Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maybe Brother Carl and teo and Fred Phelps and the people in Pace have been right all along.

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There's just something not right about letting the sodomites be cub scouts.
Cub scouts are not supposed to be light in the loafers. They're not supposed to talk with a lisp. Not be interior decorators and hairdressers.

Something is just not right with this picture. This is supposed to be obama, not the person sean hannity and pacedog voted for.
This is one fucked up world we live in.

Maybe Brother Carl and teo and Fred Phelps and the people in Pace have been right all along. Romney10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

R U Just trying 2 piss me off ?

Maybe Brother Carl and teo and Fred Phelps and the people in Pace have been right all along. Tumblr10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger. It's not my fault Brother Carl and Fox News covered that up when they told us to vote for Romney. Now I have to wonder whose side they're on. God's? Or the sodomite's?

Last edited by Bob on 5/23/2013, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

My thoughts on it...

The Boy Scouts should not be forced to accept gays or any group.

I don't know what they mean by being "openly" gay, but I don't think sex or sexual orientation should be discussed in boy scout or girl scout meetings or activities. And no one, adults or kids, should be having sex or talking about sex at the boy scout or girl scout camps. They should be doing boy scout and girl scout stuff.

They voted to accept gay scouts today and I think that's the right decision. It was the right way to go about it, and not by force.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:My thoughts on it...

The Boy Scouts should not be forced to accept gays or any group.

They voted to accept gay scouts today and I think that's the right decision.

Hmmm (put emoticon scratching head here). lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

What are you confused about, Bob?

Here I will say it..... No fucking Queer, Faggot cock suckers in the Cub/Boy Scouts!!! Nothing good will come from it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:What are you confused about, Bob?

"The Boy Scouts should not be forced to accept gays or any group."

"They voted to accept gay scouts today and I think that's the right decision."

Well maybe it's just me. But the first sentence is telling us it's bad that the boy scouts accept gays.
And the second sentence says it's good that the boy scouts have accepted gays.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Here I will say it..... No fucking Queer, Faggot cock suckers in the Cub/Boy Scouts!!! Nothing good will come from it.

hallmark, I think you're really starting to get me. in fact more than anybody else here. but that may not be what you really wanna do since I'm batshit insane. lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:
Nekochan wrote:What are you confused about, Bob?

"The Boy Scouts should not be forced to accept gays or any group."

"They voted to accept gay scouts today and I think that's the right decision."

Well maybe it's just me. But the first sentence is telling us it's bad that the boy scouts accept gays.
And the second sentence says it's good that the boy scouts have accepted gays.

The scouts should not be "forced" by the government or anyone to accept gays or women or people with red hair or whatever or whoever they don't want to include. There are people out there who wanted the Boy Scouts to basically be forced to accept gays.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I agree...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I agree...

But she said since the Boy Scout organization itself decided to let in the sodomites that "it's the right thing to do".
I know you don't agree with that. If you do then I wouldn't tell that to anybody up there in Pace. lol

Gays are like Black people in some ways. You can never prove that you dont like them or deep down inside, you dont really hate them. No matter what you do ,what you say, or how you act, folks assume you just don't understand. As along as you agree with everything then you "understand". But Damn it to hell if you happen to disagree on a issue. Racist, Homophobic, S.O.B ing Naysayer(I just added the last one) are just a few term of endearment you will hear. .

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well as to Hallmark's remark...I think I would go with a don't ask/don't tell type policy. Sexual orientation should not be an issue or discussion subject at scout meetings or camps or at any scout activity. And if I had a 14 or 15 year old son who I thought or knew was gay, I would not want him excluded from scouts. I would want him to be able to participate in scouting with other boys his age. I would also expect him to behave by the rules at scout activities, just like I would expect from all the boys. That's why I said I really don't know what they mean by "openly gay". There shouldn't be any open sexuality going on at scout meetings or camps.

Last edited by Nekochan on 5/23/2013, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I agree...

But she said since the Boy Scout organization itself decided to let in the sodomites that "it's the right thing to do".
I know you don't agree with that. If you do then I wouldn't tell that to anybody up there in Pace. lol

Teo might not agree that gay scouts should be accepted but I bet he believes that a private organization should be able to vote and decide without being forced?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote: S.O.B ing Naysayer

I read your comment to that latest Ricks Blog on the studertown. Go read mine. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I agree..... Sleep

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:Well as to Hallmark's remark...I think I would go with a don't ask/don't tell type policy. Sexual orientation should not be an issue or discussion subject at scout meetings or camps or at any scout activity. And if I had a 14 or 15 year old son who I thought or knew was gay, I would not want him excluded from scouts. I would want him to be able to participate in scouting with other boys his age. I would also expect him to behave by the rules at scout activities, just like I would expect from all the boys. That's why I said I really don't know what they mean by "openly gay". There shouldn't be any open sexuality going on at scout meetings or camps.

I think it's more like what happened at the Augusta National Golf Club, neko.
When they finally decided to let the colored folk in that didn't mean they were going to start serving watermelon and chicken necks at the concession stand. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Well as to Hallmark's remark...I think I would go with a don't ask/don't tell type policy. Sexual orientation should not be an issue or discussion subject at scout meetings or camps or at any scout activity. And if I had a 14 or 15 year old son who I thought or knew was gay, I would not want him excluded from scouts. I would want him to be able to participate in scouting with other boys his age. I would also expect him to behave by the rules at scout activities, just like I would expect from all the boys. That's why I said I really don't know what they mean by "openly gay". There shouldn't be any open sexuality going on at scout meetings or camps.

I think it's more like the Augusta National Golf Club, neko.
When they finally decided to let the colored folk in that didn't mean they were going to start serving watermelon and chicken necks at the concession stand. lol

I agree..... Sleep

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 5/23/2013, 7:45 pm; edited 5 times in total

Some where along the line Men have quit acting like responsible men. I am Old school so I guess I really dont understand the need to expose all your sexual needs and wants to others. I dont understand why you would have to run around on the beach with your dick out wearing a Butter Fly outfit. You can do it. But I dont have to like it. By the same token, you dont need to know what I do. What the hell is going on? Are we that messed up that we need the approval of others to consummate a human need?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I became a Cub Scout at age 8 in 1960. I ascended to the Boy Scouts at age 11 in 1963. I didn't get my lecture about the Birds and the Bees until I was 13. It was actually a lecture given to a group of boys and their dads at my junior high school.

Nobody in my Cub Scout dens ever talked about sex or sexual orientation. Likewise, nobody in my Boy Scout troop ever discussed it. We just did Cub Scout and Boy Scout stuff, and it was a hell of a lot of fun.

That is the way it should be now.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:

I think it's more like the Augusta National Golf Club, neko.

Well Bob, I will just say that if the gay extremist activists (and you know they are out there) try to get the Boy Scouts to issue a gay pride badge or some kind of crap like that, then I will be tending more to agree with Hallmark. Don't let the extremists ruin it for boys (gay or straight) who just want to go camping, fishing, hiking etc.

Bob wrote:
hallmarkgrad2 wrote: S.O.B ing Naysayer

I read your comment to that latest Ricks Blog on the studertown. Go read mine. lol
I posted this one but it has not been approved .

May 23, 2013 at 5:09 pm
Maybe it was a good thing that the Blue Wahoos did not get the contract to market the stadium..

From the PNJ
For example, Winter Wonderland, which included an ice rink at the park for 36 days in November and December, generated $43,377 for the CMPA, not including parking. Northwest Florida Professional Baseball lost $216,654.

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I became a Cub Scout at age 8 in 1960. I ascended to the Boy Scouts at age 11 in 1963. I didn't get my lecture about the Birds and the Bees until I was 13. It was actually a lecture given to a group of boys and their dads at my junior high school.

Nobody in my Cub Scout dens ever talked about sex or sexual orientation. Likewise, nobody in my Boy Scout troop ever discussed it. We just did Cub Scout and Boy Scout stuff, and it was a hell of a lot of fun.

That is the way it should be now.

I completely agree.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Banana hammock badge....I Agree..... Sleep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum