I'm just pissed off is all. I turned on Alex Jones when it started at 8 and he was saying he was gonna interview Mike Judge in the second hour of the show. And when I got those phone calls I forgot about it and missed it.
I think Mike Judge is one of the most brilliant minds we have now and it was the most surreal thing I have ever heard of that he was gonna be interviewed by Alex Jones and goddamnit I have now missed that. Shit and double shit. I cannot imagine what a conversation would be like between Jones and Judge. Just the idea of what that might be is blowing my mind.
And now I'll never know what it's all about. Not unless I can get a youtube of it. And I'm praying to all the gods right now to make that happen.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:One of my fondest memories took place on the fifty yard line.

Sounds like some kinda bisexual doublespeak.

AC/DC, amarite?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:

See that's what i mean ! can't even talk about a talented tight end.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

See that's what i mean ! can't even talk about a talented tight end.

LOL... was there something wrong with that?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now Jones has got Chuck Baldwin on there in the studio with him.
The same Chuck Baldwin who runs the Crossroads Baptist Church on Mobile Highway.
I have to admit that's pretty cool too but it just aint the same as getting to hear the man who made the movie "Idiocracy" talk to Alex Jones.
My god what Judge did with that movie is comparable to George Orwell's predicticatin. The damn thing is all coming true.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Now Jones has got Chuck Baldwin on there in the studio with him.
The same Chuck Baldwin who runs the Crossroads Baptist Church on Mobile Highway.
I have to admit that's pretty cool too but it just aint the same as getting to hear the man who made the movie "Idiocracy" talk to Alex Jones.
My god what Judge did with that movie is comparable to George Orwell's predicticatin. The damn thing is all coming true.

Bob just download the podcast...it's very easy on infowars...click on listen live and right above where it says login is the link to the podcasts...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum