Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat, you wanted to hear Brother Carl. Remember it starts after the news at 4 PM.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat

I had to stop in a lawyer's office downtown, and drop off some paperwork, and then we went to Nicks and had a wonderful dinner. We heard this obnoxious Yankee who was staying in Alabama argue and argue that he came all the way over from Alabama because the PNJ had a special where it said 3am instead of 3pm.....it went on and on, with a manager coming out twice to calm him down, after he had been incredibly rude with the wait staff. The guy eventually got what he wanted....a 2 for 1 coupon for another visit, but this guy had it down to an art where he made everybody miserable as he bitched and bitched, until the manager gave him something. My wife who is normally the nice one of the two of us, just wanted to get up when we were done and throw her boxed left overs on his table and say here........you can have the rest of my dinner for free, because you sure made eating it miserable......I had to reel her in for a change. I can really see where folks get tired of snowbirds and tourists.

Dinner was great as I had flounder, and wonderful Oyster Rockefeller. Sorry Bob I completely lost track, and have to think about attending Sunday, but after dinner it was rush home because my symptoms are in full blossom.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum