Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One movie goer with a gun could have stopped 70 people from being shot..

+4
Floridatexan
Sal
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
It's a proven fact to all but the willfully ignorant that the Federal building was a government black op.....sheesh.

Is that only because Alex Jones states that theory as fact? You castigate others for believing an alternate theory of a conspiracy, but yet you take the word of some loon as gospel.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
It's a proven fact to all but the willfully ignorant that the Federal building was a government black op.....sheesh.

Is that only because Alex Jones states that theory as fact? You castigate others for believing an alternate theory of a conspiracy, but yet you take the word of some loon as gospel.

I take my own eyes, ears and experience as gospel...listen to the broadcasts that day saying there were 2 more bombs inside the building that didn't go off ..THAT were even bigger than the first one...Are you too lazy and sheepish to even investigate like most ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I take my own eyes, ears and experience as gospel...listen to the broadcasts that day saying there were 2 more bombs inside the building that didn't go off ..THAT were even bigger than the first one...Are you too lazy and sheepish to even investigate like most ?

No I don't think you are using your own eyes and ears since your source of information is primarily Alex Jones. I on the other hand would certainly take a long hard look at the source of the information and it most definitely would not be Alex Jones. Just listening to him irritates the hell out of me, kinda like the same with Rush Limbaugh.

Last edited by Ghost_Rider1 on 7/22/2012, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No but I would certainly take a long hard look at the source of the information and it most definitely would not be Alex Jones. Just listening to him irritates the hell out of me, kinda like the same with Rush Limbaugh.

I posted MAIN STREAM MEDIA ACCOUNTS !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF_2n7vJE0c

THE GOVERNMENT MEANT THIS BUILDING TO COME COMPLETELY DOWN WAKE UP SHEEPLE !

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No but I would certainly take a long hard look at the source of the information and it most definitely would not be Alex Jones. Just listening to him irritates the hell out of me, kinda like the same with Rush Limbaugh.

And youtube is certainly mainstream media.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

And youtube is certainly mainstream media.

Are you that stupid You must be the youtubes are clips of actual broadcasts..you are on ignore for being a huge waste of time ...bye bye...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Are you that stupid You must be the youtubes are clips of actual broadcasts..you are on ignore for being a huge waste of time ...bye bye...

As I stated earlier, you also have to investigate the source of the information. I lived in OKC for years before moving here and I know that station very well. So well that I refused to watch it after a few stories they aired because they were nothing more that sensational journalism.

So your answer to a debate is to tuck your tail between your legs and run like a scared little puppy?

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

As I stated earlier, you also have to investigate the source of the information. I lived in OKC for years before moving here and I know that station very well. So well that I refused to watch it after a few stories they aired because they were nothing more that sensational journalism.

So your answer to a debate is to tuck your tail between your legs and run like a scared little puppy?

Give it up,Ghost.You can't argue w/ demented individuals.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Give it up,Ghost.You can't argue w/ demented individuals.

Yeah I know but is sure is a hell of a lot of fun trying. I cannot even remember the number of times that Teo has claimed to put me on ignore, but that's OK by me because whether he reads or not I will still continue to post against his imbecilic rants and conspiracy theories.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Fixated on me huh Granny ?...yeah most women get that way. Wish I could bottle whatever it is i got and sell it.

king

Too late; it's already been done. It's called "stink bait" and bottom-feeders love it. queen

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Granny4Peace wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Fixated on me huh Granny ?...yeah most women get that way. Wish I could bottle whatever it is i got and sell it.

king

Too late; it's already been done. It's called "stink bait" and bottom-feeders love it. queen

Why would you pick Princess Lay Ya for an avatar ? Are you lonely Granny ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum