Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maybe Brother Carl and teo and Fred Phelps and the people in Pace have been right all along.

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Nekochan

Nekochan

I will just say that being a gay black person in 1950 must have been really, really difficult. This would have been a person who was rejected by pretty much everyone around him.

Sal

Sal

I was in the scouts.

It was the gayest group I've ever been around.

More teabagging and cocksucking than you could shake a stick at.

That's why I quit.

Sal

Sal

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Me... It would be a shame to destroy such a Great organisation. It was a very positive force in my life.

[img]Maybe Brother Carl and teo and Fred Phelps and the people in Pace have been right all along. - Page 3 2e0tdso[/img]

You know who else likes to wear colorful scarves arounds their necks?

Teh gays, that's who.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Oh geez. I knew we were missing someone on here. lol.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I remember saying one controversial thing when I was a Cub Scout around 1961. I got put in a den where I was the oldest (10), and there were a lot of 8 year olds in my den. The den mother made me the Den Leader, because of my age. One afternoon, near Christmas, the subject of Santa Clause came up, and I blurted out "He is not real...." I was admonished sternly as the den mother's young daughter was in earshot, and they thought I might have corrupted the young girl with my statement. The nerve of me!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There's no difference between republicans and Democrats....there I said it...

I understand what you saying and I appreciate the comparison. Remember I am older than you. I had very little contact with Blacks until I was in the service. I had more contact with Homosexuals. Point is, I did not have to deal with either one of them. Homos had it tough in my day. A unwanted advance from a male was a open invitation to kick his ass, if you could. I never felt sorry for them. To me very honest, they repulsed me. I was not alone in these feelings. Yes, times have changed, we have a Black man for President and Males sissy's prance on the beach. But for many people these feelings still remain. While it is very incorrect to say what I have just said, it doesnt take away from the truth of the statement.

I have made great strides from where I used to be. I have learned to deal and some what understand both Blacks and Gays.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Oh geez. I knew we were missing someone on here. lol.

That's the gawd's honest truth.

I remember walking into the bathroom and seeing one of the older dudes blowing another guy.

They threatened to beat the shit out of me if I told anyone.

I didn't really care as long as they left me alone.

But, when I woke up in the middle of the night in a cabin I was sharing with some other guys, and two of them were holding me down and another was trying to put his balls on my face ...

... well, I fought like hell and slept the rest of the night with pocket knife open and at the ready.

I never went back after that.

Nekochan

Nekochan

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:I understand what you saying and I appreciate the comparison. Remember I am older than you. I had very little contact with Blacks until I was in the service. I had more contact with Homosexuals. Point is, I did not have to deal with either one of them. Homos had it tough in my day. A unwanted advance from a male was a open invitation to kick his ass, if you could. I never felt sorry for them. To me very honest, they repulsed me. I was not alone in these feelings. Yes, times have changed, we have a Black man for President and Males sissy's prance on the beach. But for many people these feelings still remain. While it is very incorrect to say what I have just said, it doesnt take away from the truth of the statement.

I have made great strides from where I used to be. I have learned to deal and some what understand both Blacks and Gays.

And this is what I love about forums. Maybe I understand Bob a little better now than I did 4 or 5 years ago, even if we still don't altogether agree. We all have different experiences in life that we bring here.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:

I remember walking into the bathroom and seeing one of the older dudes blowing another guy.

But, when I woke up in the middle of the night in a cabin I was sharing with some other guys, and two of them were holding me down and another was trying to put his balls on my face ...

... well, I fought like hell and slept the rest of the night with pocket knife open and at the ready.

At a Boy Scout camp? You're not just kidding around here? You sound dead serious....

Last edited by Nekochan on 5/23/2013, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

You know who else likes to wear colorful scarves arounds their necks?

Teh gays, that's who

So you scope out 8 year old kids with scarves to determine if they are gay? Why would you make that comparison?

Last edited by hallmarkgrad2 on 5/23/2013, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:You're not just kidding around here?

Not even a little bit.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:

Good grief where were you in scouting ? Camp Hell ?

Sal

Sal

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:You know who else likes to wear colorful scarves arounds their necks?

Teh gays, that's who

So you scope out 8 year old kids with scarves to determine if they are gay? Why would make that comparison?

That was a joke, dude.

Sal wrote:
hallmarkgrad2 wrote:You know who else likes to wear colorful scarves arounds their necks?

Teh gays, that's who

So you scope out 8 year old kids with scarves to determine if they are gay? Why would make that comparison?

That was a joke, dude.
No Joke FUCK YOU!!!!

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Good grief where were you in scouting ? Camp Hell ?

Close.

Kentucky.

I think the place was called Camp Tall Trees.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal, how old were you and did you tell your parents or anyone?
What happened to you is a form of sexual assault. It was horrible, but I'm glad nothing even worse happened to you.

Sal

Sal

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:
Sal wrote:

Teh gays, that's who

That was a joke, dude.
No Joke FUCK YOU!!!!

Pfffft ...

Now, you're hurting my feelings.

Lighten up.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well I confess I wore a coonskin hat...I must be gay....

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Sal, how old were you and did you tell your parents or anyone?
What happened to you is a form of sexual assault. It was horrible, but I'm glad nothing even worse happened to you.

I guess i was prolly around 12.

I never told a soul until much later, and I never told my parents.

It would've been in the late 70s.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well I confess I wore a coonskin hat...I must be gay....

Yes, you are definitely gay.

lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, I don't even know what to say anymore after this turn in the thread. I understand why Hallmark is offended by the scarf comment. What Sal says happened to him in Boy Scouts is extremely disturbing to me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah it's all coming together now Davy Crockett, Kentucky, Daniel Boone, coonskin hats...I am so ashamed...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah it's all coming together now Davy Crockett, Kentucky, Daniel Boone, coonskin hats...I am so ashamed...

lmao

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Well, I don't even know what to say anymore after this turn in the thread. I understand why Hallmark is offended by the scarf comment. What Sal says happened to him in Boy Scouts is extremely disturbing to me.

No reason to be disturbed.

I wasn't scarred by it.

It wasn't even a life-altering experience.

The funny thing is I would bet most those guys weren't even really gay.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if they are all married with kids and living mostly normal lives.

What it taught me is to be careful in secluded all male environments.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum