Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One movie goer with a gun could have stopped 70 people from being shot..

+4
Floridatexan
Sal
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Sal

Sal

Lurch wrote:I don't consider myself a gun nut. I don't think they should be sold in shows or anywhere else without a background check but I think he passed that, I never really read the whole story. You're blaming the problem on an object and not the person. I think these lunatics shouldn't be named or have their mugshots available, a lot of them just do it to be "famous". I don't like people talking or texting while they're driving but I don't want to outlaw all cellphones but I would like to see it par with a DUI. What is your plan?

I don't have a plan and I'm not blaming the object. I'm lamenting the fact that we cannot even have a discussion about gun ownership in the United States because the NRA and its minions will destroy the career of any politician that dares broach the subject. I think that we probably should take a look at the high capacity magazines that have no purpose other than to shoot people efficiently. Maybe I'm wrong, but we can't even discuss it on a national level and that's a shame.

Sal

Sal

I think that Sal possibly believes that concealed carry license holders are just a bunch of Skoal dipping gun nut yahoos. I'm sure that there are a few of those among our ranks but for the most part we are career types and come from normal households. Most of us practice regularly (every 2 to 3 weeks) and keep up with the legalities snd responsibilities associated with carrying a lethal weapon on our side. Most of us in that theatre situation would have evaluated the conditions and decided that we could not take the shot if it was in fact smokey, dark and full of mayhem.

Here's a shocker - I own two guns and have a concealed carry permit. I also dip SKOAL from time to time when I'm at the ballpark (I don't let the kids see me doing it tho). LOL.

I hate to go all Teo on you guys but I'm still wondering if this may have been a staged incident...a false flag incident on the heels of the upcoming U.N vote.

That's fucking nutz.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Gunz wrote: I hate to go all Teo on you guys but I'm still wondering if this may have been a staged incident...a false flag incident on the heels of the upcoming U.N vote.

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/theater-shooting-in-aurora-colorado-screams-false-flag/18061/

Think about what you're saying.
Do you honestly believe that if the UN/New World Order/Illuminatti/Commies/Muslims/Liberals/Globalists/Bilderburgers/Trilateral Commission/Obama (or whatever this diabolical conspiracy is called) perpetrated this, that they would have let this chump live to be interviewed endlessly by cops and shrinks and lawyers and prosecutors running the risk that he would rat them out?

salinsky wrote:I think that Sal possibly believes that concealed carry license holders are just a bunch of Skoal dipping gun nut yahoos. I'm sure that there are a few of those among our ranks but for the most part we are career types and come from normal households. Most of us practice regularly (every 2 to 3 weeks) and keep up with the legalities snd responsibilities associated with carrying a lethal weapon on our side. Most of us in that theatre situation would have evaluated the conditions and decided that we could not take the shot if it was in fact smokey, dark and full of mayhem.

Here's a shocker - I own two guns and have a concealed carry permit. I also dip SKOAL from time to time when I'm at the ballpark (I don't let the kids see me doing it tho). LOL.

I hate to go all Teo on you guys but I'm still wondering if this may have been a staged incident...a false flag incident on the heels of the upcoming U.N vote.

That's fucking nutz.

Yeah, it is. A six year old child was killed.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well they led 55,000 americans and countless Vietnamese to their graves by the Gulf of Tonkin Hoax but you just go ahead and forget that...

Newly Declassified NSA Docs Confirm Gulf of Tonkin Fraud

Posted on January 24, 2006

On December 1, 2005, the National Security Agency (NSA) declassified a batch of 140 top secret documents related to the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964.

In case you had forgotten, it was this incident that directly
prompted the US Congress to pass the so-called Gulf of Tonkin
Resolution, granting President Lyndon Johnson the authority to “take all
necessary measures to repel any armed attack against the forces of the
United States and to prevent further aggression” and “to take all
necessary steps, including the use of armed force” until “the peace and
security of the area is reasonably assured”.

Put simply, this was the allegedly unprovoked attack on US ships
that formally started the Vietnam War.
To be sure, the US had been
militarily involved in Vietnam well before, beginning during the Kennedy
Administration, but it was the Gulf of Tonkin that triggered the
full-scale war that effectively torpedoed two presidents in a row.

What are you frickin sheep drinking that is making you so unbelievably STUPID ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote: I think that we probably should take a look at the high capacity magazines that have no purpose other than to shoot people efficiently. [/font]
There probably is a valid argument that this guy would have not been in possession of the "high capacity magazines" if they were not legally sold.
But there is another equally valid argument. And that one would argue that, after learning about his ability to booby trap his apartment with explosives, that even if he could not have obtained "high capacity magazines" he probably would just used a bomb and produced an equal number of victims or maybe even more.
If "high capacity magazines" had been outlawed before 1992 it would not have prevented McVeigh from blowing up the Murrah Building. They woulda had to also outlaw Ryder trucks and fertilizer and diesel fuel.

And I guarantee you that outlawing "high capacity magazines" would not deter the gangbangers and drug dealers from having them cause they would have them regardless if they can't be had legally.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
salinsky wrote: I think that we probably should take a look at the high capacity magazines that have no purpose other than to shoot people efficiently. [/font]
There probably is a valid argument that this guy would have not been in possession of the "high capacity magazines" if they were not legally sold.
But there is another equally valid argument. And that one would argue that, after learning about his ability to booby trap his apartment with explosives, that even if he could not have obtained "high capacity magazines" he probably would just used a bomb and produced an equal number of victims or maybe even more.
If "high capacity magazines" had been outlawed before 1992 it would not have prevented McVeigh from blowing up the Murrah Building. They woulda had to also outlaw Ryder trucks and fertilizer and diesel fuel.

And I guarantee you that outlawing "high capacity magazines" would not deter the gangbangers and drug dealers from having them cause they would have them regardless if they can't be had legally.

It's a proven fact to all but the willfully ignorant that the Federal building was a government black op.....sheesh.

salinsky wrote:
Lurch wrote:I don't consider myself a gun nut. I don't think they should be sold in shows or anywhere else without a background check but I think he passed that, I never really read the whole story. You're blaming the problem on an object and not the person. I think these lunatics shouldn't be named or have their mugshots available, a lot of them just do it to be "famous". I don't like people talking or texting while they're driving but I don't want to outlaw all cellphones but I would like to see it par with a DUI. What is your plan?

I don't have a plan and I'm not blaming the object. I'm lamenting the fact that we cannot even have a discussion about gun ownership in the United States because the NRA and its minions will destroy the career of any politician that dares broach the subject. I think that we probably should take a look at the high capacity magazines that have no purpose other than to shoot people efficiently. Maybe I'm wrong, but we can't even discuss it on a national level and that's a shame.
I quit the nra years ago because they're a bunch of fear Mongers.
I don't see a reason for a 100rnd drum either, it's too heavy and bulky anyway.

Sal

Sal

ButtMan wrote:

I just wish we had the ability to debate these issues seriously on a national level, but the NRA has poisoned the well to such an extent, it's not possible. The dude had a drum style magazine that holds 100 rounds. That's insane in my opinion, and certainly not what the founding fathers envisioned.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

salinsky wrote:
ButtMan wrote:

I just wish we had the ability to debate these issues seriously on a national level, but the NRA has poisoned the well to such an extent, it's not possible. The dude had a drum style magazine that holds 100 rounds. That's insane in my opinion, and certainly not what the founding fathers envisioned.

What do you know about the founding fathers. They envisioned a public fully capable of overthrowing by force of arms a criminal out of control government. Why do you think the government came up with the continuation of government plan...so they could be criminals and PUNISH anyone that sought to stop them...ARE YOU ALL REALLY SO IGNORANT ? You need to go to England where you could have a king over you...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

It's a proven fact to all but the willfully ignorant that the Federal building was a government black op.....sheesh.
If the government blew up the Murrah Building and slaughtered all those children in that nursery and the hundreds of other government workers who were killed, then there is nothing you and Alex Jones and a handful of tinfoilers listening to talk radio are ever going to do to stop them. That would mean our whole country is nothing but a sick twisted joke and we're all totally fucked and better get the hell out of here and move to the South Pole.
And if that was the case in 1995 when that happened it was very likely the case for a long time before that including when god himself, Ronald Reagan, was also a part of the evil conspiracy and the conservatives here aint never gonna accept that god was evil so you and Alex Jones have a tough row to hoe trying to win fellow travelers and that brings me back to the original point that nothing will ever be done to challenge it because if all this is true we're all fucked anyway and I might as well just forget about it and watch american idol since there aint a goddamn thing me or you or anybody else can do to stop it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

If the government blew up the Murrah Building and slaughtered all those children in that nursery and the hundreds of other government workers who were killed, then there is nothing you and Alex Jones and a handful of tinfoilers listening to talk radio are ever going to do to stop them. That would mean our whole country is nothing but a sick twisted joke and we're all totally fucked and better get the hell out of here and move to the South Pole.
And if that was the case in 1995 when that happened it was very likely the case for a long time before that including when god himself, Ronald Reagan, was also a part of the evil conspiracy and the conservatives here aint never gonna accept that god was evil so you and Alex Jones have a tough row to hoe trying to win fellow travelers and that brings me back to the original point that nothing will ever be done to challenge it because if all this is true we're all fucked anyway and I might as well just forget about it and watch american idol since there aint a goddamn thing me or you or anybody else can do to stop it.

Now you are catching on Bob...we have a criminal government that is unaccountable to the people and using Hollywood like scripts to blur reality, aka Psyop to make women and girly men pizz their pants and beg for government protection...at the cost of Freedom to do anything but pay taxes and die early...

no stress

no stress

"What do you know about the founding fathers. They envisioned a public fully capable of overthrowing by force of arms a criminal out of control government. Why do you think the government came up with the continuation of government plan...so they could be criminals and PUNISH anyone that sought to stop them...ARE YOU ALL REALLY SO IGNORANT ? You need to go to England where you could have a king over you..."

Exactly! What some are forgeting here is that the second ammendment was not given to us to insure our right to hunt deer. High cap mags, drums and even full auto weapons for those of us that can afford them are all tools that the public may need to stop a tyranical government.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Now you are catching on Bob...we have a criminal government that is unaccountable to the people and using Hollywood like scripts to blur reality, aka Psyop to make women and girly men pizz their pants and be for government protection...at the cost of Freedom to do anything but pay taxes and die early...
I could not agree more. And that same Hollywood has convinced you and Alex and a legion of other tinfoilers that Plan 9 From Outer Space and Ernst Blofeld and Goldfinger are not just fictional stories. lol

In fact what we're learning now is that Hollywood apparently had a lot do with somebody dying his hair red and telling the cops he was "the Joker" after perpetrating a mass execution.

Maybe it aint the Illuminatti afterall. Maybe the real culprit is Jack Warner. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's another theory for you. How do we know that Warner Brothers didn't mastermind this just to boost the box office. It's being reported that the shooting has people lined up at theaters across the country like the spectators at a train wreck.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Really sad when you do find out the truth it probably won't matter anyway .
Just like Gulf of Tonkin etc.... People just don't care as long as they can watch football and drink.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Just like Gulf of Tonkin etc.... People just don't care as long as they can watch football and drink.
Believe it or not, psychos who do shit on their own without the help of Illuminattis really do exist.
And we do actually have some bonafide non-liberal, non-globalist, non-psyop,
evidence for that. It's right here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

that is of course unless all these people were controlled by liberal homosexual globalists. lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Once this twerp is convicted of multiple capital murders and finally sentenced to death, I hope Colorado holds him in solitary confinement with no contact with anyone but his legal representation. No TV, no newspapers, no books, minimal food--heck I would take away his clock and his calendar, too. All he needs to know is the sun rises and falls outside his cell's small window. He can keep count of the days in his head until his lethal injection occurs, whenever that may be.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

salinsky wrote:
salinsky - It's insane that this country cannot have a rational conversation regarding guns.
LOL

What would you consider a rational conversation on the subject?

Markle

Markle

Personally, I think a rational, national discussion on race would be far more important and accomplish far more. But that's just me.

Markle wrote:Personally, I think a rational, national discussion on race would be far more important and accomplish far more. But that's just me.
Are you talking about how most of these events are carried out by white males? Or are you going off topic again?

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Once this twerp is convicted of multiple capital murders and finally sentenced to death, I hope Colorado holds him in solitary confinement with no contact with anyone but his legal representation. No TV, no newspapers, no books, minimal food--heck I would take away his clock and his calendar, too. All he needs to know is the sun rises and falls outside his cell's small window. He can keep count of the days in his head until his lethal injection occurs, whenever that may be.

That's too good for him! Lock him up with Teo and his Karaoke machine!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Fixated on me huh Granny ?...yeah most women get that way. Wish I could bottle whatever it is i got and sell it.

king

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Fixated on me huh Granny ?...yeah most women get that way. Wish I could bottle whatever it is i got and sell it.

king

Teo, If I ever became single. I'd snatch you up in a hot second(if I could).

and I'd be lucky to be locked up with you with you with your karaoki machine Very Happy

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy8 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Fixated on me huh Granny ?...yeah most women get that way. Wish I could bottle whatever it is i got and sell it.

king

Teo, If I ever became single. I'd snatch you up in a hot second(if I could).

and I'd be lucky to be locked up with you with you with your karaoki machine Very Happy

One movie goer with a gun could have stopped 70 people from being shot.. - Page 2 BbloveOne movie goer with a gun could have stopped 70 people from being shot.. - Page 2 Mind

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum